09-25-2016, 06:20 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
FINAL FLEX {FF}

Alright so, I wish I was able to finish this as an entire menu. But I'm losing motivation for it :( and modding in general so I got to a point in the menu where it was good enough for a release. A quick note, this menu was made for zombies. So I didn't try very hard on the conversion to MP, there may be some bugs, I'm not sure. The zombies version of the menu only supports Origins at the moment (its easily portable for the other maps). Hopefully someone uses this and makes something nice out of it. I tried very hard eliminating every bug I could find and I put a lot of thought into everything I did. The only thing I know that would have bugs is the RGB Editor because I didn't finish it completely but that is about it. Anyways hope you enjoi, the zombies version has some really useful stuff in there Ninja. If you have a question about the base just quote me and I'll answer when I can.[/CENTER]

VIDEO
You must login or register to view this content.

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

credits: Loz
YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

The following 20 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, anxify, BlueeHasSwag, BullyWiiPlaza, dah, DEv_ShOoTz, DoraTheKiller97, DrifterTheHomie, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MagnateSnake13-, Mrtbyhyourwme, NmfV2, Nothingbutbread, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, That1Modder
09-25-2016, 06:43 AM #2
HERO-__-HACKERx
Do a barrel roll!
i can rec this if you like
09-25-2016, 06:50 AM #3
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by HACKERx View Post
i can rec this if you like

There isnt really much to record, its just base. But sure go for it Winky Winky
09-25-2016, 09:18 AM #4
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
FINAL FLEX {FF}

Alright so, I wish I was able to finish this as an entire menu. But I'm losing motivation for it :( and modding in general so I got to a point in the menu where it was good enough for a release. A quick note, this menu was made for zombies. So I didn't try very hard on the conversion to MP, there may be some bugs, I'm not sure. The zombies version of the menu only supports Origins at the moment (its easily portable for the other maps). Hopefully someone uses this and makes something nice out of it. I tried very hard eliminating every bug I could find and I put a lot of thought into everything I did. The only thing I know that would have bugs is the RGB Editor because I didn't finish it completely but that is about it. Anyways hope you enjoi, the zombies version has some really useful stuff in there Ninja. If you have a question about the base just quote me and I'll answer when I can.[/CENTER]

VIDEO

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

Wish there was more of this type of effort put into content. Good shit, as always. Only problem is that the string limits will probably kill a menu this nice.
09-25-2016, 10:41 AM #5
HERO-__-HACKERx
Do a barrel roll!
There isnt really much to record, its just base. But sure go for it Winky Winky

people like to see it in action tho
09-25-2016, 11:04 AM #6
Awesome release xTUL <3
09-25-2016, 11:25 AM #7
sick job xtul Smile <3
09-25-2016, 03:43 PM #8
FINAL FLEX {FF}

VIDEO

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

Good Stuff, as usual.
09-25-2016, 04:01 PM #9
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Wish there was more of this type of effort put into content. Good shit, as always. Only problem is that the string limits will probably kill a menu this nice.

Yeah most likely, just gota strtok the strings in addoption and that will free up a lot. And use spawnStructs instead of arrays. I didnt get around to it though
09-26-2016, 12:03 AM #10
Nice Job xTUL! Love This Base, P.S if you will please msg me your Skype! You put soo much effort into this base! Proud of it.

The following 2 users say thank you to That1Modder for this useful post:

EternalHabit, NmfV2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo