10-21-2014, 12:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Although this is currently only an idea I am currently working on it... It's a functions.gsc that handles all of the functions and HUD element destruction... The whole gsc will allow for multiple gscs in one as that's what it was programmed for a tell it the path of the gsc and destroy the current ones HUD elements and start the next .gsc... Its still in development as I've stated but the idea defiantly works
10-21-2014, 12:35 PM #2
its not hard lol... no need a thread for it though. as its not that much of a "big project"

The following user thanked ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

MrToxlcBooty
10-21-2014, 12:48 PM #3
I didn't really say a big project no one has done it yet :p
10-23-2014, 04:53 AM #4
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
just create a game mode system for each menu. That's how the mw2 multi mod menu patchs were made.
10-23-2014, 05:35 AM #5
dtx12
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
I didn't really say a big project no one has done it yet :p

No one has done it yet, because it doesn't have any sense.
10-23-2014, 07:10 AM #6
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
Although this is currently only an idea I am currently working on it... It's a functions.gsc that handles all of the functions and HUD element destruction... The whole gsc will allow for multiple gscs in one as that's what it was programmed for a tell it the path of the gsc and destroy the current ones HUD elements and start the next .gsc... Its still in development as I've stated but the idea defiantly works

Good idea:P
10-23-2014, 08:35 PM #7
Chris
Former Staff
Wouldn't really see the need in making this, but I could make this pretty easily. It's not that hard, you should try making something new that'll benefit the community more.
10-23-2014, 08:54 PM #8
Originally posted by Nat
Wouldn't really see the need in making this, but I could make this pretty easily. It's not that hard, you should try making something new that'll benefit the community more.

Sure I just thought it'd be beneficial if people ever released something new :troll: never gonna happen although throw a idea at me and I'll work at it
Last edited by InXInvader ; 10-24-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo