01-19-2013, 04:57 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Freezing issue has been fixed!

Hey guys!

This is the latest installment of my Black Ops II Modding tool. What it does is build .SELF/.BIN files for use on CFW PS3's. Here are some things this version has that the previous did not:

-Added several new mods
-Added support for Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
-Now works for 3.55 CFW (tested and confirmed)

That being said, here is a list of all the mods included in the tool:

Multiplayer/Zombies
-God Mode
-Unlimited Ammo
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Promod
-Long Knife
-Floating Bodies
-Disable Lava
-Disable Fog
-Disable Recoil
-Super perks (double tap & steady aim)
-Custom on-screen text

Campaign:
-God Mode
-Unlimited Ammo
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Promod
-Long Knife
-Floating Bodies
-Disable Recoil
-Custom on-screen text

Here's a screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

How to use the tool:

Make sure you have update 1.04 installed on your PS3 first!

1. Download the .rar file and extract it (if you delete any files from inside the rar, the tool will not work!)

2. Launch "BOII Modding Tool.exe".

3. Load an ELF file for either campaign or MP/Zombies (EBOOT.ELF is for campaign, t6mp_ps3.elf is for MP/Zombies. Downloads for clean ELFs can be found in the downloads section of this post).

4. Check off whatever mods you want. Make sure to pick a region and a firmware version. If you want to choose DEX firmware, you will need to get the file "make_fself_npdrm.exe" from the PS3 SDK and add it to the folder with my tool.

5. Click on "Build .SELF/.BIN". Save the file as whatever you want.

6. If your mods are for campaign, rename the file you saved to EBOOT.BIN and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.

7. If your mods are for Multiplayer/Zombies, rename the file you saved to t6mp_ps3f.self and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.

Important notes:

-I cannot provide a link to make_fself_npdrm due to legality issues. If you want to build your mods for DEX, you will need to get this file (can be found in the PS3 SDK) and add it to the folder with my tool in it.

-Any false virus positives on my tool are due to protection of the application to prevent reverse engineering.

-This tool will only work for ELFs from the 1.04 update.

-If you use super jump in Campaign, you MUST use god mode to prevent dying from fall damage.

-If you use Floating Bodies in campaign, some vehicles will float into the sky. This makes several missions impossible to complete.

-YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE THIS ONLINE. It's also best to keep it offline, wouldn't want to ruin gameplay for others :p

Downloads:[/u]

Credits:

-BuC-Shotz for helping me get started with C#
-iMCSx for helping me with protecting my application
-naehwert for his scetool
-ZOMBIEKILLAH for help with making the files work for 3.55

Enjoy everyone! And please, DO NOT RELEASE ANYTHING MADE WITH THIS TOOL!
Last edited by Choco ; 01-20-2013 at 06:58 PM.

The following 147 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

-Aaron-, -Google-, -Nathan-, -SuperMan, iTruceFret, {H} | Exception, Eddie Mac, #Robert G. III, $$$ DANGER $$$, Adamâ„¢, AGENT RIPGUT, Alexis-cs, AlexNGU, ALJOKER, AMNE, Asian, AssClapper-130, bejekas, blackhawk34, br0wniiez, BrinkerzHD, BuC-ShoTz, Capo837, deneo24, chuck54321, Crunk, Daydr33ms, DecDeviL, Demmonnixx, DEREKTROTTER, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, Doodle-Bug, EdiTzZ, El_Mas_Chingon, EliteHackzPS3, emcrew2, Evil_Hackz, ExceptionHell, FAKA_ELITE, Flamby, FTDreload, galacticboy2009, GaLaXy98-q8, Ghost Rolly, GodDrinksPepsi, Gubru, Gus Fring, Hack-Tivision, Harlem Shake, HaTuH_, hkownz, ibombo, Callumeleyy, iMCSx, InfinityISB4CK, Insult, Ismaeel74, jack4au, ResistTheJamsha, Jrichman, jtdude, justeve, KaReM-D, KCxFTW, l3g3ndary, Lucas Mace, LulzBus, MadManModz, Magic Monkey, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, Marijuanaology, MarioHacks, Masta X, Mayimbe17, Millz, MiNDTH3G4P, MiracleWhip, MODZ4FUN420, Mr.Alfredo, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, Newelly, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nohcho_95, oDisRupTioN, onrode, Dan, PS3MSL, Pseudo_Soldier, Q8FoX, RainMaker., Rebuged, redbullmasta, remcov, Rxbby, saadasa, sarracen and 47 other users.
01-19-2013, 04:59 PM #2
Insult
Maggbot timeout!
Awesome Choco Smile another great release.
01-19-2013, 05:01 PM #3
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Another great release! Happy
01-19-2013, 05:01 PM #4
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Hey guys!

This is the latest installment of my Black Ops II Modding tool. What it does is build .SELF/.BIN files for use on CFW PS3's. Here are some things this version has that the previous did not:

-Added several new mods

Multiplayer/Zombies
-God Mode
-Unlimited Ammo
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Promod
-Long Knife
-Floating Bodies
-Disable Lava
-Disable Fog
-Disable Recoil
-Custom on-screen text

Campaign:
-God Mode
-Unlimited Ammo
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Promod
-Long Knife
-Floating Bodies
-Disable Recoil
-Custom on-screen text

Here's a screenshot:

How to use the tool:

1. Download the .rar file and extract it (if you delete any files from inside the rar, the tool will not work!)

3. Load an ELF file for either campaign or MP/Zombies (EBOOT.ELF is for campaign, t6mp_ps3.elf is for MP/Zombies. Downloads for clean ELFs can be found in the downloads section of this post).

4. Check off whatever mods you want. Make sure to pick a region and a firmware version. If you want to choose DEX firmware, you will need to get the file "make_fself_npdrm.exe" from the PS3 SDK and add it to the folder with my tool.

6. If your mods are for campaign, rename the file you saved to EBOOT.BIN and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.

7. If your mods are for Multiplayer/Zombies, rename the file you saved to t6mp_ps3f.self and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.

Important notes:

-I cannot provide a link to make_fself_npdrm due to legality issues. If you want to build your mods for DEX, you will need to get this file (can be found in the PS3 SDK) and add it to the folder with my tool in it.

-Any false virus positives on my tool are due to protection of the application to prevent reverse engineering.

-If you use super jump in Campaign, you MUST use god mode to prevent dying from fall damage.

-If you use Floating Bodies in campaign, some vehicles will float into the sky. This makes several missions impossible to complete.

Credits:

-TreyArch for doing a terrible job of securing their game!

Enjoy everyone!

Nice work Christian
01-19-2013, 05:01 PM #5
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Hey guys!

-Added several new mods

Multiplayer/Zombies
-God Mode
-Unlimited Ammo
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Promod
-Long Knife
-Floating Bodies
-Disable Lava
-Disable Fog
-Disable Recoil
-Custom on-screen text

Campaign:
-God Mode
-Unlimited Ammo
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Promod
-Long Knife
-Floating Bodies
-Disable Recoil
-Custom on-screen text

Here's a screenshot:

How to use the tool:

Important notes:

Credits:

Enjoy everyone!

Does god mode work for just you or all players on multiplayer not zombies, and is it nonhost?
01-19-2013, 05:07 PM #6
Bichote
Former Staff
Great Release Choco Winky Winky
01-19-2013, 05:12 PM #7
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Zombies <3 Yesss
CHoco
01-19-2013, 05:20 PM #8
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
One more great release .Choco.
01-19-2013, 05:24 PM #9
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
Originally posted by another user

LOL they did help a lot! Happy
01-19-2013, 05:24 PM #10
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Very nice release, im using it right now and loving it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo