05-19-2017, 12:29 PM #1
Critsxyz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a link to the tutorial of making your mod menu stealthy.. but I do need some help!

You must login or register to view this content.

When I start up my game in bo2 (I'm using jiggy menu) it says Welcome to jiggy menu and stuff.
How do I make that stealthy? Like is there anyway I could make everything fully 100% non see-ible? If I could I WILL PAY YOU IF YOU HELP ME MAKE EVERYTHING NOT SEE-IBLE BY OTHER PEOPLE. skype "iceCrits"
05-22-2017, 05:04 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Moved to the correct section.
05-22-2017, 11:56 AM #3
Russty
Save Point
Originally posted by Critsxyz View Post
This is a link to the tutorial of making your mod menu stealthy.. but I do need some help!

You must login or register to view this content.

When I start up my game in bo2 (I'm using jiggy menu) it says Welcome to jiggy menu and stuff.
How do I make that stealthy? Like is there anyway I could make everything fully 100% non see-ible? If I could I WILL PAY YOU IF YOU HELP ME MAKE EVERYTHING NOT SEE-IBLE BY OTHER PEOPLE. skype "iceCrits"

Remove the welcome message function & "self welcomeMessage();" or whatever is calling the welcome message if you don't want it shown at all, I thought notify messages weren't visible from a spectators POV.

Try doing what the thread you linked says to do for the menu itself, Jiggy is old so i wouldn't know but I'm surprised it isn't already "stealthy".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo