10-27-2016, 10:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone so I use cooljays zombieland and it works without using custom maps. When I add a custom map, it freezes on the loading screen for a map. Any tips would be great.
10-27-2016, 10:14 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by TimmyWick View Post
Hey everyone so I use cooljays zombieland and it works without using custom maps. When I add a custom map, it freezes on the loading screen for a map. Any tips would be great.

it could be the injector your using why your freezing
10-28-2016, 03:25 AM #3
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
it could be the injector your using why your freezing

I doubt it.

Hey everyone so I use cooljays zombieland and it works without using custom maps. When I add a custom map, it freezes on the loading screen for a map. Any tips would be great.

Posting source is probably your best bet if you want help. You may be adding some invalid code or something that throws a runtime error. We cant help you from imagining your situation
10-28-2016, 06:47 PM #4
I just tested it out again but this time I compiled the default scripts into the original location and I still freeze. Its like when I compile it and inject it, it freezes when loading. Could it POSSIBLY be the EBOOT? I dont think it would though because I can inject the project normally without compiling it in GSC Studio then injecting it. After putting the code into the brackets for the map name, I go to Editor>Export the project to a compiled script file.... then I overwrite the _ranked.gsc file in maps>mp>gametypes. After that, I inject from a compiled script file and select the maps folder to inject. Once it is injected in the pre-game lobby, I start the match only to be frozen on the loading screen. It did work before when adding a custom map, but now it wont and I dont remember how I got it to work.
Last edited by TimmyWick ; 10-28-2016 at 06:52 PM.
10-28-2016, 11:47 PM #5
I just tested it out again but this time I compiled the default scripts into the original location and I still freeze. Its like when I compile it and inject it, it freezes when loading. Could it POSSIBLY be the EBOOT? I dont think it would though because I can inject the project normally without compiling it in GSC Studio then injecting it. After putting the code into the brackets for the map name, I go to Editor>Export the project to a compiled script file.... then I overwrite the _ranked.gsc file in maps>mp>gametypes. After that, I inject from a compiled script file and select the maps folder to inject. Once it is injected in the pre-game lobby, I start the match only to be frozen on the loading screen. It did work before when adding a custom map, but now it wont and I dont remember how I got it to work.

You may want to run this SPRX file found here: You must login or register to view this content.
Make an EBOOT that loads it then Run the game and inject the gamemode. If you're dealing with a basic GSC Script error, it will prevent the freeze and let you know whats wrong in target manager.
10-29-2016, 12:08 AM #6
I haven't ran Target Manager in a while even though I'm on DEX. I treat it like a CEX PS3 since there was a point where I didn't play PS3. I just set it up again recently and am just using CCAPI since I don't feel like bridging and setting up connections again.
10-29-2016, 12:56 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
I haven't ran Target Manager in a while even though I'm on DEX. I treat it like a CEX PS3 since there was a point where I didn't play PS3. I just set it up again recently and am just using CCAPI since I don't feel like bridging and setting up connections again.

well i mean if it helps you fix ur errors then it will be worth it?
11-09-2016, 06:48 PM #8
Patrick
League Champion

If you are using old map edits thats the reason since he has recoded the forge options so you would need to edit the map edits to make it suit cooljays forge functions.. or simply just use the ones he has done.

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
well i mean if it helps you fix ur errors then it will be worth it?

Close thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo