09-22-2014, 02:14 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well, a lot of people were asking me how to make a menu in GSC and I got tired of it so i'll make this quick tutorial to tell people how to edit a menu to their liking. ( It's very simple. Tustin )

Menu Creation

Okay, when making your different Sub Menu's you always want to graph out how you want everything because with GSC it makes the whole difference of your menu. So first, you'll need a base. Let's use Shark's for example, but you can create your own if you have that knowledge.

You must login or register to view this content.

So, firstly, you want to head over to the CreateMenu function whenever you get Shark's base. Here's what mine looks like, but yours will more than likely not have anything but 3 menus in it..

You can easily add more Sub Menus as you go. So that explains how you create more menus. Now to the real part. Here's how you implement modifications into your menu.

Sub Menu's
Sub Menu's are for the most part a lot like the main menus. The only thing different is that you're defining the actual menu into the Sub Menu that you would be implementing your functions into. So for example. Here's how I would call my Modifications menu or as it's declared, my 'SubMenu1'.

As you can see, if you wanted to add a new Sub Menu, you would insert the code like so.

self add_menu("MenuDefinitionHere", "Name of your Menu", "Status");
self add_option("MenuDefinitionHere", "The Mod Here", ::FunctionHere);

Functions

So, for example we will just use God Mode. So the function to call God Mode to your menu would be..

ToggleGod()
{
if(self.God==false)
{
self iPrintln("God Mode[^2ON^7]"); // Text to Notify that God Mode is on
self enableInvulnerability(); // Enables God Mode
self.God=true; // true/false Statement
}
else
{
self iPrintln("God Mode[^1OFF^7]"); //Text to Notify that God Mode is off
self disableInvulnerability(); //Disables God Mode
self.God=false; //true/false Statement
}
}

I have given comments in the code to explain what each does. So at the bottom of your .gsc, you want to add the function and in your menu you want to call it like so.

Customizing Colors On The Menu

So it's pretty stupid to use a menu without customizing it to your liking. So why not get some unique colors that you like? Here's how you do that. The StoreText and StoreShader functions will be used as so.

So head over to this color scheme site and from here you will be able to find your colors for the menu.

So basically, you select a color, then get the color's RGB so that you can find out the decimal that you will be using for your GSC Menu. Like so.

After you do that, you want to divide each number in RGB by 255 which will then give you the corresponding decimal that will be implemented into your GSC Menu. For example.

75/255 = 0.294
242/255 = 0.949
197/255 = 0.772
Your Color = (0.294, 0.949, 0.772)

Always remember, you only use the first three numbers after the decimal in order to get the correct color. Then you paste your Color *(0.294, 0.949, 0.772)* into the function you wish to change the color of.
Last edited by Chris ; 09-22-2014 at 02:50 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, alenbih, anxify, AssEMoDDeR, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, canadiancaper, codybenti, dofof99, Full-Evil, gary365, Gay For Satan, Geo, HighModzz, IDontLeech, Items, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, ljjp, MrDylanHax, Mrtbyhyourwme, onAspect, richard5555, RTE, SaberNGU, smoochy1993, Swag_Modz, Taylors Bish, TheSaltCracka, uome68, Zambie
09-22-2014, 02:18 AM #2
Items
Bounty hunter
thanks bro ^_^ helped was having trouble very useful trying add a few more options , not leech havent changed the menus name or credits
09-22-2014, 02:21 AM #3
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Fatissue View Post
Well, a lot of people were asking me how to make a menu in GSC and I got tired of it so i'll make this quick tutorial to tell people how to edit a menu to their liking. ( It's very simple. Tustin )

Menu Creation

Okay, when making your different Sub Menu's you always want to graph out how you want everything because with GSC it makes the whole difference of your menu. So first, you'll need a base. Let's use Shark's for example, but you can create your own if you have that knowledge.

So, firstly, you want to head over to the CreateMenu function whenever you get Shark's base. Here's what mine looks like, but yours will more than likely not have anything but 3 menus in it..

You can easily add more Sub Menus as you go. So that explains how you create more menus. Now to the real part. Here's how you implement modifications into your menu.

Functions

So, for example we will just use God Mode. So the function to call God Mode to your menu would be..

ToggleGod()
{
if(self.God==false)
{
}
else
{
}
}

I have given comments in the code to explain what each does. So at the bottom of your .gsc, you want to add the function and in your menu you want to call it like so.

So it's pretty stupid to use a menu without customizing it to your liking. So why not get some unique colors that you like? Here's how you do that. The StoreText and StoreShader functions will be used as so.

So head over to this color scheme site and from here you will be able to find your colors for the menu.

So basically, you select a color, then get the color's RGB so that you can find out the decimal that you will be using for your GSC Menu. Like so.

After you do that, you want to divide each number in RGB by 255 which will then give you the corresponding decimal that will be implemented into your GSC Menu. For example.

75/255 = 0.294
242/255 = 0.949
197/255 = 0.772

Always remember, you only use the first three numbers after the decimal in order to get the correct color. Then you paste your Color *(0.294, 0.949, 0.772)* into the function you wish to change the color of.

Great work bro, I'm sure this tut will help out a lot of people
09-22-2014, 02:35 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by GoneFromEarth View Post
thanks bro ^_^ helped was having trouble very useful trying add a few more options , not leech havent changed the menus name or credits

Good to hear! I'm glad this was able to help you. If you need anymore individual help, Private Message me.

Originally posted by SNIPER View Post

Thanks, a lot of people were asking me small questions like this so I made it into a thread for everyone to learn from. Gotta start somewhere.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Items
09-22-2014, 02:36 AM #5
Items
Bounty hunter
Yeah bro im saying I bet they were many confused like me /.\ ahaha
09-22-2014, 02:38 AM #6
Items
Bounty hunter
Alright bro thanks!!! ^_^ actually I do have a question do how do I move the menu somewhere else xD.? NOOB QUESTIONS shh
09-22-2014, 02:40 AM #7
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie

Menu Creation

Functions

ToggleGod()
{
if(self.God==false)
{
}
else
{
}
}

75/255 = 0.294
242/255 = 0.949
197/255 = 0.772

You fak. You forgot to add in other menu parts. Like "How to create another sub menu" and shit like that. You gotta tell them that cause Shark has like 4 main/sub menus. :lol:
09-22-2014, 02:42 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by GoneFromEarth View Post

Originally posted by SNIPER View Post

Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
You fak. You forgot to add in other menu parts. Like "How to create another sub menu" and shit like that. You gotta tell them that cause Shark has like 4 main/sub menus. :lol:

I did show them... :lol: Check it again, i'm sure you didn't see it or something. I'm sure that I explained it :P
09-22-2014, 02:46 AM #9
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
Negged for bad tutorial :troll: I'd use it but I can't read.
09-22-2014, 03:15 AM #10
Teenage Modz
Do a barrel roll!

Menu Creation

Sub Menu's
Sub Menu's are for the most part a lot like the main menus. The only thing different is that you're defining the actual menu into the Sub Menu that you would be implementing your functions into. So for example. Here's how I would call my Modifications menu or as it's declared, my 'SubMenu1'.

As you can see, if you wanted to add a new Sub Menu, you would insert the code like so.

self add_menu("MenuDefinitionHere", "Name of your Menu", "Status");
self add_option("MenuDefinitionHere", "The Mod Here", ::FunctionHere);

Functions

ToggleGod()
{
if(self.God==false)
{
}
else
{
}
}

75/255 = 0.294
242/255 = 0.949
197/255 = 0.772

The numbers i get when i divide are to long, what do i do? wat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo