04-29-2017, 07:19 PM #1
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, im wondering if there is a GSC injector for linux OS because i cant use the available applications: GSC Studio, Terminus, and even GSC Modifier.

If any of you have any suggestions, i would greatly appreciate it, thanks!
04-29-2017, 07:51 PM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by MrXcell1 View Post
Hey, im wondering if there is a GSC injector for linux OS because i cant use the available applications: GSC Studio, Terminus, and even GSC Modifier.

My suggestion is to get a virtual machine then use it on there or even better just install windows OS.
04-29-2017, 08:43 PM #3
Hey, im wondering if there is a GSC injector for linux OS because i cant use the available applications: GSC Studio, Terminus, and even GSC Modifier.

Build an injector for the .NET core, everything you need is already out there

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

oCmKs_4_LiFe
05-01-2017, 11:40 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff

jus dual boot windows with ur linux. easiest thing
05-01-2017, 11:44 AM #5
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Kronos View Post

I think you are talking about using a virtual box :p and ive considered it, but it would be easier to have a script or application that i could use to inject :p
05-01-2017, 11:44 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
I think you are talking about using a virtual box :p and ive considered it, but it would be easier to have a script or application that i could use to inject :p

nope i litterally mean partition your hdd and install windows loil
05-01-2017, 11:47 AM #7
Originally posted by Kronos View Post

there is no point of going through all the effort of doing that just so you can use a pre-made injector, you literally just have to build one for the .NET core and it'll work on your linux machine
05-01-2017, 12:23 PM #8
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
There is You must login or register to view this content. which let's you run almost any Windows EXE on Linux. It works surprisingly well.
05-01-2017, 01:57 PM #9
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Yes, i am familiar with wine but it doesnt load GSC Studios or any of the other EXE applications ive tried (Gsc modifier, Terminus, etc, etc)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo