07-16-2014, 02:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, Here is My BO2 1.18 Mod Menu For Dex only.... Enjoy!!

Video Of Menu:

Whats New?
I Fixed Some things Made it more clean Took Some Sub Menus Out
Added Aimbot
Added Kill Player with headshot
Fixed Lobby Settings

Tip!!
    The Menu is not finished 100% its very close i just havent had time to work on it so i decided to release as is because im getting messages about release on it all the time so enjoy!!

Help:
     R3 + L3 Open
R1 - Scroll Down
L1 - Scroll Up
X - Select
Square - Go Back / Close Menu
Also Make sure you connect and attach when your in the game not in the pre game

Credits:
    NGU User Threads - offsets
Mango_Knife - Teleport
Shark - 1.18 Huds
Sticky - Aimbot

Virus Scan:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Thanks Enjoy!!!
Last edited by oStankyModz ; 07-16-2014 at 03:24 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

AssEMoDDeR, bbcmodz, but some nicely, coolmankiller, ElHackLoco, HaTeRM4NR33T, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImDudley, ismael83300, KushMods, LaRip8, lowedwin1, Mango_Knife, ShutTheCrunchUp, Supremee_NR, TheCodModderHD, ViP3R_Bl00D, xGosterMMT, XxYOU_DERPxX
07-16-2014, 06:25 PM #20
It is slow .... it lags when you start it , the starting screen where it says ur name lags like crazy
07-16-2014, 06:38 PM #21
Originally posted by Bleh1337 View Post
Great menu, a lot of options, not usable. I think saying it's our PC/connection is a little dramatic. We all know it's the menu that's slow! If you're going to say that an Intel Core i7 Extreme Processor Alienware with 8GB of memory and a 110mbps internet connection is causing this then we all know you're just busting our balls here. Anyways, I appreciate you releasing this for the community and your hard work! Lets just stop with the excuses.

Im not talking about the specs on the computer i mean the connection between the ps3 and computer lmfao watch my video clearly its not slow for me
07-16-2014, 06:49 PM #22
What is your Cfw ?
07-16-2014, 09:33 PM #23
LOL he says its not slow but in his video it cuts out and glitches where the menu opens. Its sped up, if it takes long to open (like people are saying) then just say that instead of trying to hide it .
07-17-2014, 12:12 AM #24
JoAan2
Haxor!
troyano :|
07-17-2014, 01:08 AM #25
we know its slow, he just doesnt want to say it,,,, but he did say its not finished
07-17-2014, 01:17 AM #26
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by oStankyModz View Post
Hey NGU, Here is My BO2 1.18 Mod Menu For Dex only.... Enjoy!!

Video Of Menu:

Whats New?
I Fixed Some things Made it more clean Took Some Sub Menus Out
Added Aimbot
Added Kill Player with headshot
Fixed Lobby Settings

Tip!!
    The Menu is not finished 100% its very close i just havent had time to work on it so i decided to release as is because im getting messages about release on it all the time so enjoy!!

Help:
     R3 + L3 Open
R1 - Scroll Down
L1 - Scroll Up
X - Select
Square - Go Back / Close Menu
Also Make sure you connect and attach when your in the game not in the pre game

Credits:
    NGU User Threads - offsets
Mango_Knife - Teleport
Shark - 1.18 Huds
Sticky - Aimbot

Virus Scan:

Download:

Thanks Enjoy!!!

You made a second thread for this menu?, and why is everyone copying enstones layout?
07-17-2014, 01:22 AM #27
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Bleh1337 View Post
Great menu, a lot of options, not usable. I think saying it's our PC/connection is a little dramatic. We all know it's the menu that's slow! If you're going to say that an Intel Core i7 Extreme Processor Alienware with 8GB of memory and a 110mbps internet connection is causing this then we all know you're just busting our balls here. Anyways, I appreciate you releasing this for the community and your hard work! Lets just stop with the excuses.

look at his source, lel. That may answer why his menu response slow
07-17-2014, 01:24 AM #28
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by DwayneE75 View Post
we know its slow, he just doesnt want to say it,,,, but he did say its not finished

Its not slow for me, not at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo