04-07-2013, 06:20 PM #1
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is an app I made to inject (replace) images loaded by the game. You can modify many images in real time. I haven't exactly figured out how to modify all images but there are some that work. As I do some more tests I'll continue to update this with more features. At the moment it does its job as it loads files from your computer and sets it into the game's memory.

You will need to have Target Manager installed as well as DEX firmware as this uses TMAPI and you'll need any DDS data. If you try to inject any other image formats you'll get a pixelated rainbow as the games only loads DDS image format. It injects the ENTIRE file so if the file you are injecting includes any headers then you should remove that header (unless its a large image then it probably will not matter). A DDS header is the first 0x80 bytes, so just open it up in HxD and remove it. The app displays the size and the pixel width and height of the image data in case you need it.

To use it select the game you're playing and game mode (SP/MP) then press Connect. After it finishes loading the images, click on the image in the list box that you'd like to replace, press the "Inject Image" button and choose a file to inject. At the moment this app supports:
MW2 ( 1.14 )
MW3 ( 1.24 )
BO1 ( 1.13 )
BO2 ( 1.12 ).

And here is the download:
You must login or register to view this content.

I will remind you that I do not have a modified PS3 so I have to rely on others to help (which takes A LOT more time than it should..). If you would like to see improvements then more people need to help me.If you encounter any bugs or annoyances, you are always welcome to comment below so that I can fix any problems.

Credits:
me (aerosoul94)

Thanks for testing:
Primetime43
D3cH
Maty360414
Last edited by aerosoul94 ; 07-21-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Updated Black Ops 2 to 1.12 (a long time ago)

The following 95 users say thank you to aerosoul94 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Numb, -SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, [COD]Rebug DEX, ℳaTiCz, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, 6jarjar6, AlecKeaneDUB, AlexNGU, Alexon, Ansity., anxify, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, bandphan, BISOON, BlurzGoHard, Brag, BrinkerzHD, BuC-ShoTz, Cadet123, YouAppreciateMe, Mythusala, Choco, cod5cl, Daddy, D3cH, Demmonnixx, drdshh, EliteHackzPS3, FAKA_ELITE, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FTDreload, GenerationMod, Geo, GJx, Gommy, JLM, HiddenHour, HolyCreepsHacks, iGreaT xX, iMCSx, iMrDannyModz, Insult, ishmeow, JakeP0500, Jared, Jordan, KCxFTW, killy115, kistog, lilherm_, Mango_Knife, MoTmrD, MrKiller261, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, noobsaibot187, PreDaJoR, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, rimka06510, Master Ro, ICS Vortex, sauib786, SC58, SonyBlack, TeamriderDennis, TheJaRniBoi, ThePaaqoHD, UGz-, Uk_ViiPeR, waleedeid93, WeHostModdedXP, WeJailbreakYou, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Fatality, xhevanlyx, xRaW, zDirrTy__-, zGooNzLobbies, Ziad1997, zMarcusHD, Zwiik
04-12-2013, 09:09 AM #20
Alexon
Banned
awesome release bro .. thank Smile
04-13-2013, 01:31 PM #21
Alexon
Banned
Originally posted by Bad
here's my background on mw3 <3 !! You must login or register to view this content.

how could you find the background

I try but it is difficult
Last edited by Alexon ; 04-13-2013 at 09:34 PM.
04-13-2013, 08:59 PM #22
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Here are some custom camos that you can load into the program for Black Ops 1. There is a file inside the download that explains to you how to do it. You must login or register to view this content.

Some other examples of Black Ops II are below. Yes I know they all are the same color, its because I just quickly put the same thing for all of them just as an example. So you can inject anything.

04-13-2013, 09:49 PM #23
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by 911 View Post
how could you find the background

I try but it is difficult

The background is titled "background_image" and it's not very far down at all

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by aerosoul94 View Post
Thanks.. Has anyone even used it? I wanted to make a weapon, vehicle, model, and map editor, but won't if people aren't going to use them...

I use it and would love those editors as well :happycry:
04-13-2013, 10:02 PM #24
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
Originally posted by Bad

Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
The background is titled "background_image" and it's not very far down at all

Is the search bar not working? :(

I would like to see someone do something like this. Random BO1 picture. The red one should be viewarm_usa_gloved_jungle_c.
Last edited by aerosoul94 ; 04-13-2013 at 10:28 PM.
04-13-2013, 10:56 PM #25

I would like to see someone do something like this. Random BO1 picture. The red one should be viewarm_usa_gloved_jungle_c.

the search bar works perfectly ^^

and haha i will try something Happy ! ^^
04-13-2013, 11:23 PM #26
MaNamesTyler
Little One
Good Job Bro Nice Tool Smile
04-13-2013, 11:40 PM #27
Zwiik
I defeated!

Alright, I'll try stuff like that, but you should add a feature to the program to extract a .dds from the game.
04-13-2013, 11:56 PM #28
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
Originally posted by Bad
You should make a preview window or give us the ability to "download" the .dds (for the preview just use a converter and open the converted image ^^)

Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
Alright, I'll try stuff like that, but you should add a feature to the program to extract a .dds from the game.

I'm working on that. I've got it working for most images, but I'd like to do it properly so that they all work. I might add a preview window too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo