07-17-2017, 10:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Greetings!
I'm trying to set up my friends CFW Dex Ps3 to run the latest Jiggy Menu for Bo2. He doesn't have a pc and he's not very savvy with this kind of thing so I'm trying to get this *as plug and play as possible. My goal is to get the latest 4.5 Jiggy menu installed for Bo2 without the need of a PC each time the menu needs to be loaded. I've installed it on Jtagged 360s and in that case it's a one time thing. I'm hoping that there's a one and done method for Ps3 as well!
If someone could tell me whether this is possible and if so how to do it I'd be very grateful!
Thanks Happy
07-18-2017, 04:54 AM #2
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by joshfrigmont View Post
Greetings!
I'm trying to set up my friends CFW Dex Ps3 to run the latest Jiggy Menu for Bo2. He doesn't have a pc and he's not very savvy with this kind of thing so I'm trying to get this *as plug and play as possible. My goal is to get the latest 4.5 Jiggy menu installed for Bo2 without the need of a PC each time the menu needs to be loaded. I've installed it on Jtagged 360s and in that case it's a one time thing. I'm hoping that there's a one and done method for Ps3 as well!
If someone could tell me whether this is possible and if so how to do it I'd be very grateful!
Thanks Happy

You can request a SPRX loader for the menu with a small popup asking if he wants to load the menu when the game starts. I say request because you may need someone in the community to craft it for you.
07-18-2017, 01:02 PM #3
Patrick
League Champion
Edit: Nvm miss read what he wanted.
Last edited by Patrick ; 07-19-2017 at 10:32 AM.

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

DF_AUS
07-18-2017, 11:58 PM #4
Originally posted by joshfrigmont View Post
Greetings!
Thanks Happy

You must login or register to view this content.
Heres an SPRX injector that auto injects jiggy 4.5, it also has a lots of other menus and gamemodes.
To put it on his PS3 put the EBOOT.BIN in "dev_hdd0/game/BLES01717/USRDIR", and put everything else in "dev_hdd0/tmp".
When he starts up BO2 it will come up with a messsage, that means its injected, just press no. If he wants to inject a different menu or gamemode then hold L2 + R2 (doesnt always work straight away) and keep pressing no until its on the one he wants, then press no and no again
Also the eboot has non host aimbot on it, not exactly paradox but it's better than nothing, to turn it on press aim and left.
if you have and problems or if he wants other non host like red boxes etc be sure to message me

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
********* could be a better place to be asking for xbox stuff like this, just a heads up.

stare
08-19-2017, 08:07 PM #5
castmodding
Save Point
I have the sprx loader set up for jiggy if you want it! Happy
YOu have to wait at least 30 seconds before you start the game but do you want it?
01-23-2018, 01:42 AM #6
deesy
Gobble
Originally posted by castmodding View Post
I have the sprx loader set up for jiggy if you want it! Happy
YOu have to wait at least 30 seconds before you start the game but do you want it?

Can I have it please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo