07-16-2014, 02:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, Here is My BO2 1.18 Mod Menu For Dex only.... Enjoy!!

Video Of Menu:

Whats New?
I Fixed Some things Made it more clean Took Some Sub Menus Out
Added Aimbot
Added Kill Player with headshot
Fixed Lobby Settings

Tip!!
    The Menu is not finished 100% its very close i just havent had time to work on it so i decided to release as is because im getting messages about release on it all the time so enjoy!!

Help:
     R3 + L3 Open
R1 - Scroll Down
L1 - Scroll Up
X - Select
Square - Go Back / Close Menu
Also Make sure you connect and attach when your in the game not in the pre game

Credits:
    NGU User Threads - offsets
Mango_Knife - Teleport
Shark - 1.18 Huds
Sticky - Aimbot

Virus Scan:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks Enjoy!!!
Last edited by oStankyModz ; 07-16-2014 at 03:24 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

AssEMoDDeR, bbcmodz, but some nicely, coolmankiller, ElHackLoco, HaTeRM4NR33T, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImDudley, ismael83300, KushMods, LaRip8, lowedwin1, Mango_Knife, ShutTheCrunchUp, Supremee_NR, TheCodModderHD, ViP3R_Bl00D, xGosterMMT, XxYOU_DERPxX
07-16-2014, 05:19 AM #11
Originally posted by KILL3R View Post
do u have an debug eboot for dex? or wat eboot u use for it plz.

I Use a unreleased modded .self if you want a debug eboot with anti ban i suggest getting Tustins here: You must login or register to view this content.
07-16-2014, 05:21 AM #12
Originally posted by callumeley
It's nice! and doesn't freeze Gasp! YET! advanced noclip doesn't work :(?

Yes it doesnt work yet as i said its not complete yet i just had so many people asking for it and i havent had time to work on it so i released as is, i will update it eventually
07-16-2014, 05:23 AM #13
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by oStankyModz View Post
Yes it doesnt work yet as i said its not complete yet i just had so many people asking for it and i havent had time to work on it so i released as is, i will update it eventually

The menu doesn't even open when other players/bots are in?
07-16-2014, 05:25 AM #14
MW3_KILL3R
Pokemon Trainer
it says "Intoxicated v2 made by oStankyMods" then nothing else happens till about 30 40 seconds after the L3 & R3 POP UP WHY SO SLOW & LATE, THE GAME WILL BE OVER BY THE TIME I SELECT 1 OF THE FUNCTIONS, BUT ITS A WORKIN PROGRESS, BUT I LIKE IT,SEE IF U CAN GIVE IT SOME TWEEKS, would love to use this too; when its fully working, g@@d job.
07-16-2014, 05:31 AM #15
MW3_KILL3R
Pokemon Trainer
the menu does wrk but its slow & it works with other players to & bots, i'll vouch for that so dnt say it wont open when it will
07-16-2014, 06:58 AM #16
Originally posted by callumeley
The menu doesn't even open when other players/bots are in?

Yes it does you can clearly see me do that in the video
07-16-2014, 06:59 AM #17
Originally posted by KILL3R View Post
it says "Intoxicated v2 made by oStankyMods" then nothing else happens till about 30 40 seconds after the L3 & R3 POP UP WHY SO SLOW & LATE, THE GAME WILL BE OVER BY THE TIME I SELECT 1 OF THE FUNCTIONS, BUT ITS A WORKIN PROGRESS, BUT I LIKE IT,SEE IF U CAN GIVE IT SOME TWEEKS, would love to use this too; when its fully working, g@@d job.

Its your connection dude just restart laptop/pc or get a new router lmfao its fast asf for me so idk
07-16-2014, 07:15 AM #18
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by oStankyModz View Post
Its your connection dude just restart laptop/pc or get a new router lmfao its fast asf for me so idk

A New router LOL? Im on the fastest Broadband in the UK, virgin media, 150MB/s broadband package :P and wired :P and it cant be the computer? lmfao!? its a custom built one. 4.1GHz processor and 16GB ram

The following user thanked Callumeleyy for this useful post:

Restrain
07-16-2014, 07:33 AM #19
Restrain
CoD Services
Great menu, a lot of options, not usable. I think saying it's our PC/connection is a little dramatic. We all know it's the menu that's slow! If you're going to say that an Intel Core i7 Extreme Processor Alienware with 8GB of memory and a 110mbps internet connection is causing this then we all know you're just busting our balls here. Anyways, I appreciate you releasing this for the community and your hard work! Lets just stop with the excuses.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo