06-01-2013, 05:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here I bring you my latest creation that I'm pretty sure all you guys are going to be very happy since Elite has been very non active.

This is one of the hardest editors I have made hence is why I'm releasing it here on Elite. This file was so compressed I couldn't figure out how there compression algorithm went.

This application allows you to open, view and edit Black Ops II .SVG Game Saves, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use Tool:
Copy Black Ops II Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save Asset When Your Done Editing Raw File each time you edit
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

This editor I really worked on hard, I can't really believe I was able to achieve this. I would love you guys to donate to me for all this hard work I have been accomplishing. All of this couldn't have been possible without unknownv2, he was a great help.

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Thanks to d1g1tal for the dvar list <3

ai_corpseCount - 0 //Enemy bodies disappear 2 seconds after being killed = I didn't use this dvar but I'm providing it just incase any of you would like to use it

bg_gravity - 100 //Low gravity

g_speed - 800 //Player movement speed

party_hostname - ^1Red-EyeX32 ^0MoDz //Custom small text on screen right underneath the FPS counter

glass_fall_gravity -99 //Broken glass floats slowly

pickupPrints - 1 //Shows a message on the top-left of your screen when you pick up ammo for any weapon and explosive that you currently have

cg_cursorHints - 2 //Animated/pulsing effects for dropped weapon icons, equipment crates and other usable items

player_sprintCameraBob - 0 //No screen bob when sprinting

player_backSpeedScale - 20 //Fast backward speed

player_meleeInterruptFrac - 0 //Fast melee attacks - there is no pause after each melee attack

player_sprintSpeedScale - 5 //Fast sprint speed

player_sprintUnlimited - 1 //Unlimited sprint

Demi-God Mode (Increased Player Health)

g_player_maxhealth - 2000 // This is the max value, anything higher than this will revert to its default value
g_radiusDamageMax - 0
player_radiusDamageMultiplier - 0
player_damageMultiplier - 0
player_meleeDamageMultiplier - 0
player_deathInvulnerableToMelee - 1
player_deathInvulnerableToProjectile - 1
ai_meleeDamage - 0
ai_meleeRange - 0
ai_meleeHeight - 0
ai_meleeWidth - 0

Custom error message in box

ui_errorMessage - ^1Version ^51.0 //2nd line text
ui_errorMessageDebug - ^3Happy ^1Modding!! //3rd line text
ui_errorTitle - ^6Red-EyeX32 Is Awesome //Big text

Note: This will only appear after you resume game, play the game for a few seconds, save and quit and when the game ends these custom messages will appear. This may only work once per mission because I tried doing it again on 1 mission and it never appeared. I know this is useless but I still included the dvars in the gamesaves.

Warning message colors for weapon ammo

lowAmmoWarningColor1 - 0 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningColor2 - 0 1 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor1 - 1 1 0 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor2 - 1 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor1 - 1 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor2 - 0 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors

Far Melee

player_meleeRange - 1000
player_meleeHeight - 1000
player_meleeWidth - 1000

FOV Mod

fov - 80
cg_gun_x - 7

Big FPS Counter

cg_drawfps - 1
cg_drawBigFPS - 1

Unlimited Ammo

player_sustainAmmo - 1
player_clipSizeMultiplier - 1000

Examples of what can be done:

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ZOMBIES:
1) Download the save editor and mod the save to your liking.
2) Transfer save to your PS3.
3) Start up Black Ops and Resume Campaign
4) Save and quit out of campaign.
5) Have a friend invite you to a zombies match (you cannot start one yourself, your menu is gone and you cannot sit down)
6) Your friend leaves the zombies match and comes back while you are host.
7) Start the game and enjoy!

Credits:
- unknown v2
Last edited by James reborn ; 05-03-2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added Prefix / Replaced dead link / Changed Post Icon.

The following 248 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Nath, -CTAmbush-, -JM-, ResistTheMoon, -SuperMan, {H} | Exception, {OM}1337{OM}, *xActionMods*, /SneakerStreet/, Alt, Hammy, جاسم الشمري, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, JordanCarr, |RichModder|, ~SpongeBob, $$$ DANGER $$$, 6jarjar6, Ace, acertrin, AcnxMods, AGENT RIPGUT, ak1149, albert2wesker, Alexon, AMNE, Gambler, andygee1987, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, Anthony0316, archmeister94, Arrow_Modz, Asian, AssClapper-130, BadChoicesZ, BeeMovie, bejekas, BerkXT, BHLxEvilControl, blackhawk34, BlueSkyMods, Canuck_Modz, Mythusala, Chip ♞, Choco, cielphantomhive, cobrag7, CodJumper:, codmadz332, Complete Speed, cRaCk_, CraCk_BaBy_13, CrazyWhyteBoy42, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, cronos002, danielburn, dara jihan, DarkAngel312, Riften, Devastation, ErasedDev, Sabotage, Doodle, dubeyduck, DubstepHD, EE+, EliteHackzPS3, ElPriPri, SweatyMidgets, FAKA_ELITE, Feraligatr92, firepanda11, FireWire, fragne, FwiskyFIFA, Gangsta66, Gay For Satan, GE90, GFM, Ali D Killer, Gian_, GodDrinksPepsi, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, Gommy, Harry, HaTeRM4NR33T, HellGuy, hibye3, Hmoob_Mods, HolyCreepsHacks, HPandya10, i_iTop_i, ibombo, IG88z and 148 other users.
06-01-2013, 12:59 PM #20
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
Congrats Red-Eye! Now help me with my tool :P
06-01-2013, 01:06 PM #21
hmmmm ok... sooo nothings working in zombies =/ help?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Almost
i keep getting this error [ATTACH=CONFIG]24847[/ATTACH]

delete your current save game// go start black ops 2 up and go to mp/zm/sp then quit your new save should work

The following user thanked DubstepHD for this useful post:

riggstq
06-01-2013, 01:15 PM #22
FireWire
I'm done here.
Please PM me your PayPal email. Thanks for this! (Y)
06-01-2013, 02:01 PM #23
EliteHackzPS3
Do a barrel roll!
do fov work for multiplayer?
06-01-2013, 02:21 PM #24
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you my latest creation that I'm pretty sure all you guys are going to be very happy since Elite has been very non active.

This is one of the hardest editors I have made hence is why I'm releasing it here on Elite. This file was so compressed I couldn't figure out how there compression algorithm went.

This application allows you to open, view and edit Black Ops II .SVG Game Saves, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

How To Use Tool:
Copy Black Ops II Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save Asset When Your Done Editing Raw File each time you edit
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

Make Sure you got .NET Framework 4.5, Download Is Below!!

This editor I really worked on hard, I can't really believe I was able to achieve this. I would love you guys to donate to me for all this hard work I have been accomplishing. All of this couldn't have been possible without unknownv2, he was a great help.

Download Link:

Password = RedEyeX32IsDaBest123

LEAKING FROM ELITE WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN!

ai_corpseCount - 0 //Enemy bodies disappear 2 seconds after being killed = I didn't use this dvar but I'm providing it just incase any of you would like to use it

bg_gravity - 100 //Low gravity

g_speed - 800 //Player movement speed

party_hostname - ^1Red-EyeX32 ^0MoDz //Custom small text on screen right underneath the FPS counter

glass_fall_gravity -99 //Broken glass floats slowly

pickupPrints - 1 //Shows a message on the top-left of your screen when you pick up ammo for any weapon and explosive that you currently have

cg_cursorHints - 2 //Animated/pulsing effects for dropped weapon icons, equipment crates and other usable items

player_sprintCameraBob - 0 //No screen bob when sprinting

player_backSpeedScale - 20 //Fast backward speed

player_meleeInterruptFrac - 0 //Fast melee attacks - there is no pause after each melee attack

player_sprintSpeedScale - 5 //Fast sprint speed

player_sprintUnlimited - 1 //Unlimited sprint

Demi-God Mode (Increased Player Health)

g_player_maxhealth - 2000 // This is the max value, anything higher than this will revert to its default value
g_radiusDamageMax - 0
player_radiusDamageMultiplier - 0
player_damageMultiplier - 0
player_meleeDamageMultiplier - 0
player_deathInvulnerableToMelee - 1
player_deathInvulnerableToProjectile - 1
ai_meleeDamage - 0
ai_meleeRange - 0
ai_meleeHeight - 0
ai_meleeWidth - 0

Custom error message in box

ui_errorMessage - ^1Version ^51.0 //2nd line text
ui_errorMessageDebug - ^3Happy ^1Modding!! //3rd line text
ui_errorTitle - ^6Red-EyeX32 Is Awesome //Big text

Note: This will only appear after you resume game, play the game for a few seconds, save and quit and when the game ends these custom messages will appear. This may only work once per mission because I tried doing it again on 1 mission and it never appeared. I know this is useless but I still included the dvars in the gamesaves.

Warning message colors for weapon ammo

lowAmmoWarningColor1 - 0 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningColor2 - 0 1 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor1 - 1 1 0 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor2 - 1 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor1 - 1 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor2 - 0 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors

Far Melee

player_meleeRange - 1000
player_meleeHeight - 1000
player_meleeWidth - 1000

FOV Mod

fov - 80
cg_gun_x - 7

Big FPS Counter

cg_drawfps - 1
cg_drawBigFPS - 1

Unlimited Ammo

player_sustainAmmo - 1
player_clipSizeMultiplier - 1000

Examples of what can be done:

Can't open my save.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Can't open my save :/
06-01-2013, 02:28 PM #25
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
LEAKING FROM ELITE WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN!

People are gonna leak this on mediafire/youtube... :p. And saying they will receive a permanent ban, doesn't really matter to them because the type of people that leak stuff, are the people that don't care if the get banned.

The following user thanked matt0897 for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
06-01-2013, 02:32 PM #26
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by P2TL View Post
People are gonna leak this on mediafire/youtube... :p. And saying they will receive a permanent ban, doesn't really matter to them because the type of people that leak stuff, are the people that don't care if the get banned.

i gona bet some 1 gona crack this app therefore no serial needed
06-01-2013, 02:32 PM #27
HPandya10
Do a barrel roll!
Using this tool requires you input your Elite License, so even if it does get leaked unfortunately, no one but Elite Members will be able to use it.

Great tool Red-Eye, keep up the great work as always!!
06-01-2013, 02:34 PM #28
Originally posted by HPandya10 View Post
Using this tool requires you input your Elite License, so even if it does get leaked unfortunately, no one but Elite Members will be able to use it.

Great tool Red-Eye, keep up the great work as always!!

Like it was started above, it will get cracked, but great work red-eye none the less

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo