03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
04-14-2014, 07:20 PM #92
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
UPDATED to v3.0!(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.
If somebody kills a person he gets instantly kicked!
If you press R2+L2 it shows you the rules.
In the Tool theres a button called "Motivate this person" and next to it is a textbox, just enter the clientnumber you want to motivate.(It shows the 8-Bit Mario and says "You can do it, Gamertag")

Here's a picture of the Tool:

NOTE: It currently works only on the map Highjacked, Raid, Plaza and Slums
If you guys do like it, I'll extend it of course and add more stuff. (Got alot of ideas)
Make sure that all people are in-game and then click on "Start", if players join later just click on "Restart Map" and just start again. Smile

Download:

Virusscan:

Changelog:

-v1.0-
- Release

-v2.0 -
- Extended the Parkour
- Added Checkpoint
- Black Screen when hitting start, Black Screen will be removed when the map is done loading.
- It takes now a little bit longer! (Also if you click the Start button, just wait until everything is
done, on screen it tells you how much is done)
- Only working on Hijacked.
- CEX removed
- If you made it to the end, youll get teleported to the next Parkour!

-v3.0-
- Added Raid, Slums & Plaza

Credits:
Enstone: CCAPI
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark (Huds + g_spawn)

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If you want to make a video of the version v3.0, comment and Ill add it in the thread!

Nice to see you keep updating this man good work havnt downloaded it yet but prob will when i feel like playing some time lol :p
04-14-2014, 09:01 PM #93
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Nice to see you keep updating this man good work havnt downloaded it yet but prob will when i feel like playing some time lol :p

Haha you gotta play this with friends, always fun to hear them yell. :p
04-14-2014, 09:04 PM #94
SC58
Former Staff
Haha you gotta play this with friends, always fun to hear them yell. :p

Have u or anyone get ban while using this?
04-14-2014, 09:12 PM #95
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Have u or anyone get ban while using this?

My friend always tested it online with me and yea, sometimes he got banned and sometimes not. But he always got banned when he stayed for ages in a Lobby/Party.
04-17-2014, 03:29 AM #96
AhAbort
Save Point
This is so fun, im the only one out of my friends that make to past the first part. Also when you put Mario on there screen they just start laughing, wish there was anti-ban missed with it to prevent less possibility of ban. Maybe the next update with have anti-ban in it just for a lower percentage of ban rate
04-17-2014, 09:40 PM #97
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
My friend always tested it online with me and yea, sometimes he got banned and sometimes not. But he always got banned when he stayed for ages in a Lobby/Party.

For some reason im getting the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" on the v3 version, I've got all the dll's in the folder so im not sure what that's about.

Edit: nevermind, did'nt realize you had to select the map first.
Last edited by Peter_Griffin ; 04-17-2014 at 10:11 PM.
04-18-2014, 12:21 AM #98
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by AhAbort View Post
This is so fun, im the only one out of my friends that make to past the first part. Also when you put Mario on there screen they just start laughing, wish there was anti-ban missed with it to prevent less possibility of ban. Maybe the next update with have anti-ban in it just for a lower percentage of ban rate

Haha nice to hear, you also gotta try the other maps. (On Plaza theres a carepackage below the last one, it teleports you to the next stage incase you or other people dont know.) :p

Ill see what I can do about reducing a ban
04-18-2014, 12:22 AM #99
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Griffin View Post
For some reason im getting the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" on the v3 version, I've got all the dll's in the folder so im not sure what that's about.

Edit: nevermind, did'nt realize you had to select the map first.

Also make sure you choose a map which works.(I posted them in my thread)
04-18-2014, 03:52 AM #100
Is Cex still going to be a part of this gamemode in the future?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo