06-29-2015, 01:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This was posted on s7's i don't think i'm allowed to post link's to other forums so i can't link the original thread this menu base was created by AoKMiKeY / Mikeeey i did not make this base and in no way am i trying to take credit for it i'm just posting it because i didn't see it posted here and i thought some ps3 users would enjoy it and since s7's is more of a xbox forum i doubt alot of ps3 users would go on there anyways here's all the copy and paste shit from the s7's thread this all from Mikeeey not me

Hey all, This is literally my first time touching this game. Some people may know me from Cod 5 modding. I though I would bring some of my work over to BO2. Forgive me if this is crap but its only a simple port. I have not converted much. Most things are still Cod 5 Gsc standards but yeah. I haven't need any infi scroll menus so I though I would give you all one. If you are wondering about Overflows. i will need someone to explain to me what they are and why they happen because I have no clue. Overflows only happened on cod 5 with precacheString.

Please note that I am happy to be told about things that could of been improved or done a different way. I am new to this but porting my old work it rather easy Smile

Menu base has get functions for cursor, current menu, is menu locked, and user in menu
Menu base has been made to be used not much editing needed for a complete patch
Menu has unlimited scrolling Smile
Some nice animations
Simple control centre for opening menu, close menu, new menu, lock, and unlock
Menu has a verification system that is nice and easy to use
Menu has been commented on where the code is more tricky
Menu base has one of my new functions called affectElment
Menu base has a easy to add menu system.
Enjoy

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProThatHides ; 06-30-2015 at 03:22 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ProThatHides for this useful post:

-Numb, Devilemi, Exelo, MCabCon, Rezqaazify
06-29-2015, 01:52 AM #2
Zoobzy
Keeper
it is great base but NOT for beginners should probably include its for bo2 considering the video is waw that might throw some peeps off
06-29-2015, 01:59 AM #3
Originally posted by Zoobzy View Post
it is great base but NOT for beginners should probably include its for bo2 considering the video is waw that might throw some peeps off

Anyone with some basic knowledge of gsc can use this Smile

The following user thanked ProThatHides for this useful post:

Exelo
06-29-2015, 02:05 AM #4
Devilemi
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ProThatHides View Post
Anyone with some basic knowledge of gsc can use this Smile

i agree with you easy to use the problem when you get ur menu full lol
06-29-2015, 04:54 AM #5
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ProThatHides View Post
This was posted on s7's i don't think i'm allowed to post link's to other forums so i can't link the original thread this menu base was created by AoKMiKeY / Mikeeey i did not make this base and in no way am i trying to take credit for it i'm just posting it because i didn't see it posted here and i thought some ps3 users would enjoy it and since s7's is more of a xbox forum i doubt alot of ps3 users would go on there anyways here's all the copy and paste shit from the s7's thread this all from Mikeeey not me

Hey all, This is literally my first time touching this game. Some people may know me from Cod 5 modding. I though I would bring some of my work over to BO2. Forgive me if this is crap but its only a simple port. I have not converted much. Most things are still Cod 5 Gsc standards but yeah. I haven't need any infi scroll menus so I though I would give you all one. If you are wondering about Overflows. i will need someone to explain to me what they are and why they happen because I have no clue. Overflows only happened on cod 5 with precacheString.

Please note that I am happy to be told about things that could of been improved or done a different way. I am new to this but porting my old work it rather easy Smile

Menu base has get functions for cursor, current menu, is menu locked, and user in menu
Menu base has been made to be used not much editing needed for a complete patch
Menu has unlimited scrolling Smile
Some nice animations
Simple control centre for opening menu, close menu, new menu, lock, and unlock
Menu has a verification system that is nice and easy to use
Menu has been commented on where the code is more tricky
Menu base has one of my new functions called affectElment
Menu base has a easy to add menu system.
Enjoy

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

I am going to go to bed, but tomorrow since i don't have school, i can make a video of this menu base on Bo2. When i make the video, i can send you the link to it so you can have a video of this base on Bo2 instead of CoD5
06-29-2015, 08:40 AM #6
Originally posted by LegitGamer264 View Post
I am going to go to bed, but tomorrow since i don't have school, i can make a video of this menu base on Bo2. When i make the video, i can send you the link to it so you can have a video of this base on Bo2 instead of CoD5

sounds good man
06-29-2015, 08:49 AM #7
Patrick
League Champion
you need to use the _rank fix Winky Winky
Last edited by Patrick ; 07-01-2015 at 01:08 AM.
06-29-2015, 11:39 AM #8
xePixTvx
Little One
Originally posted by Extinct
Guys i hope you know you get overflows like crazy with this menu base i have been using it for about a week now and i finished my design then started to add functions and while you are scrolling you get overflows so enjoy fixing them lel i have tried the overflow fixes and i have had no luck if you can fix this hit me up on skype: Extinct.rs

Then you are doing something wrong.
Im using infinte scroll in nearly all my menus i got it very stable

The following user thanked xePixTvx for this useful post:

Exelo
06-29-2015, 12:14 PM #9
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by xePixTvx View Post

Add me on skype: Extinct.rs
06-29-2015, 12:22 PM #10
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
Originally posted by xePixTvx View Post

It is not him doing anything wrong.
If you read Mikey's thread on 7s you will see that he wrote about the overflow and that he doesn't know how to fix because he has never had to fix an overflow before on WAW.

The following user thanked BoatyMcBoatFace for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo