01-23-2017, 03:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to change how to open a menu? Also can you use two Menus?
01-23-2017, 03:46 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by ThatManGreen View Post
Is there a way to change how to open a menu? Also can you use two Menus?

Yes you just change the button combination in the code to open the menu, and no u cannot run 2 GSC menus at the same time if i am correct.
01-23-2017, 03:58 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Thread Moved - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GSC Mods and Scripts Questions
01-23-2017, 04:42 AM #4
Vie
Bounty hunter

To switch the button to open the menu, you need to find the thread that opens the menu. So try searching "OpenMenu()" or something like that, one you find the thread, you should see an if statement, and it should consist of something like,
    if (self meleebuttonpressed() && self adsbuttonpressed())
{

}
To change the buttons to open the menu, get the button codes from this You must login or register to view this content., and choose the buttons you would like and replace everything in the if statement with the buttons and put "&&" between every button and put "self" before the button code.

Now, for the next question. The only way that I could think about using two GSC menus at once is if you had the source code to both of the menus and you made it so that it drew both menus in the "OpenMenu()" thread, and closed them in the "CloseMenu()" thread. However, I don't know if this is doable or not. I doubt the game could handle all of it, but I don't know for sure as I don't mess with GSC much anymore.
01-23-2017, 12:17 PM #5
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Yes you just change the button combination in the code to open the menu, and no u cannot run 2 GSC menus at the same time if i am correct.

You are not correct. You can run any amount of GSC menus at the same time if handled properly. The only issue is that they most likely need basic modifications to be stable and you may run out of script variables if you arent careful. Sharks base will most likely not cut it for that type of project
01-24-2017, 02:30 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
You are not correct. You can run any amount of GSC menus at the same time if handled properly. The only issue is that they most likely need basic modifications to be stable and you may run out of script variables if you arent careful. Sharks base will most likely not cut it for that type of project

well i see then thank you for enlightening me

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

anthonything
01-24-2017, 02:34 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Are you satisfied with the answers provided or you still having issues?
01-25-2017, 01:33 PM #8
Kronos
Former Staff

status on your issue?
04-12-2017, 10:16 AM #9
Yeah im having that issue at the min. I am trying to make a multi based menu and i just cannot figure out how to destroy the old base and create the mew one without messing with the stability to much...
The way i am doing it is by using a base as a selector which will then take you to another menu base within the project. Do you think this will be possible? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo