10-07-2015, 11:05 PM #1
xePixTvx
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Video of Update 1(by Gentle Slugger):

Credits(msg me if i forgot you):

xePixTvx
[115]Death
Rendflex
Exelo

Works on TDM for:

Hijacked
More are incoming Winky Winky

Current Update Changelog:

Bot System(Better Spawning,Clamp to ground,Pushout of Zombies)
Wave + Round System(Intermission Time change with higher wave,Zombie Speed/Health/Count is better now)
Better Hud(Exelo's Hud will come soon Smile)
Shopping Shit is better now

Im currently working on:

Hud + sounds(if i find some good one)
Zombie Drops(i need to find Models for it :()
The whole Shopping stuff(Ammo,Random Weapon,PackOPunch,Power,Perks,Killstreaks........)
More Maps

Donwload(Update 2): You must login or register to view this content.

Im done with Bo2 gsc im not going to work on this anymore
You can use or finish everything of the project just give credits thats all i want
Download(My Whole Project Folder): You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xePixTvx ; 11-08-2015 at 07:16 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to xePixTvx for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, Armyspy, BoatyMcBoatFace, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, COD_MoDz21, DexTeamFTW, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, Egzec, EternalHabit, Exelo, God, HiddenHour, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, Killer Be, KillerGamer81, Loz, M0T1VAT10N, Magnate13Snake, MCabCon, neb1998, Patrick, Skonafid, star2000, StonedYoda, Synergy, THΞSPIKYBROHD, tyman1294, xexDELL, xTiibo Modz
10-07-2015, 11:17 PM #2
Originally posted by xePixTvx View Post
Ok so i started to remake the AI Zombies mod from Mw2 but i lost motivation on bo2 mods and i also want to share my work.
Hopefully some of you guys or girls are going to finish it and make it much more better Smile

Video by Gentle The Slugger:

Pls if you do anything with this give credits to:

xePixTvx
[115]Death
Rendflex

The mod currently works on TDM and Hijacked and is playable(i think so idk)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Interesting.
10-07-2015, 11:23 PM #3
Patrick
League Champion
good shit bro
10-07-2015, 11:56 PM #4
Dumble
Bounty hunter
I'ma work on this Smile
10-08-2015, 12:15 AM #5
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
I would really like it if someone could finish this. I think it has a lot of potential. I can't finish it because I'm really new to GSC, but I think this would make a great new Gamemode if it gets finished.
10-08-2015, 12:48 AM #6
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Ok so i started to remake the AI Zombies mod from Mw2 but i lost motivation on bo2 mods and i also want to share my work.
Hopefully some of you guys or girls are going to finish it and make it much more better Smile

Video by Gentle The Slugger:

Pls if you do anything with this give credits to:

xePixTvx
[115]Death
Rendflex

The mod currently works on TDM and Hijacked and is playable(i think so idk)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

I wss with pix for a lot of this and he really worked his ass off a lot of times just to get some things done. The only problem really for this is the animations because pix didn't know how to use animations neither did some people for when I asked to help pix. Overall this is just a great/amazing piece of work.

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

xePixTvx
10-08-2015, 01:37 AM #7
xePixTvx
Little One
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
I wss with pix for a lot of this and he really worked his ass off a lot of times just to get some things done. The only problem really for this is the animations because pix didn't know how to use animations neither did some people for when I asked to help pix. Overall this is just a great/amazing piece of work.

thank you <3
the zombies areworking without animations too
the big problem is that i dont like bo2 :(

The following 2 users say thank you to xePixTvx for this useful post:

itsSorrow, M0T1VAT10N
10-08-2015, 01:46 AM #8
itsSorrow
In my man cave
thank you <3
the zombies areworking without animations too
the big problem is that i dont like bo2 :(

bo2 is bad rn :( I mean yeah it works just as fine but with the running animations would make it better :(
10-08-2015, 01:59 AM #9
HOLY Gasp this is amazing!

The following user thanked NotThisGuy for this useful post:

itsSorrow
10-08-2015, 03:24 AM #10
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
To anyone who cares:

I've informed dtx12 about the animation bug, and I also informed him about a fix to an error that would be thrown if '#animtree' was anywhere in your code. He said that he may or may not come around to adding in animation support due to it being a "less popular" feature. So let's hope he adds in support Smile Also, animations DO work on zombies however it's a different story. Thanks to CabCon and Loz for figuring it out, look at the method setanimstatefromasd(); Winky Winky There you go. I doubt anyone will read all this but here you go. I'm also currently tweaking with the GameScriptCompiler source to see if I can add in animation support.

This is the latest news update.

The following 10 users say thank you to Im_YouViolateMe for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, Egzec, HiddenHour, itsSorrow, M0T1VAT10N, Patrick, xePixTvx, zackdavies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo