03-25-2017, 01:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how you bypass the limitations of rank/XP per-game like in that menu enstone did with a working de-rank and rank?
Any help would be amazing. Thank you for your time. Smile
03-25-2017, 02:09 AM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by iDropShotAlot View Post
Does anyone know how you bypass the limitations of rank/XP per-game like in that menu enstone did with a working de-rank and rank?
Any help would be amazing. Thank you for your time. Smile

Pretty sure its impossible with gsc.
03-28-2017, 08:02 AM #3
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
Pretty sure its impossible with gsc.

But its a tool that loads a gsc and sprx menu... wouldn't it be the same? just without using a tool to prevent cracking and decompiling?
its got me by the short and curly's cause i can't figure it out... >.< like its gotta be possible via gsc cause its part of the menu...
but thank's for your time anyways. Smile
03-28-2017, 08:21 AM #4
KazzyOFM
NextGenUpdate Elite
But its a tool that loads a gsc and sprx menu... wouldn't it be the same? just without using a tool to prevent cracking and decompiling?
its got me by the short and curly's cause i can't figure it out... >.< like its gotta be possible via gsc cause its part of the menu...

honestly i thought both the host and non host were sprx Drack
03-28-2017, 09:17 AM #5
Patrick
League Champion

Enstone's menu isn't gsc lol he is using gsc calls but it isn't a gsc menu.. plus you can try and protect a tool how much you want but people can always dump your .gsc from memory so the only way to prevent that is by making a tool to stop people from accessing the memory if your .gsc has been injected.
03-28-2017, 10:15 AM #6
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
Enstone's menu isn't gsc lol he is using gsc calls but it isn't a gsc menu.. plus you can try and protect a tool how much you want but people can always dump your .gsc from memory so the only way to prevent that is by making a tool to stop people from accessing the memory if your .gsc has been injected.

I know it isn't a gsc and i know there is always someone who can crack what ever but he made it as a tool so its more complex and difficult for script kiddies to try crack it, and i never stated it was a gsc i just simply implied it uses gsc coding within his tool so you could use the gsc based menu. Smile
03-28-2017, 10:41 AM #7
Patrick
League Champion
What gsc based menu aha? There is no gsc based menu bro?
03-29-2017, 07:49 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
i doubt anyone does, and even if they did i doubt they would release it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo