07-19-2015, 10:10 PM #1
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Details:
This gamemode is a fan favorite! Especially one of my favorites! So I was trying to come up with ideas for a new gamemode and since I couldn't think of anything, I decided to do this. This gamemode only works on one map, hijacked (for now). I thought about doing it for all maps, but I decided I would let others make their own map! In the Pastebin, you'll see that I have included custom functions for creating your own "The Floor is Lava" gamemode. If you do not have a good understanding of GSC, please do not ask for me to make you a custom gamemode. These custom functions can be pretty confusing to understand. Their are 7 different "types" of objects you can place. I will go into detail about each one, and how to set it up below.

Types:

• SpawnBase - spawn a base platform so players can spawn on, and not fall off (this was the most requested feature! sorry it took so long!)
  • NewSet - simple set of care packages that you can jump on
  • Staircase - pretty easy to understand, a simple set of care packages that ascend in height as you go up
  • Checkpoint - a care package that saves your progress
  • SidewaysMover - a pair of care packages; one moves, one acts as a platform
  • Pouncer - a pair of care packages; one waits til you get close to move, one acts as a platform
  • GuessingBlocks - a set of care packages; one care package is the true one, while the other 2 are fakes and will teleport you back to the last checkpoint (these are randomized each game)
  • Teleporting Blocks - a set of care packages, that changes position at different intervals (between 5 and 15 seconds)

How to setup your own course:
Some functions have a different set of parameters than others, so it's best to use this guide to help you know how to set it up.

Parameters:

SpawnBase(center coordinates, angle)
//center coordinates = center care package, all care packages placed around it ( 3 x 8 = dimensions )
//angle

NewSet(starting position, distance, amount to spawn, angle)
//starting position is the position of the first care package
//distance means how far of a jump their will be in between each carepackage
//amount to spawn means how many you want to spawn
//angle is either 1 or 2, which means which direction the carepackage is facing. distance is also a factor. If you want it to go forward, the distance would be POSITIVE, and the angle would be 1. If you want it to go backwards, the distance would be NEGATIVE, and the angle would be 1. If you want it to go left, the distance would be POSITIVE, and the angle would be 2. If you want it to go right, the distance would be NEGATIVE, and the angle would be 2. Easy to understand right?

Staircase(starting position, distance, height, amount to spawn, angle)
//height means how far the care packages go upwards
//angle is either 1 or 2, which means which direction the carepackage is facing. distance is also a factor. If you want it to go forward, the distance would be POSITIVE, and the angle would be 1. If you want it to go backwards, the distance would be NEGATIVE, and the angle would be 1. If you want it to go left, the distance would be POSITIVE, and the angle would be 2. If you want it to go right, the distance would be NEGATIVE, and the angle would be 2. Easy to understand right?

Checkpoint(starting position, angle)

SidewaysMover(starting position, distance, pairs to spawn, angle)
//distance is total for each pair, the mover is calculated by dividing the distance in half

Elevator(starting position, height, angle)
//height means how far up the care package (elevator) will go

Pouncer(starting position, distance, pairs to spawn, angle)
//same parameters as SidewaysMover

GuessingBlocks(starting position, distance, sets to spawn, angle)
//distance is total for each "set"

TPBlocks(starting position, distance, pairs to spawn, angle)

SpawnBase(center coordinates, angle)
//center coordinates = center care package, all care packages placed around it ( 3 x 8 = dimensions )
//angle

//distance is total for each pair, the mover is calculated by dividing the distance in half

TPBlocks(starting position, distance, pairs to spawn, angle)

If you have questions about the parameters, feel free to ask.

Edits:

Edit by CrEaTiiOn_LiiMiT: You must login or register to view this content. (Already been added to the source! No need to download)

-------------------------Useful stuff for making map edits-------------------------
All map directions by CrEaTiiOn_LiiMiT: You must login or register to view this content.

Debug version for making map edits easier by jwm614: You must login or register to view this content.

Changelog:

v1.0
-Initial Release

v1.1
-Fixed bugs
-Added carrier

v1.2
-Removed carrier for now

v1.3
-Added Yemen map edit to source
-Added SpawnBase() feature

v1.3b
-Added Carrier Map Edit

v1.4
-Added new obstacle -> teleporting blocks
-Fixed terminal script error (PC)

v1.5
-Added Turbine Map Edit
-Fixed a bug with the elevator

Source:

Credits:
dtx12 & Craig Christ (none of this would have been possible without these 2 guys <3)
IMCSx - GSC Studio
ItsLollo1000
xTurntUpLobbies - Idea
YouViolateMe
JokerRey
Raz0rMind
Exelo -- cuz he requested it

Video:
Video by Gentle:

Video by devilemi:

Video by xTurntUpLobbies

Find any bugs? Quote me and I'll fix them! Winky Winky
Last edited by Im_YouViolateMe ; 10-23-2015 at 05:06 PM.

The following 35 users say thank you to Im_YouViolateMe for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, FRINZ, alex-_-123, AutoModder, BossamBemass, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Devilemi, DF_AUS, EatOreos, Exelo, FlipFlow, Gentleツ, H-A-X-O, HiddenHour, iDontRte, iRnZ, JustFuSiOn, jwm614, Loz, Merk, ModyHacker, Mrtbyhyourwme, My Ninja Defuse, Nothingbutbread, Patrick, Rezqaazify, SillyFemaleMods, Skonafid, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, tunde1992, XDrifteer7, xK ELITE GaminG, xTiibo Modz
07-19-2015, 10:12 PM #2
I think this has been done before but NICE!!
07-19-2015, 10:17 PM #3
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Gentle

It's been done through SPRX/C#, not GSC.
07-19-2015, 10:21 PM #4
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >

rekt m9
07-19-2015, 10:23 PM #5
Every time I walked I would go to the ocean (map carrier)
07-19-2015, 10:23 PM #6
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Every time I walked I would go to the ocean (map carrier)

This gamemode was made on Hijacked. Read the description.
07-19-2015, 10:25 PM #7
Devilemi
Can’t trickshot me!
i will record this ^^
07-19-2015, 10:26 PM #8
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
This gamemode was made on Hijacked. Read the description.

oh well
07-19-2015, 10:27 PM #9
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post

Details:
This gamemode is a fan favorite! Especially one of my favorites! So I was trying to come up with ideas for a new gamemode and since I couldn't think of anything, I decided to do this. This gamemode only works on one map, hijacked. I thought about doing it for all maps, but I decided I would let others make their own map! In the Pastebin, you'll see that I have included custom functions for creating your own "The Floor is Lava" gamemode. If you do not have a good understanding of GSC, please do not ask for me to make you a custom gamemode. These custom functions can be pretty confusing to understand. Their are 7 different "types" of objects you can place. I will go into detail about each one, and how to set it up below.

Types:

• NewSet - simple set of care packages that you can jump on
  • Staircase - pretty easy to understand, a simple set of care packages that ascend in height as you go up
  • Checkpoint - a care package that saves your progress
  • SidewaysMover - a pair of care packages; one moves, one acts as a platform
  • Pouncer - a pair of care packages; one waits til you get close to move, one acts as a platform
  • GuessingBlocks - a set of care packages; one care package is the true one, while the other 2 are fakes and will teleport you back to the last checkpoint (these are randomized each game)

How to setup your own course:
Some functions have a different set of parameters than others, so it's best to use this guide to help you know how to set it up.

Parameters:

If you have questions about the parameters, feel free to ask.

Source:

Credits:
dtx12 & Craig Christ (none of this would have been possible without these 2 guys <3)
IMCSx - GSC Studio
ItsLollo1000
xTurntUpLobbies - Idea
YouViolateMe
JokerRey
Raz0rMind

Video:
Coming soon

Find any bugs? Quote me and I'll fix them! Winky Winky

So this was your special project sweet it would be great if you could add a Pic
07-19-2015, 10:29 PM #10
Im_YouViolateMe