Post: Any trickshot aimbot GSC's that dont show up on your screen?
03-11-2017, 11:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi is there any menu's with trickshot aimbot that doesn't show up in the kill feed saying "Trickshot Aimbot : On" when you activate it? I'm looking for one where you just press a button on your controller and it activates even without it saying "Welcome" and the name of the menu when you join a game. Any help is appreciated. Thanks*
03-11-2017, 12:25 PM #2
Can anyone at all help?
03-11-2017, 02:50 PM #3
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by SomeRandomFella View Post
Can anyone at all help?

buttonBind()
{
self endon("disconnect");
level endon("game_ended");

for(;Winky Winky
{
if( self actionslotthreebuttonpressed() && self getStance("prone"))//PRESS DPAD LEFT WHILE PRONE TO ACTIVATE
{
//Thread function here
wait .2;
}
wait .05;
}
}

for removing the message that says in the killfeed simply just remove 'iprintln' from the aimbot funcion also make sure you thread the function in the button bind, i have left a comment for you tho.
03-11-2017, 03:02 PM #4
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
    buttonBind()
{
self endon("disconnect");
level endon("game_ended");

for(;Winky Winky
{
if( self actionslotthreebuttonpressed() && self getStance("prone"))//PRESS DPAD LEFT WHILE PRONE TO ACTIVATE
{
//Thread function here
wait .2;
}
wait .05;
}
}

for removing the message that says in the killfeed simply just remove 'iprintln' from the aimbot funcion also make sure you thread the function in the button bind, i have left a comment for you tho.

Thanks man but a little too late. I've never even bothered to learn how to code in GSC until like 30 minutes ago and it's so simple XD
03-11-2017, 03:07 PM #5
Patrick
League Champion
Thanks man but a little too late. I've never even bothered to learn how to code in GSC until like 30 minutes ago and it's so simple XD

Oh so you learned gsc in 30 mins?
03-11-2017, 03:25 PM #6
Oh so you learned gsc in 30 mins?

I didn't learn it completely. I've just got a very basic understanding of it. It's really not that much different from C#
03-11-2017, 03:30 PM #7
Patrick
League Champion
I didn't learn it completely. I've just got a very basic understanding of it. It's really not that much different from C#

Whats your skype Happy I'm intrigued on how much you know.
03-21-2017, 02:59 PM #8
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Whats your skype Happy I'm intrigued on how much you know.

he knows as much as everyone else on the section

The following 2 users say thank you to TehMerkMods for this useful post:

John, matrixmods
03-21-2017, 04:17 PM #9
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
he knows as much as everyone else on the section

Oh so he is as good as loz i assume since you said he is as oood as everyone else in this section Happy
03-22-2017, 08:57 AM #10
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Oh so he is as good as loz i assume since you said he is as oood as everyone else in this section Happy

You know what i meant...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo