03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
09-15-2014, 04:21 AM #326
Originally posted by kingzkoterie View Post
yes but it looks like in the comments it gives you the addon mods as well is that supose to happen ?

Yes, but you don't want constant vsat, laser, or steady aim?
09-16-2014, 01:27 PM #327
Default Avatar
COD RTM
Whenever I try to open the program its coming up DNV Guard Expired Or something along them lines Please Help
09-16-2014, 07:24 PM #328
Originally posted by COD
Whenever I try to open the program its coming up DNV Guard Expired Or something along them lines Please Help

Doesn't even open for me anymore :/ Nothin' you can do about it until he releases an updated version. But he's gone off the grid as of lately. He deleted me off of skype, so I dunno his future plans. But I bet some mods are just itching to close this thread for "grave digging", as Taylor puts it.
09-19-2014, 05:40 AM #329
update :fa:
09-21-2014, 03:01 AM #330
This shit is fun as heel Smile

The following user thanked Mantus for this useful post:

09-21-2014, 02:59 PM #331
i can open it bro why ??
09-22-2014, 12:18 AM #332
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Tool doesn't open anymore...Any ideas why?
09-22-2014, 12:59 AM #333
Originally posted by Sync View Post
Tool doesn't open anymore...Any ideas why?

Raz0r abandoned the project.
09-22-2014, 01:11 AM #334
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
Raz0r abandoned the project.

He has done that like 7 times, dw he'll bring it back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo