Post: Black ops 2 SPRX injector {32 mod menus V3.1}{2017 Fixed Edition}
04-19-2015, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

---[ Quick Notes ]---
This Allows You To Inject Gsc Mod Menus Without Gsc Studio
Original Thread You must login or register to view this content.

Remember to Enable Cobra In Rebug Toolbox If You Are Having Problems With the Sprx Injector
All Eboots Have Anti-Ban!

---PRESS/SPAM R2 TO OPEN SPRX Injector---
{It May Take A While So Be Patient}

ZOMBIES NOW FIXED DOWNLOAD NEW SPRX UPDATE V3.1

How To Install SPRX Mod Menu
HOW TO INSTALL

Create an eboot.bin and t6mp_ps3f.self from the EBOOT.BIN creator

Copy the "t6mp_ps3f.self" and EBOOT.BIN "dev_hdd0/game/YOUR_GAME_REGION/USRDIR/

Then Copy the 3 files in Bo2 Sample pack 2 to "dev_hdd0/tmp/"

HOW TO USE

Start BO 2.

Then when your at the multiplayer or Zombie loading screen press [R2] to open up the BO 2 GSC Injector (Only work when your not in a active game, )

Chose a mod menu to inject press no to switch to other menu's to the other menus and then press yes when you find the one your looking for. Then press no to keep the Gsc Loader open.

To change gsc mod menu without restarting the game press R2 to open the Gsc Loader then keep pressing no until the unload Gsc option comes up then press yes to unload Gsc and then select another one

You must login or register to view this content.

Mod Menu's Download

Black Ops 2 Ultimate SPRX Injector {V3}{2017} {32 Mod Menus}LINK

PRESS R2 TO OPEN SPRX Injector-
MAMBA {CEX FIX FOR SPRX INJECTOR NOT SHOWING UP}

You Also Need To Download An Eboot For This To Work

NEW DEX AIMBOT EBOOTS ( L1 + Left Arrow to toggle the Aimbot)

Eboots With Probation Bypass Download Link

CEX Black ops 2 Multiplayer EBOOT.BIN With Probation Bypass {CEX ONLY}

Black ops 2 Zombies EBOOT.BIN {CEX ONLY}

DEX
Black ops 2 Zombies And Multiplayer EBOOTS With Probation Bypass {DEX ONLY}

NEW ZOMBIE EBOOTS {DEX}

Black Ops 2 Zombie Dex Eboots

Credits
Credits

Too all Ngu members who made this happen and too all the people who created these menus I'll try and update it will the list of names when I get time.

__nzv__ [THE CREATOR]
E3FlasheR_N0R for his video and mods that he added
xTurntUpLobbies
Onasty
Michael CabCon
Xmaster mods
Bossam
Extinct
Nvz For Gsc Injector
Guy who made whitewater v5.5
SneakerStreet {SEXY ZOMBIELAND MAP EDITS}
dj33dj33 who made the sexy elegance v3
TehMerkMods caked up
SCAR
Shark
0zersub
devilemi
Super lobbies
Skonafid {Zombieland Functions}
And anyone else I forgot

Questions And Answers

Q. When Ever i switch to zombies i freeze
A. To play zombies you have to switch to the Zombie Eboot and the Zombie t6_self file then load the game

Q. Menu is not showing in public matches
A. You must be host in order for the mod menus to Work

Q. Cant find lobbies with Force Host
A. Force Host Works BEST With Open Nat Type

Q. I was host then i got kicked now i cant find a lobby
A. Quit the game and start it again every time this happens

Q. Ive Pressed R2 but SPRX Injector Not Showing
A. This is common wait up to 60 seconds for game to load

Q. Do the Eboots Have Anti-Ban?
A. Yes All Eboots Have Anti-Ban

To Play Black Ops 2 Zombies Or Multiplayer You Have To Switch The Eboots and t6_mpself Everytime You Want To Switch

Link To My Plants Vs Zombie Garden Warfare Rtm Tool You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by LevelUP ; 06-10-2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: UPDATE LOOK IS BELOW

The following 87 users say thank you to LevelUP for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ĐevĢamiƞg, ItzSparkBoii, 0zersub, akra115, Albus, AlwayzJarvin, AmericanCFW, AndresKid, anxify, APOCALYP, AsO GaMeR, Bionik FX, Callumeleyy, Calyx, cocoba, Desard152, Devilemi, Dex4.21, DF_AUS, Dj33dj33, dolby1, DrZepto, ebbyhamawy, FallofReach, fffddfdf, FreeakHead, Geraxy, God, goebbels, GrapeMods, greenlightmodz, Humble, iiCaNHaX, ismailhb_-7, ItsJackStewart, johnnyy9262, joni_djESP, Jordan, kalden746, KillerGamer81, KINGMANI, KRJXXX, ksa_7ooo7, london-modz, lucasaf01, M0D_TH1S, mamaguevaso, MCabCon, MiamiHost, Mister Glorious, MrLighty, MyNameJeffxD, nedurlaag, no1z, Noah.405, Ovomir, P$ycho, Paddy2016, Patrick, Ploutarxos1, ProfoundModz, Psycedelic, Pwnaggge, R.I, RedDotDinosaur, REDRUM562, Scortch, Scotty4.11, Skonafid, Synergy, thatguy567, TheDoctor MoDz, tommox, TrailMix, Fixed Username, V--JR7, vhromero, vincom, Weed420Modz, xexDELL, xGaMeRx_xBeAsTx, xLetsGetHyper, xReloadedModz, xXGAME_OVERXx, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, zshred

The following 6 users groaned at LevelUP for this awful post:

anthonything, HighModzz, jwm614, MrToxlcBooty, Sync, xSuperLᴏbbies
04-20-2015, 06:17 AM #2
v1.0 intinial release
v1.1 Fixed a few bugs and added an Eboot.bin Creator
v1.2 added Caked up v1.8

v1.3 added Multiplayer and Zombies Dex Only Eboots
v1.4 Added HIDE N SEEK And I Updated the GameLoader v1.1 and added Cex Eboots
v1.5 Added Project Lethal V2 UMT Patch v1.1 Project Radius v3 and tweaked zombieland

v1.6 Added Purple Dragon, Fenix v3 zombies mod menu, gr3zz zombies menu and an edit for
zombieland with working ray guns and The new gsc injector v2 beta.

v1.7 Updated Elegance, Updated Bossamv3, Added SS Billcam Private Patch,
Added Old School Gamemode, Fixed Hide And Seek a bit for less freeze,
Added A Massive zombieland Edit With Host menu And More Stuf

V1.8 added elegance v4, added Crystal v5, added enslaved v1, added new hide N Seek made by FRINZ, added Loz Zombie mod menu, added a big zombieland edit and added a new Gamemode called terrorist v1 inside Gamemode Loader, added a freeze console modmenu

v1.9 ADDED New Dex Zombie Eboot And Cex Zombie Eboots, Added The floor is lava gamemode, Added Exelo Hide N Seek (NO FREEZE), Updated Crystal v5.3, Updated Loz Zombies mod menu, Added New gamemode Hotline, Added Mike Myers,,Added Luxury Billcam, Added Survival Gamemode v1.4 , Added a trickshot mod menu,Added a Massive zombieland Map Edit with that Sexy Cargo edit, Added I am zombie mod menu, Added Frinz New Prop Hunt, Added Confusion Mod Menu Beta, Added Ion Private Patch

V2.0 ADDED Bossamv5 ,Fixed Zombieland, Added gun money, Added Dynamic v3 stealth edition, fixed hide and seek and added a time limit, added trickshot menu v4, added capofication v2,,added loz snd mod menu, added predator v2

v2.1 Added Coolman Zombieland, Added Haunted v1, Added project killer v2 Mod Menu,Added Project escape v4 ,Added Eradication V1, Added Ferrox v1,added alca v1, added THE HUNGER GAMES,ADDED PROBATON BYPASS EBOOTS

v2.2 Updated Loz azza Menu v2, Added new prop hunt, added slenderman gamemode, Updated hunger games more maps supported,added dark shadows v1, added radiant v1.4.2, updated floor is lava,added ss billcam and grouped gamemodes togerther making it easier to find, replaced zombieland with another one,added elegance v5 beta

v2.3 (2016 Edition) Added Tcm V6 Beta, Jiggy mods v4. 2, dynamic v3. 3, Hunger games 3.5, FIXED PROP HUNT NO MORE FREEZES, Added Survive a disaster, Added new zombies mod menu's, Added Non Host Aimbot eboot

v2.4 fixed bugs added various gamemodes

v2.5 Added New Mod Menus

V3 (2017 Final Edition) Added Cmk Private Patch , Added Predator v6.7 new base, Added Avlanche GameMode, Added Death Run Gamemode, Added Crusher Gamemode, Added Inspire v1, Added Hells Vengance v4 Zombie MOD menu, Added Zombie Prop Hunt, Added Rmt Zombie Mod Menu 2.6, Added Auto Inject At Start, Updated 2 ZombieLand Gamemodes And A Few More Stuff
Last edited by LevelUP ; 05-05-2017 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Channel Log

The following 14 users say thank you to LevelUP for this useful post:

akra115, God, Humble, johnnyy9262, kalden746, ksa_7ooo7, ModdingInStyle-, MyNameJeffxD, PSN-emefic, qwalifyd, Scotty4.11, sleekshow, xLetsGetHyper, Ethen
04-20-2015, 06:33 AM #3
Dj33dj33
Little One
Nice Smile
04-20-2015, 06:40 AM #4
Nice Release dude Happy
04-20-2015, 11:03 AM #5
ksa_7ooo7
Maggbot timeout!
so good Smile
check here Smile
it would help you Smile
04-20-2015, 11:35 AM #6
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by leagand786 View Post

This allows you to load up Gsc mod menu's without using Gsc studio. This was made by__nzv__ but I added different mod menu's to it as people don't know how to do it and I have also added a cleaner tutorial

---[ COMPATIBILITY ]---
Work on any DEX CFW.
Work on any CEX CFW with cobra features enabled (No need of CCAPI!).
Dont work on CEX CFW with only CCAPI and no cobra features enabled (You need a cfw like Rebug Cobra 4.65, Habib Cobra 4.XX, Every Other 4.XX Cobra CFW ...).

Unlike eboot.bin with t6mp_ps3f.self you can switch beetwen multiplayer and zombie the injector and antiban will always works (With eboot.bin you need to close the game, switch eboot, restart the game).

TUTORIAL
HOW TO INSTALL

Copy specially made "t6mp_ps3f.self" to "dev_hdd0/game/YOUR_GAME_REGION/USRDIR/

Then Copy the 3 files in Bo2 Sample pack 2 to "dev_hdd0/tmp/"

HOW TO USE

Start BO 2.

Then when your at the multiplayer or Zombie loading screen press [L2]+[TRIANGLE] to open up the BO 2 GSC Injector (Only work when your not in a active game, )

Chose a mod menu to inject press no to switch to other menu's to the other menus and then press yes when you find the one your looking for. Then press no to keep the Gsc Loader open.

To change gsc mod menu without restarting the game press L2+Triangle to open the Gsc Loader then keep pressing no until the unload Gsc option comes up then press yes to unload Gsc and then select another one

This Gsc Loader has 10 pre installed Gsc mod menu's
8 multiplayer and 2 Zombies

Multiplayer mod menu's

Black ops 2 game Loader v1 with working Zombieland by shark
Dynamic v2
Whitewater v5.5
ELeGanCe v3
Equaliser v1.5
Extinct v2 S&Awesome face Menu
Bossam v2
xRawv7 Bo2 Remake

Zombies mod menu's

Conversion 1.5
EnCoRe v9.45

Credits
Too all Ngu members who made this happen and too all the people who created these menus I'll try and update it will the list of names when I get time.

BUGS

No Clip causes black screen on all Menu's don't use to fix black screen you have to die.

Ziplines on zombie land causes black screen don't use to fix either die

Loading a Gsc without unloading the first one Freezes your Ps3.

ALL 1.19 SELF Links

BO2 SAMPLE PACK 2 LINK

Please don't Hate thread I only released this for the members.

i doubt you made any of this... so give Proper Credit(s), The Black Screen bug is a problem with your Eboot & or .self
04-20-2015, 12:32 PM #7
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
The Black Screen bug is a problem with your Eboot & or .self

This.
04-20-2015, 02:28 PM #8
Originally posted by mrtoxlcbooty View Post
i doubt you made any of this... So give proper credit(s), the black screen bug is a problem with your eboot & or .self

read the thread i clearly state that i havent created the gsc injector and that it was made by nzv. I edited the cfg file and added 10 mod menus to it cuz some people asked for it so get your facts right before you start groaning at people
Last edited by LevelUP ; 04-20-2015 at 05:49 PM.
04-20-2015, 03:26 PM #9
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by leagand786 View Post
read the fucking thread i clearly state that i havent created the gsc injector and that it was made by nzv. I edited the cfg file and added 10 mod menus to it cuz some people asked for it so get your facts right before you start groaning at people

U still need to add credits an y post other ppls work
and it's real hard to add a menu in there was no point for this thread
Last edited by jwm614 ; 04-20-2015 at 03:28 PM.

The following user thanked jwm614 for this useful post:

MrToxlcBooty
04-20-2015, 05:41 PM #10
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO ADD GSC MOD MENUS

Last edited by LevelUP ; 10-10-2015 at 10:24 PM.

The following user thanked LevelUP for this useful post:

xLetsGetHyper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo