I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BadChoicesZ BOII Bind Creator
Created By StubnOne

Requirements
- 4.0 .Net Framework
- CFW PS3 ( Dex Console )
- ProDG Debugger/Target Manager
- You will need the PS3TMAPI_net.dll file ( I cannot provide this you can find it in your PRODG TM file directory )
- "BadChoicesZ" ( has no file extension. is a Ini File were all saved data gets stored ) ( Gets created if you do not have it )

Whats It Do
This program Allows the user to Create His/her own Binds For BO2 Multi/Zombies, it has some pre-set options ( Some do not work 100% ) some that are just game dvars and some that are client specific offsets and u can select client ID or ALL CLIENTS and you can bind a Offset / value to any of the buttons on your PS3 Controller, this all gets saved you can view what binds u have set.
there is also a option to put offset / Byte value in and u can bind that to buttons so this allows u to use any offset u want with this program as a bind Smile.
You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use
1.) Make Sure Your PS3 Is ON, and it is setup in target manager as default ps3
2.) you should also Load Up BO2
3.) Now you Can Press Connect/Attach Buttons To Link it all together
4.) you can either goto Check Current Binds, or Change Binds
4.5) Check Current Binds will List what binds are currently in affect u can scroll down and there is the offsets and values shown there aswell
4.6) Change Binds Will Bring up a menu allowing you to select method ( either Raw Bytes or Pre-Set Modz can be either for Each button) you then click on desired button to assign it to that... if u are unsure if it is binded to that button refer to Check Current Binds.
5. You will need to select the buttons u wish to monitor ( you can do this while monitoring is happening )
6. And press Start to begin The Binds and stop if u want to stop the binds from working Smile

Check binds screen:
Change Binds Dialog:

All Feedback is appreciated, there is probably a few things wrong in it but I have moved onto another project for now, I had most testers use this on zombies so probably the pre-set stuff works best for zombies, but does have stuff for multi aswell

You need to download 2 files:

These two files need to be in same directory

false positives because of protection

Credits
Main Credits to CHOCO And IMCSX Couldn't of done this without their C# tutorials
Also Credits To These People for helping with Testing And Other Stuff:
Jarniboi ( codglitcha )
Anera
Enstone
x-riggs_tq1
xSonoro
hiTeddy
Red-EyeX32 ( Encrypted for me Happy )
Sc58
Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 04-06-2013 at 03:45 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, 631, CodJumper:, DiiMoON_YouTube, FM|T Enstone, GaMeRGiRL_2310, IGOTHOST, zL_j8hnb, KCxFTW, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, MurK3D-, RichModder, ICS Vortex, SC58, smashedya, TheJaRniBoi, Vectriixx, XDrifteer7, xKtF
04-05-2013, 03:48 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
Created By StubnOne

Requirements
- You will need the PS3TMAPI_net.dll file ( I cannot provide this you can find it in your PRODG TM file directory )
- "BadChoicesZ" ( has no file extension. is a Ini File were all saved data gets stored ) ( Gets created if you do not have it )

Whats It Do
This program Allows the user to Create His/her own Binds For BO2 Multi/Zombies, it has some pre-set options ( Some do not work 100% ) some that are just game dvars and some that are client specific offsets and u can select client ID or ALL CLIENTS and you can bind a Offset / value to any of the buttons on your PS3 Controller, this all gets saved you can view what binds u have set.
there is also a option to put offset / Byte value in and u can bind that to buttons so this allows u to use any offset u want with this program as a bind Smile.

How To Use
4.5) Check Current Binds will List what binds are currently in affect u can scroll down and there is the offsets and values shown there aswell
4.6) Change Binds Will Bring up a menu allowing you to select method ( either Raw Bytes or Pre-Set Modz can be either for Each button) you then click on desired button to assign it to that... if u are unsure if it is binded to that button refer to Check Current Binds.
5. You will need to select the buttons u wish to monitor ( you can do this while monitoring is happening )
6. And press Start to begin The Binds and stop if u want to stop the binds from working Smile

Check binds screen:
Change Binds Dialog:

All Feedback is appreciated, there is probably a few things wrong in it but I have moved onto another project for now, I had most testers use this on zombies so probably the pre-set stuff works best for zombies, but does have stuff for multi aswell

Credits
Main Credits to CHOCO And IMCSX Couldn't of done this without their C# tutorials
Jarniboi ( codglitcha )
Anera
Enstone
x-riggs_tq1
xSonoro
Red-Eye-X32 ( Encrypted for me Happy )
Sc58

Great tool budHappy
04-05-2013, 06:55 AM #3
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
Created By StubnOne

Requirements
- 4.0 .Net Framework

Whats It Do

How To Use

Check binds screen:
Change Binds Dialog:

Credits
Jarniboi ( codglitcha )
Anera
Enstone
x-riggs_tq1
xSonoro
Red-Eye-X32 ( Encrypted for me Happy )
Sc58

great tool can someone help me setup my ps3 to DEX to do RTE
04-05-2013, 07:07 AM #4
Nice tool Smile
04-05-2013, 07:25 AM #5
Could Someone Help Me Set This Up For My Ps3.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Where Would I Get The Custom Firmware For This. ? - ZC_X:P.!
04-05-2013, 09:34 AM #6
Vectriixx
Single Handily destroyed GT5 Online Happy
May not work but just an idea - it worked on Black Ops. But has anyone tried doing this then copying and resigning the saved data on to an OFW firmware PS3 and then we can run binds through save data again?
04-06-2013, 03:04 AM #7
killabanana
Do a barrel roll!
How do you get your app to recognize my PS3TMAPI_net.dll file?

Sorry first time trying this.
04-06-2013, 03:25 AM #8
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Nice tool man, keep up the good work
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-06-2013 at 03:35 AM.
04-06-2013, 03:41 AM #9
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by killabanana View Post
How do you get your app to recognize my PS3TMAPI_net.dll file?

Sorry first time trying this.

Put it in the same folder as my .Exe file and it will recognize PS3TMAPI_net.Dll
04-07-2013, 04:10 PM #10
Bounty hunter
Thanks man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo