Post: Redemption V1 - By Jordan Knight/RevampGaming - My First GSC
09-14-2015, 04:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Redemption V1 - By Jordan
Redemption V1 - By Jordan

Welcome To Redemption V1 By Myself - Jordan t/ RevampGaming. This is the First GSC Ive Ever Coded So Please Dont Hate Or Dislike Without A Decent Reason. Ive Tried To Get As Much Correct In The First Release But As I Have Encountered There Are Still Some Bugs Which Will Be Fixed and Changed Will Be Made To The Menu In Future Updates... Soon To Come! This Is My First Menu, So It Is Pretty Basic.

Credit Where Credit Is Due, Thanks To Shark For Ptoviding The Menu Base, Im Not Sure Of The Name But Hopefully Creating My Own Base Is Something I Could Achieve Within The Future.

And Again... A MASSIVE Thanks To JordanSharpHD. Hes A Great Mate And I Owe My Thanks To Him For Teaching Me How To Make And Code My Own, My First GSC Menu. <3 #JORDAN

This Is Being Release In HappyLondonModz On Facebook And Here On NGU To The Public As My First GSC. Please Leave Below Or Message Me Feedback About The Menu For V2 And So On.

Below Is A Video From My Channel Of The Menu In Working Order and Showing Off Some Of Its Capabilities (Pretty Basic ATM)

I Might Be Making A Redemption V2 - Until I Do, No Other Updates For It Will Be Posted.

Download Below

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RevampGaming ; 09-11-2016 at 03:22 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to RevampGaming for this useful post:

JordanSharpHD., Tristan, SajjaD-2009, UGz-

The following 10 users groaned at RevampGaming for this awful post:

DoraTheKiller97, Egzec, Exelo, itsSorrow, Je Modz, Patrick, Procyon, ProfoundModz, Revoked, xSynthmodz
09-14-2015, 04:26 PM #2
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Wow a new menu and so many new scripts in it amazing!!!!!!!! NOT
09-14-2015, 04:36 PM #3
Thanks Bro <3
09-14-2015, 05:29 PM #4
Originally posted by RevampGaming View Post
Thanks Bro <3

you dind get the sarcasm Sal

The following 3 users say thank you to Trixa for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, PazzerHD, UkHazeOG
09-14-2015, 05:41 PM #5
UGz-
Maggbot timeout!
Nice Upload and well done HLM4EVER

The following user thanked UGz- for this useful post:

RevampGaming
09-14-2015, 06:10 PM #6
I Did... im just ignoring hate (Y)
09-14-2015, 06:29 PM #7
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Redemption V1 - By Jordan Knight

Welcome To Redemption V1 By Myself - Jordan Knight/ RevampGaming. This is the First GSC Ive Ever Coded So Please Dont Hate Or Dislike Without A Decent Reason. Ive Tried To Get As Much Correct In The First Release But As I Have Encountered There Are Still Some Bugs Which Will Be Fixed and Changed Will Be Made To The Menu In Future Updates... Soon To Come! This Is My First Menu, So It Is Pretty Basic.

Credit Where Credit Is Due, Thanks To Shark For Ptoviding The Menu Base, Im Not Sure Of The Name But Hopefully Creating My Own Base Is Something I Could Achieve Within The Future.

And Again... A MASSIVE Thanks To JordanSharpHD. Hes A Great Mate And I Owe My Thanks To Him For Teaching Me How To Make And Code My Own, My First GSC Menu. <3 #JORDAN

This Is Being Release In HappyLondonModz On Facebook And Here On NGU To The Public As My First GSC. Please Leave Below Or Message Me Feedback About The Menu For V2 And So On.

Below Is A Video From My Channel Of The Menu In Working Order and Showing Off Some Of Its Capabilities (Pretty Basic ATM)

I Might Be Making A Redemption V2 - Until I Do, No Other Updates For It Will Be Posted.

Download Below

Very nice especially considering it's your first GSC i've seen A LOT worse for peoples first menu so this is great. Good work Revamp Smile

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

xSynthmodz
09-14-2015, 06:53 PM #8
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter

Welcome To Redemption V1 By Myself - Jordan Knight/ RevampGaming. This is the First GSC Ive Ever Coded So Please Dont Hate Or Dislike Without A Decent Reason. Ive Tried To Get As Much Correct In The First Release But As I Have Encountered There Are Still Some Bugs Which Will Be Fixed and Changed Will Be Made To The Menu In Future Updates... Soon To Come! This Is My First Menu, So It Is Pretty Basic.

Download Below

If you can make a V2 with some new scripts, go for it. I encourage you. If you cant, id say don't bother. Because there are enough menus out there doing the C&P thing. I like where you are going with this. Keep it going. Make sure the newer one is original! I dont like it, but this is good for a first gsc menu! Not groan worthy though. Smile

The following user thanked DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

RevampGaming
09-14-2015, 06:53 PM #9
Big Thanks Man... I Couldnt Have Done It Without Sharks Base and The Help... Again Massive Thanks... Hopefully Ill Be Able to Bring a V2 With Brand New Features. (Y)

The following user thanked RevampGaming for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97
09-14-2015, 07:17 PM #10
worst menu ever.... If you want to make a menu, make a good menu and not a shitty!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo