06-21-2017, 01:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I perform a fast restart when the game ends, my game always crashes. Why is that? Does anyone have an idea how this could be caused? I'm using the following code:

code

doRestart()
{
map_restart(false);
}

I tried notifying that the game has ended via

level waittill("game_ended");
06-22-2017, 12:08 AM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by jtagmodder1234 View Post
When I perform a fast restart when the game ends, my game always crashes. Why is that? Does anyone have an idea how this could be caused? I'm using the following code:

code

doRestart()
{
map_restart(false);
}

Make sure you're ending active functions.

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

DF_AUS
06-22-2017, 12:13 AM #3
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Don't thread functions that don't have loops, and make sure you have self endon("disconnect"); on functions that need them. Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz

The following 2 users groaned at DoraTheKiller97 for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick
06-22-2017, 11:08 AM #4
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
Don't thread functions that don't have loops, and make sure you have self endon("disconnect"); on functions that need them. Happy

You legit just took what I said and re worded it lol, you're a fool.

The following 2 users groaned at Patrick for this awful post:

DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97
06-22-2017, 03:19 PM #5
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jtagmodder1234 View Post
When I perform a fast restart when the game ends, my game always crashes. Why is that? Does anyone have an idea how this could be caused? I'm using the following code:

code

doRestart()
{
map_restart(false);
}

is it a connection interrupted freeze or a frozen screen freeze?

The following 2 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97
06-26-2017, 06:43 AM #6
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
You legit just took what I said and re worded it lol, you're a fool.

LOL. You sound frustrated. Winky Winky you and your boytoy serious! You gotta be more understanding and more helpful than just "end the functions moron" So i said what needed to be said. Smile

You didn't say "don't thread functions that don't have loops" did you? Nope! He would not have known that from what you said. :P
Last edited by DoraTheKiller97 ; 06-26-2017 at 06:46 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz
06-26-2017, 07:43 AM #7
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
LOL. You sound frustrated. Winky Winky you and your boytoy serious! You gotta be more understanding and more helpful than just "end the functions moron" So i said what needed to be said. Smile

You didn't say "don't thread functions that don't have loops" did you? Nope! He would not have known that from what you said. :P

Because that's basically saying don't run a mod menu you fkn dumbass lmfao, the menu handler has a loop to monitor the button presses, so you can't say to him "don't thread functions with loops", you simply just need to add endons, but yeah you do you dumbass.

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

anthonything
06-26-2017, 08:18 AM #8
Joynah
Save Point
When are mods going to do something about seriouslygaytoextinct aka "anthony" and his bitch extinct aka "patrick"?
All you low-lives do is sit on forums bullying people & acting like your both better than everyone else, you back each other up the asshole whenever someone rips on you, and you both make this site look bad, something needs to be done.
Waste your time replying about my rep, just goes to show i have a life considering i don't devote my time to sitting around on a forum.

The following 3 users say thank you to Joynah for this useful post:

DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, ProfoundModz
06-26-2017, 05:22 PM #9
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Joynah View Post
When are mods going to do something about seriouslygaytoextinct aka "anthony" and his bitch extinct aka "patrick"?
All you low-lives do is sit on forums bullying people & acting like your both better than everyone else, you back each other up the asshole whenever someone rips on you, and you both make this site look bad, something needs to be done.
Waste your time replying about my rep, just goes to show i have a life considering i don't devote my time to sitting around on a forum.

Says the guy out of the negatives. You deserve it. Geo

And honestly the Bo2 sections in general is extremely cancerous with them around. The only reason they aren't banned is because they're butt buddies with the mods too.

The following user thanked DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
06-26-2017, 09:15 PM #10
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Joynah View Post

Who tf are you ahhahaha get the fuck out you randy, you say you have a 'life' but you make an account to talk shit, you decide to make a comment about us because of why? cos honestly.. no one actually cares what you think lol.
Last edited by Patrick ; 06-26-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo