10-26-2014, 07:49 PM #1
__NzV__
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[SPRX] BO 2 GSC Injector v1.7.5 (v2beta)

You must login or register to view this content.

This [SPRX] plugin allow you to load GSC Mods in Black-Ops 2 (Multiplayer & Zombie) on CEX & DEX.

Only work with already compiled gsc files ! Use You must login or register to view this content. (Editor -> Export project to a compiled script file.) or You must login or register to view this content..

Download (v1.7.5): You must login or register to view this content.

Download (v2Beta): You must login or register to view this content.
---[ COMPATIBILITY ]---

Work on DEX CFW and CEX CFW (No need of CCAPI!)

Note for CEX User : If you don't use an COBRA cfw you can use You must login or register to view this content. who is compatible with any firmware to get it working.

---[ EBOOT.BIN / t6mp_ps3f.self ]---

Precompiled t6mp_ps3f.self 1.19 for CEX & DEX :

Include Anti-Ban (offset from this teard:You must login or register to view this content.), work on multiplayer and zombie, just keep the original eboot.bin and replace t6mp_ps3f.self with this one.

Unlike eboot.bin with t6mp_ps3f.self you can switch between multiplayer and zombie the injector and antiban will always works (With eboot.bin you need to close the game, switch eboot, restart the game).

To avoid freeze when you login to the psn with this self, login from the xmb not in the game directly.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Precompiled EBOOT.BIN 1.19 for CEX & DEX :

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Build your own t6mp_ps3f.self or eboot.bin 1.19 and more for CEX & DEX:

- Download this tools and run it: You must login or register to view this content.
- Choose your input file, and click "Next". If you don't have one click "Next".
- Enable anti-ban and mods if you want, and click "Next".
- Enable sprx loader, and put in sprx file path: /dev_hdd0/tmp/BO2_GSC_Injector.sprx
- Select the output of your choice, and click "Next".
- Click "Build".

---[ HOW-TO]---

First install:

• Copy your "EBOOT.BIN" or "t6mp_ps3f.self" (with SPRX Loader) to "dev_hdd0/game/YOUR_GAME_REGION/USRDIR/"
  • Copy the downloaded "BO2_GSC_Injector.sprx" to "dev_hdd0/tmp/" (or to the location of the sprx plugin set in your eboot.bin or t6mp_ps3f.elf) .
  • Open "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg with notepad and update it with your data (look in "Sample pack" bellow in this post to see an example of a working cfg file).
  • Copy the updated "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg" to "dev_hdd0/tmp/" or on root of your usb key.

How to use:

• Run BO 2.
  • When you want to inject your gsc mods press [L2]+[R2]+[DPAD_UP]+[TRIANGLE] to load BO 2 GSC Injector (Only work when your not in a active game, do it at the main menu for example).
  • Follow instructions of the injector.
  • When the injection is done, you can choose if you want to unload the injector (free memory) or keep it load if you want to change current loaded gsc mods without restarting the game.

Sample pack:

• The file "You must login or register to view this content." contains the file "You must login or register to view this content." (and all needed files) already configurate with 3 GSC Mods: RedDotCity V2, Gr3Zz v4.1, Gr3Zz v4.0 (For show how work multi injection).
  • Look "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg" with notepad to understand how it works.

---[ CHANGE LOG ]---

v1.7.5:

[*=2]Support reinject for all gsc mods, no more need to restart the game to switch gsc mods (no more need to set CFG_ALLOW_REINJECT)
    [*=2]Add an option to unload current gsc mods without restarting the game (restore original gsc).
    [*=2]Add "CFG_DISABLE_INGAME_CHECK" in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg" set to "ON" if you need to inject gsc mods who can only be injected in game
    [*=2]Some minor bug fix.

v1.7.0:

[*=2]Fixed auto-inject.
    [*=2]Better check during injection, to avoid trouble.
    [*=2]Optimised log features.
    [*=2]Fixed some minor bug.
    [*=2]Code cleaned and optimised
    [*=2]Add ability to change the loaded gsc mods without restarting the game, you need to set "CFG_ALLOW_REINJECT" to "ON" in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg". (After the first gsc mods injection the injector menu only show gsc mods who are compatible for re-injection.)

v1.6.1:

[*=2]Fixed error (no file injected or wrong file injected) introduced in v1.6.0.

v1.6.0:

[*=2]Log can now be enabled in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg".
    [*=2]Char limit for gsc mods option in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg" is no checked.
    [*=2]Add an option for auto-inject gsc mods at start, need to be enabled in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg".
    [*=2]Fixed error "No valid gsc mods found" when their is no valid reason, like invalid chmod.
    [*=2]Fixed freeze when you do the combo or switch to the next mods in some case.
    [*=2]Now if "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg" is invalid, the tool try to fix it if it can.
    [*=2]Add an error message if injection not done successfully.

v1.5.3:

[*=2]Changed how is check if a file exist.
    [*=2]Fixed a bug who cause force close of the injector, instead of show the next gsc mods.

v1.5.2:

[*=2]Add an error if no valid gsc mods mods is found in your file "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg".
    [*=2]Now if one or more of your gsc mods have not a valid config in the file "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg", they are not showed in the injector menu, others are.
    [*=2]Better switching mode betwen gsc mods in the injector, just select [NO] and press [X] to go to the next gsc mods , no more need to redo the combo after select [NO].
    [*=2]Add an option for unload the sprx from mem without doing any injection. (Press [O] in the injector menu)

v1.5.1:

[*=2]No more use TOC.

v1.5:

[*=2]No more use the file "bo2_injector_path.txt" and "bo2_injector_file.gsc".
    [*=2]The injector is now locked on a active game, you can open it only when you are not in a active game.
    [*=2]Add a configuration file named "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg", this need to be placed in dev_hdd0/tmp/ or usb/.
    [*=2]Add support for multi gsc mods.
    [*=2]Add support for multi gsc injection.
    [*=2]Load combo can be change in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg".
    [*=2]Injector background can be set to fully transparent or not in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg".
    [*=2]Add all needed offset in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg" for easy update when 1.19 or more come, just need to update them in "BO2_GSC_Injector.cfg", no need to rebuild the sprx.
    [*=2]Code and size optimization.
    [*=2]...

v1.1:

[*=2]Add support to load "bo2_injector_path.txt" or/and "bo2_injector_file.gsc" from "dev_usb000/" or "dev_usb001/".
    [*=2]Combo to load injector now is [L2]+[R2]+[DPAD_UP]+[TRIANGLE].
    [*=2]No more need to be in a game to inject, you can inject any time you want, in game, in pre-game, at main menu, ...

v1.0.1:

[*=2]Add an error message if "bo2_injector_path.txt" or "bo2_injector_file.gsc" not exist or is empty.

v1.0:

[*=2]Initial public release.

Last edited by __NzV__ ; 05-19-2015 at 11:05 AM. Reason: upd to v2beta

The following 49 users say thank you to __NzV__ for this useful post:

-Numb, Dynamite, andrew3912, APOCALYP, Azoddejun, Bigmoneyhustlin, bmob10189, Callumeleyy, CodJumper:, Connorrox2, Exelo, Full-Evil, HiddenHour, iDEXModzYT, ItzZuga, Jakeboii, javiermodz, JLM, Joren, Kameo, Karoolus, KevinWinterX, ksa_7ooo7, LevelUP, M33-_-Firmware, mariokilla23, Maxax, MinecraftUser, gtownsbadass, Miyata, MORPHEUS__2142, Mantus, Ninjafish13, perke, Synergy, TehMerkMods, TheNewLegit, tunde1992, TwoCanSam, vincom, XDrifteer7, xIce KiLLaH, xRebug_DR, xxredneckszz, yjy7410, ZackFairFF7X, ZnZx, zRayz-
10-26-2014, 09:40 PM #2
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
10-26-2014, 10:04 PM #3
Miyata
Gym leader
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
wat

It lets you inject a gsc file from your hard drive instead of through your pc
10-26-2014, 10:10 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by VNMxGaming View Post
It lets you inject a gsc file from your hard drive instead of through your pc

Yes but wat is the point? Then you have to transfer it to the HDD, there is no need
10-26-2014, 10:23 PM #5
__NzV__
I am error
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Yes but wat is the point? Then you have to transfer it to the HDD, there is no need

Just transfer one time, after that any time you turn on your ps3 and launch bo 2 you can enjoy your gsc mods with the need of an pc, just need to do the combo when you needs your gsc mods and the injection only take a few seconds, and i planed to add support for load from hdd or usb in next release.

It also allow cex user with no ccapi compatible cfw to use gsc mods if they have a cfw with cobra feature.
Last edited by __NzV__ ; 10-26-2014 at 10:26 PM.
10-26-2014, 10:25 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by NzV
Just transfer one time, after that any time you turn on your ps3 and launch bo 2 you can enjoy your gsc mods with the need of an pc, just need to do the combo when you needs your gsc mods and the injection only take a few seconds, and i planed to add support for load from hdd or usb in next release.

It also allow cex user with no ccapi compatible cfw to use gsc mods if they a cfw with cobra feature.

I see where you are coming from
10-26-2014, 10:35 PM #7
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by NzV
[SPRX] BO 2 GSC Injector v1.0.1

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

This sprx plugin allow you to inject a gsc modded file in blackops 2 (multiplayer and zombie) on cex and dex, after the modded gsc was injected the sprx plugin auto unload it from memory (Not use RPC unlike my You must login or register to view this content. to do the injection of the gsc files).

Download:

Virus Scan:
Its an SPRX?

Compatibility:
Tested on CEX REBUG COBRA 4.53.1 [MOD by Joonie] [COBRA ON] [WITHOUT CCAPI] Work !
Tested on CEX DARKNET COBRA 4.65 v1.01 [COBRA ON] [WITHOUT CCAPI] [SYSCALL REMOVE WITH WEBMAN 1.30.29] Work !
Not tested on DEX but i think it work, if you can get to work any other sprx menu.
I dont know if it work on CEX with CCAPI, but for sure it work if you have cobra enabled on your cfw.

How to use:

• You need an eboot.bin who allow load of a sprx file (see bellow if you dont have one).
  • Rename and copy the file "GSC_Injector.sprx" according to your eboot sprx loader.
  • Create a file called "bo2_injector_path.txt" and write in it the path of the gfc you want to patch (ex: maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc).
  • Copy "bo2_injector_path.txt" to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/".
  • Rename the gsc file you want to inject to "bo2_injector_file.gsc".
  • Copy "bo2_injector_file.gsc" to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/".
  • Run BO 2, launch a game.
  • When your are in a game press [L2]+[R2]+[L3] to load injector.
  • Select [Yes] to inject.
  • Restart a new game to enjoy your gsc mods.

Eboot with sprx loader:

Multiplayer:

[INDENT=2]
Download: [/INDENT]
[INDENT=3]
CEX & DEX: See this thread You must login or register to view this content.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]
Install note: Rename "GSC_Injector.sprx" to "BO2UltimateProject.sprx" and copy it to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/"

[/INDENT]
Zombie:

[INDENT=2]
Download:

[/INDENT]
[INDENT=3]DEX: See this thread You must login or register to view this content.
CEX: See this post in thread You must login or register to view this content.

[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]Install note: Rename "GSC_Injector.sprx" to "Menu.sprx" and copy it to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/"

[/INDENT]
Change Log:

v1.0.1:

[INDENT=2]Add an error message if "bo2_injector_path.txt" or "bo2_injector_file.gsc" not exist or is empty.

[/INDENT]
v1.0:

[INDENT=2]Initial public release.[/INDENT]

This works great. Don't need a GSC Injector tool anymore. But i do have a problem.I'm unable to Get to Multiplayer. it just continues an endless loop of connecting to online services.
10-26-2014, 10:39 PM #8
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by NzV
[SPRX] BO 2 GSC Injector v1.0.1

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

This sprx plugin allow you to inject a gsc modded file in blackops 2 (multiplayer and zombie) on cex and dex, after the modded gsc was injected the sprx plugin auto unload it from memory (Not use RPC unlike my You must login or register to view this content. to do the injection of the gsc files).

Download:

Virus Scan:
Its an SPRX?

Compatibility:
Tested on CEX REBUG COBRA 4.53.1 [MOD by Joonie] [COBRA ON] [WITHOUT CCAPI] Work !
Tested on CEX DARKNET COBRA 4.65 v1.01 [COBRA ON] [WITHOUT CCAPI] [SYSCALL REMOVE WITH WEBMAN 1.30.29] Work !
Not tested on DEX but i think it work, if you can get to work any other sprx menu.
I dont know if it work on CEX with CCAPI, but for sure it work if you have cobra enabled on your cfw.

How to use:

• You need an eboot.bin who allow load of a sprx file (see bellow if you dont have one).
  • Rename and copy the file "GSC_Injector.sprx" according to your eboot sprx loader.
  • Create a file called "bo2_injector_path.txt" and write in it the path of the gfc you want to patch (ex: maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc).
  • Copy "bo2_injector_path.txt" to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/".
  • Rename the gsc file you want to inject to "bo2_injector_file.gsc".
  • Copy "bo2_injector_file.gsc" to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/".
  • Run BO 2, launch a game.
  • When your are in a game press [L2]+[R2]+[L3] to load injector.
  • Select [Yes] to inject.
  • Restart a new game to enjoy your gsc mods.

Eboot with sprx loader:

Multiplayer:

[INDENT=2]
Download: [/INDENT]
[INDENT=3]
CEX & DEX: See this thread You must login or register to view this content.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]
Install note: Rename "GSC_Injector.sprx" to "BO2UltimateProject.sprx" and copy it to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/"

[/INDENT]
Zombie:

[INDENT=2]
Download:

[/INDENT]
[INDENT=3]DEX: See this thread You must login or register to view this content.
CEX: See this post in thread You must login or register to view this content.

[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]Install note: Rename "GSC_Injector.sprx" to "Menu.sprx" and copy it to your ps3 in folder "dev_hdd0/tmp/"

[/INDENT]
Change Log:

v1.0.1:

[INDENT=2]Add an error message if "bo2_injector_path.txt" or "bo2_injector_file.gsc" not exist or is empty.

[/INDENT]
v1.0:

[INDENT=2]Initial public release.[/INDENT]

Nevermind. Apparently you're only able to go to multiplayer AFTER you inject the .gsc :p
10-26-2014, 10:49 PM #9
__NzV__
I am error
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
This works great. Don't need a GSC Injector tool anymore. But i do have a problem.I'm unable to Get to Multiplayer. it just continues an endless loop of connecting to online services.

I think its eboot.bin trouble.
Your are on DEX or CEX, CCAPI ?
10-27-2014, 12:56 PM #10
This is a smart way to inject Gsc especially for me because I don't use my laptop often so I use my Tablets ftp client to connect with Ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo