03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
03-21-2014, 09:33 PM #2
EliteHackzPS3
Do a barrel roll!
Good decision to release it <3

The following user thanked EliteHackzPS3 for this useful post:

xKrazy SicknesS
03-21-2014, 09:42 PM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Good shit m8 Enzo

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Asian
03-21-2014, 09:43 PM #4
Trying it now <3 Good shit
03-21-2014, 09:45 PM #5
duhjasio
Gym leader
this looks fun! thankyou
03-21-2014, 09:52 PM #6
hasaaan
Save Point
woooooow this is f*****k nice bro thanks
03-21-2014, 09:53 PM #7
Swiss
Do a barrel roll!
nice :P

The following user thanked Swiss for this useful post:

xKrazy SicknesS
03-21-2014, 10:23 PM #8
Wont start ?
03-22-2014, 01:34 AM #9
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Good shit m8 Enzo

Thanks Magglass1

The following user thanked Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan
03-22-2014, 02:43 AM #10
Ciri
I defeated!
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.
If somebody kills a person he gets instantly kicked!
If you press R2+L2 it shows you the rules.
In the Tool theres a button called "Motivate this person" and next to it is a textbox, just enter the clientnumber you want to motivate.(It shows the 8-Bit Mario and says "You can do it, Gamertag")

Here's a picture of the Tool:

NOTE: It currently works only on the map HIJACKED
If you guys do like it, I'll extend it of course and add more stuff. (Got alot of ideas)
Make sure that all people are in-game and then click on "Start", if players join later just click on "Restart Map" and just start again. Smile

Download:

Virusscan:

v1.0 - Release

Credits:
Enstone: CCAPI
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark (Huds + g_spawn)

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:

Great Work m8 Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo