04-21-2017, 02:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am trying to get into a public lobby with any host menu. i load a sprx go onto private match and set force host then i quit and try join public lobby but it just stays there on map choice and nobody joins why is this would be greatful if anyone could help me out*
04-21-2017, 04:15 PM #2
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
force host got patched
04-21-2017, 05:18 PM #3
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
force host got patched

Don't be silly aha, Its because he hasn't got great net and it doesn't help that bo2 has dedicated servers now,

Originally posted by StusModz View Post
I am trying to get into a public lobby with any host menu. i load a sprx go onto private match and set force host then i quit and try join public lobby but it just stays there on map choice and nobody joins why is this would be greatful if anyone could help me out*

Make sure you have half decent Internet and play tdm because most players play that.
04-21-2017, 06:00 PM #4
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah that's normal, you just have to invite recent players and friends to start the game. once the game is going, random people tend to join pretty quickly. I find that people enter your lobby quicker when you spawn a full lobby of bots and then they replace the bots as they join.
04-23-2017, 02:30 AM #5
Something changed recently I've been able to host fine for years and now all of a sudden I can't and nothing has changed and I see a lot more of dedicated servers hosting and almost never people
04-23-2017, 02:57 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by StusModz View Post
I am trying to get into a public lobby with any host menu. i load a sprx go onto private match and set force host then i quit and try join public lobby but it just stays there on map choice and nobody joins why is this would be greatful if anyone could help me out*

There are dedicated servers now, so regular players never really get host
04-23-2017, 11:09 PM #7
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
There are dedicated servers now, so regular players never really get host

There have been for ages. Originally they had a dedicated server policy to prevent connection bias, then when the game began to die out they moved back to p2p, however, with the recent backwards compatibility being implemented for XB1, they returned to the OG connection policy.
04-23-2017, 11:38 PM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by DamnMagician View Post
There have been for ages. Originally they had a dedicated server policy to prevent connection bias, then when the game began to die out they moved back to p2p, however, with the recent backwards compatibility being implemented for XB1, they returned to the OG connection policy.

Hmmm, why they do it for PS3 as well, cos only Xbox is backwards compatible, logically thought they would have only done for Xbox
04-24-2017, 04:12 AM #9
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Hmmm, why they do it for PS3 as well, cos only Xbox is backwards compatible, logically thought they would have only done for Xbox

Well I would assume it is a server issue with demonware. I am pretty sure they share the same servers, so it could be a backend issue. Logically, if it were my decision, If I was paying for Xbx servers anyways, would just roll out some for ps3 too to keep it a bit cleaner from modders and booters.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo