07-13-2017, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can Someone Please Explain How To Add Pictures To Your Menu (I Have Seen It Done In A Camo Menu)
07-13-2017, 05:39 AM #2
Russty
Save Point
They're shaders, you're more than likely talking about a calling card shader.

I can't put it the easiest way to understand but you need to precache the shader, inside init put:
PrecacheShader("ShaderNameHere");
You can find a shader here: You must login or register to view this content. & put a desired shader where i said to.

Then you'll have to call it somewhere throughout your script, most menus have storehuds, which is called when the menu is open to show the HUD's, thats where you'd call it, although then you have to add to open / close functions to hide the hud when its closed and show when its opened, etc.
Easy, but if you don't understand maybe you're better off grabbing a menu base with this included already.
07-21-2017, 12:57 PM #3
Originally posted by Russty View Post
They're shaders, you're more than likely talking about a calling card shader.

I can't put it the easiest way to understand but you need to precache the shader, inside init put:
PrecacheShader("ShaderNameHere");
You can find a shader here: You must login or register to view this content. & put a desired shader where i said to.

Then you'll have to call it somewhere throughout your script, most menus have storehuds, which is called when the menu is open to show the HUD's, thats where you'd call it, although then you have to add to open / close functions to hide the hud when its closed and show when its opened, etc.
Easy, but if you don't understand maybe you're better off grabbing a menu base with this included already.

No I Mean Like Adding A Picture Of A Camo Or A Gun So When Your In Camo Menu Your Can See The Camo
07-21-2017, 04:01 PM #4
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by UpdatedModder View Post
Can Someone Please Explain How To Add Pictures To Your Menu (I Have Seen It Done In A Camo Menu)

I could explain to you how todo it but you probably wouldn't understand so you should just use my menu base since the feature is already implemented into the base.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users groaned at Patrick for this awful post:

DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97
07-21-2017, 06:49 PM #5
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
I could explain to you how todo it but you probably wouldn't understand so you should just use my menu base since the feature is already implemented into the base.
You must login or register to view this content.

Nah Man Its Ok Im trying Edit A Base Any Idea Which One I Should Do Preferably An Easy Base
07-21-2017, 08:39 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
Nah Man Its Ok Im trying Edit A Base Any Idea Which One I Should Do Preferably An Easy Base

Any base tbh
07-22-2017, 08:22 AM #7
Russty
Save Point
No I Mean Like Adding A Picture Of A Camo Or A Gun So When Your In Camo Menu Your Can See The Camo

They're shaders...
07-22-2017, 01:22 PM #8
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Russty View Post
They're shaders...

He means changing his menu option strings to huds so it will show the shaders instead of strings.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo