Post: [BO2/1.18] MOD MENU by TheModedHacker CEX/DEX NO LAG
05-26-2014, 06:45 PM #1
TheModedHacker
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone today i present you my BO2 1.18 Mod Menu. This is my first version, I will be updating the menu on a few days.

It works for CEX (CCAPI 2.0 and 2.5) and DEX.

Video:

Virus Scan : [url]https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/0edd2ca09637ab75087759e9d99003d817438be1279ad5d565 46253ad4c5b329/analysis/[/url]

Download: ~removed~

If you have any bugs or problems please comment. Thanks Smile

Credits:
Shark: RPC and DPAD monitoring.
milky4444: FPS structure.
Mango_Knife: Offsets
xReaperv3: Get Player position
Last edited by Chris ; 12-12-2014 at 02:54 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to TheModedHacker for this useful post:

6775, BISOON, Black_Unleashed, ByteSource, ElHackLoco, Callumeleyy, Mauzey, Reyz, Script Kiddie, TheyCallMeBreed
05-28-2014, 06:49 AM #11
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by TheModedHacker View Post
Hi everyone today i present you my BO2 1.18 Mod Menu. This is my first version, I will be updating the menu on a few days.

It works for CEX (CCAPI 2.0 and 2.5) and DEX.

Video:

Virus Scan : [url]https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/0edd2ca09637ab75087759e9d99003d817438be1279ad5d565 46253ad4c5b329/analysis/[/url]

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If you have any bugs or problems please comment. Thanks Smile

My channel: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Shark: RPC and DPAD monitoring.
milky4444: FPS structure.
Mango_Knife: Offsets
xReaperv3: Get Player position

nice job, the only reason i like this is because it dont have "Project" in it. but nice job
05-29-2014, 12:47 AM #12
primegamer
Do a barrel roll!
I've used many tools. I tried this tool ONE time. My system froze. had to shut it down(this occurs every now and then).
when I got back on, my account was permanently banned!
05-29-2014, 02:07 AM #13
Originally posted by primegamer View Post
I've used many tools. I tried this tool ONE time. My system froze. had to shut it down(this occurs every now and then).
when I got back on, my account was permanently banned!

i assume you were not nop'ing the daemon ware checks (or if your a noob "putting anti ban on"), you must do this because the game or daemon ware can detect modifications to functions like the fps function in this case
05-29-2014, 03:06 AM #14
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post
i assume you were not nop'ing the daemon ware checks (or if your a noob "putting anti ban on"), you must do this because the game or daemon ware can detect modifications to functions like the fps function in this case

milky you do know these kids aint going to know shit you said, they want you to tell them either spanish or chinese

The following user thanked ByteSource for this useful post:

milky4444
05-29-2014, 05:25 AM #15
primegamer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post

I never even got to use the tool. I connected and attatched. match was loading to play and it froze.
i have used other tools without antiban on(I forgot to click it) and it went just fine.
But its normal for THIS 1 tool to give me an IMMEDIATE ban the second I try joining a match?
I see. Well, if that is the case, then I certainly won't be using it.
good luck to those who use this one here.

PS. I make it a habbit to use anti-ban now, but most tools have it available to be selected.

This all occured on a CEX system.
05-29-2014, 01:27 PM #16
Originally posted by primegamer View Post
I never even got to use the tool. I connected and attatched. match was loading to play and it froze.
i have used other tools without antiban on(I forgot to click it) and it went just fine.
But its normal for THIS 1 tool to give me an IMMEDIATE ban the second I try joining a match?
I see. Well, if that is the case, then I certainly won't be using it.
good luck to those who use this one here.

PS. I make it a habbit to use anti-ban now, but most tools have it available to be selected.

This all occured on a CEX system.

well since your using his tool to connect/attach on attach it probably enables/modify's the fps function, and the reason the others dont is because they dont mod cretin functions like this one does.
05-29-2014, 02:49 PM #17
Bro you just got me ban..
05-29-2014, 04:17 PM #18
TheModedHacker
Do a barrel roll!
As milky4444 says, when you click the "Connect/Attach" button, these things happen:
RPC.Init();//Enables RPC
FPS.Enable();//Enables FPS
So if you run these functions, you probably will get instaban.
So you need an antiban.
05-30-2014, 12:28 AM #19
primegamer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheModedHacker View Post
As milky4444 says, when you click the "Connect/Attach" button, these things happen:
RPC.Init();//Enables RPC
FPS.Enable();//Enables FPS
So if you run these functions, you probably will get instaban.
So you need an antiban.

Can you please put a disclaimer in the OP.
This isn't normal behavior for a tool. I really wanted to test this because it looks great, but I'll have to stay away from this one. Thanks for the hard work, but please warn folks so they know that the chance of ban is REALLY high with this tool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo