01-12-2017, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey i know this is a little noobish but i am new to GSC and i'm self taught so yeah and i don't know how to set up Dvars for my menu, i mean i know how to get maps,
example: if(!(getDvar("mapname") == "mp_nuketown_2020")) but i don't know how to set up stuff like anti end game and what not.
also i am having problems setting up a camo unlock Function and XP lobby function but yeah it's probs cause i am not that good but i am trying to learn and any help would be really appreciated.
thank's for your time guy's, hope you all have a good day. Smile
01-12-2017, 11:08 PM #2
e1gh2j6
Pokemon Trainer
What do you want?
01-14-2017, 05:44 AM #3
Patrick
League Champion
so you're trying to have an option in your menu to set the lobby to a xp lobby then it sticks through out different games?
01-18-2017, 10:27 AM #4
i don't want it sticking through the next game but yes. any help would be mostly appreciated. thanks. Smile
01-18-2017, 10:38 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
so you're trying to have an option in your menu to set the lobby to a xp lobby then it sticks through out different games?

Quoting for notification.

Originally posted by iDropShotAlot View Post
i don't want it sticking through the next game but yes. any help would be mostly appreciated. thanks. Smile

in the future use the quote button You must login or register to view this content. as it sends them a notification they have been replied to Smile
01-18-2017, 11:12 AM #6
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Quoting for notification.

in the future use the quote button You must login or register to view this content. as it sends them a notification they have been replied to Smile

sorry, i'm a bit new to NGU but i will totes do this next time. Smile thank you.
01-18-2017, 02:02 PM #7
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
~snip

I simply just forgot to quote him.
You ought to check out this thread because the other moderator wont respond to my valid question.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo