03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
04-18-2014, 11:16 AM #101
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
Also make sure you choose a map which works.(I posted them in my thread)

Yeah i know that was just a little confused at first but I've completed all three of them now anyway. Btw doesn't the map plaza look really cool from above. Also i was wondering in further updates you could make it where you have multiple checkpoints where each one gets harder and harder, just thought that would be cool since it can be a bit easy.
04-18-2014, 01:47 PM #102
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Griffin View Post
Yeah i know that was just a little confused at first but I've completed all three of them now anyway. Btw doesn't the map plaza look really cool from above. Also i was wondering in further updates you could make it where you have multiple checkpoints where each one gets harder and harder, just thought that would be cool since it can be a bit easy.

Yea Plaza looks really awsome, I actually wanted to make the next stage on the second island it looks really awsome but yea, sadly there are too many death barriers. Yes I'll add some other checkpoints where it gets too hard but on the maps which I didnt made yet. I also added on Cargo(not available in v3) a fake checkpoint, so basically you have to choose the left or right way so if you step on the wrong one you get a message and basically have to re-do the parkour.
04-18-2014, 01:48 PM #103
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by trunk208 View Post
Is Cex still going to be a part of this gamemode in the future?

Probably no, sorry about that.
04-19-2014, 01:44 AM #104
adzz786
Save Point
how do i prevent getting banned wtf
04-19-2014, 01:59 AM #105
adzz786
Save Point
an any ideas on how to prevent my ps3 from freezing while its loading????
04-19-2014, 02:05 AM #106
adzz786
Save Point
ay my ps3 keeps freezing when its almost done loading like at 90. any ideas on how i can fix that??
04-19-2014, 05:46 PM #107
can you tell me why it freezes my ps3??? sumtimes itl work but most of the time while its loading my ps3 will just freeze an i get banned alot using this any ideas to prevent these problems????????????
04-19-2014, 10:45 PM #108
Why does my ps3 keep freezing ???????????? How can i prevent this???
04-20-2014, 08:22 PM #109
Ya Ps3 Frezze with 3.0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo