05-30-2014, 04:29 PM #1
BoZeX
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi Everyone Smile

Today I Released My First Tool For Black Ops2 Zombie 1.18

If you get a problem Please Leave Feedback

Pictures:

You must login or register to view this content.

4 / 53 Because encryption

Credits:
==================

BoZeX - Making this tool

i_iTop_i - Helped me a lot

Black9Moon - Offsets

Mango_Knife - Offsets

IMCSx - Ps3tmapi_net.dll

FM|T Enstone - CCAPI

==================

Last edited by BoZeX ; 11-06-2014 at 01:17 AM.

The following 98 users say thank you to BoZeX for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ⓙω мσ∂z, A Friend, A_Gen_Fiasco, AlecKeaneDUB, anolimee, anthonything, Asian, azooz121, BamaGoodfella, bandimo, BeaTsDominion, Bigmoneyhustlin, BISOON, BKG98, BlessedToBeDead, brooklyn77, BuyPs3Mods, canadiancaper, Creepzoid 0___0, CuddlyPandaBear, D3sKmَ, DaMoDr, DEradicator, DexyModz, Donmaka, ElHackLoco, EquakeCSharp, FAKA_ELITE, Foxhoundz3, Geigers, Geo, Grundzz, Hate, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hunter926, i_iTop_i, Callumeleyy, idropkittens, IloveMODZZZ, ImDudley, ImGsus, ItsFrzky, Jewels, joni_djESP, JuggaloRipper, K32Mods, KaraTaylar, Deleted-User0000000012210, lgnluca, Loxy, Loz, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, McNulty, mczero_, Meanstreak912, metoshkata, metrodemon, MICKEY_MODZ, Miyata, Next To Nothing, NotALegitPlayer, o-JoEy-x, Not Rage, Pat Stay, Pwnaggge, PxcoModz, RedDotDinosaur, Rezetso88, RTE, saadasa, saeed19971, samarathoon, saodsaad, sebetasa, Skonafid, TrailMix, TrickzMods, TrickZzHD613, Tseerock, V--JR7, VipeZ_x, VMP, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, wYup, xIce KiLLaH, xthumperx, xx3modernxx3, XxBlud23xX, xXGravityXx, Zambie, zKillShxt, ZMK-iNFiNiTY
11-17-2014, 09:00 PM #164
McNulty
Do a barrel roll!
Will update 1.19 version??????
11-17-2014, 09:49 PM #165
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
This tool has a : Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT (Vipre) in it, I just finished a routine scan I do on my computer n this item showed up in my results. That's what the threat was, just giving everyone a heads

Used it for ages before the update. It's not a virus.
11-18-2014, 07:16 AM #166
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by hunter926 View Post
Used it for ages before the update. It's not a virus.

A Trojan isn't something that steals info from your PC, but is a virus, mostly causing your computer to slow down n some programs not run properly, may even corrupt your hard drive (not always but there is that possibility) I'm not tryna dog on this tool at all just letting others kno that it showed up during my hard drive scan on my PC, n FYI lots of the 1.18 tools still work on bo2 zombies, a few things are broken or buggy but mostly work fine for zombies, idk bout mp as I never really did do mods on pm other than for other ppl
11-19-2014, 01:15 AM #167
Hunter926
Little One
A Trojan isn't something that steals info from your PC, but is a virus, mostly causing your computer to slow down n some programs not run properly, may even corrupt your hard drive (not always but there is that possibility) I'm not tryna dog on this tool at all just letting others kno that it showed up during my hard drive scan on my PC, n FYI lots of the 1.18 tools still work on bo2 zombies, a few things are broken or buggy but mostly work fine for zombies, idk bout mp as I never really did do mods on pm other than for other ppl

Cool, but i wasn't basing my statement off the definition of a trojan. I was basing it off of his character. This is the same guy that created this You must login or register to view this content.
Also i've spoken with him on skype numerous times, I don't believe that he would do that.
I understand that this means nothing to you, however just letting you know my experience with him.
Doesn't matter anyways the tool freezes me immediately after the 1.19 update for blackops.
11-19-2014, 04:30 PM #168
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Cool, but i wasn't basing my statement off the definition of a trojan. I was basing it off of his character. This is the same guy that created this You must login or register to view this content.
Also i've spoken with him on skype numerous times, I don't believe that he would do that.
I understand that this means nothing to you, however just letting you know my experience with him.
Doesn't matter anyways the tool freezes me immediately after the 1.19 update for blackops.

1 of the 1.18 tools I use freezes me when I try to start a game, but I turn off show host n disable force host then I'm able to use the tool on the 1.19 update. I'm not sure what his tool has as my PC wouldn't let me run it but if it doesn't freeze right away then try tweaking the tools options around a bit n see what's causing it to freeze
11-20-2014, 02:08 AM #169
Hunter926
Little One
1 of the 1.18 tools I use freezes me when I try to start a game, but I turn off show host n disable force host then I'm able to use the tool on the 1.19 update. I'm not sure what his tool has as my PC wouldn't let me run it but if it doesn't freeze right away then try tweaking the tools options around a bit n see what's causing it to freeze

Unfortunately it freezes upon starting a game while the tool is attached, or just starting the tool when your in-game. It's the code it runs when you click attach. Unfortunately I have no idea how to decompile a tool so I can find and reverse that code so I'm stuck. Thank you for the help though.
11-20-2014, 04:50 AM #170
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Unfortunately it freezes upon starting a game while the tool is attached, or just starting the tool when your in-game. It's the code it runs when you click attach. Unfortunately I have no idea how to decompile a tool so I can find and reverse that code so I'm stuck. Thank you for the help though.

Does it freeze in match or in pregame lobby, the 1.18 tool I use freezes if I try to attach while in a match but not in lobbies, that's when I disable show host n force host.
11-20-2014, 08:47 AM #171
Bozex? Will you be updating your tool for 1.19 or is it still usable as your tool is the only one that I've ever had working? :( cheers bud
11-20-2014, 09:37 AM #172
Originally posted by zman1986 View Post
Bozex? Will you be updating your tool for 1.19 or is it still usable as your tool is the only one that I've ever had working? :( cheers bud

I think he'll not answer

I asked him 2 or 3 times per PM and 2 times here in the thread but no answer..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo