Post: [FIXED]Black Ops II [1.18] RTM By EaZyMoDzHD [CEX/DEX][Version: 1.2]
07-17-2014, 06:01 PM #1
EaZyMoDzHD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys This is my new tool for bo2 1.19 is not yet finished offsets will be adding more soon.

Credits:
Enstone-CCAPI
Choco - RPC
i_iTop_i - MP OFFSETS
SC58 - MP OFFSETS
ErasedDev - MP OFFSETS
Winter - Custom Message
Mango_Knife.

Unlock All: All weapon With Level Max Prestige 2 And All Camos + All Titles.

Version: 1.3

Added - Custom Invites

Added - Fake Ban

Added - Bots Only Work If You Click Fast Restart

Added - Unlimited Time

Added - Respawn

Added - Unfair Aimbot

Added - Fair Aimbot

Added - No Clip

Added - Real Super Force Host

Fixed - Score Limit

Fixed - Time Limit

Fixed - Anti Quit

Fixed - Stats

Fixed - TypeWriter

Fixed - XP Lobby

Fixed- Anti Ban

More Soon :p

Hope You Like Smile

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Happy
Last edited by EaZyMoDzHD ; 03-19-2015 at 06:50 PM.

The following 36 users say thank you to EaZyMoDzHD for this useful post:

AuToMaTiCk, bandimo, Beasted&Logicz, Bigmoneyhustlin, Blu3n0va, cristian21620, D3sKmَ, DaveMan_v3, davidmacar, EnderMods, extreme8, HaTeRM4NR33T, Callumeleyy, iHaxel, iStonerHQ, ItsFrzky, M33-_-Firmware, Mango_Knife, Miyata, o-JoEy-x, Tristan, Rezqaazify, RiazHossain69, Smoky420, Synergy, tedibrozi, tiago_choura, Tipton_Modz, TrailMix, wYup, XeBunny, XxBlud23xX, ZackFairFF7X, zSunriseModz

The following 2 users groaned at EaZyMoDzHD for this awful post:

FusionIsDaName, idropkittens
08-18-2014, 01:01 PM #137
actually a nice toool. well designed. good job
08-19-2014, 01:50 PM #138
EaZyMoDzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RTM View Post
actually a nice toool. well designed. good job

thnx Bro
08-19-2014, 09:03 PM #139
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
love the tool bro, could ya add a stickied name changer? Whenever I enter a lobby it changes to "UnnamedPlayer"
08-21-2014, 08:29 PM #140
EaZyMoDzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
love the tool bro, could ya add a stickied name changer? Whenever I enter a lobby it changes to "UnnamedPlayer"

Oh Ill Fix Right Now
08-24-2014, 06:32 AM #141
crazy_
Keeper
there are some things that freezes my ps3 , I don't know why , like when I tried to change the speed the ps3 froze and the infinite ammo ass well etc ... please help
08-24-2014, 09:57 AM #142
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by crazy
there are some things that freezes my ps3 , I don't know why , like when I tried to change the speed the ps3 froze and the infinite ammo ass well etc ... please help

sometimes the ammo wont work but if you take it off and put it back on it might freeze your ps3 or if you pick up something it may freeze
08-24-2014, 02:36 PM #143
crazy_
Keeper
Originally posted by SNIPER View Post
sometimes the ammo wont work but if you take it off and put it back on it might freeze your ps3 or if you pick up something it may freeze

its a nice tool with plenty of things to try , but in this case I will be serious , I have more than five tools I can use , some are good and some are not good , I liked this because of (freeze ps3) , because I met people in cod bo2 with a really cool tool that freezed my ps3 , after that I insisted to search for a tool that can freeze a ps3 to get revenge from those kind of hackers . and thanks for ngu , EaZyMoDzHD , and who helped in creating this tool , and thanks to you for helping me in everything I asked about:muck: .
08-25-2014, 10:19 AM #144
crazy_
Keeper
guys whenever I try to freeze someone's ps3 my ps3 freeze's and I tried to suicide a player my ps3 got freezed , and some buttons work and my ps3 doesn't freeze and sometime the same button freezes my ps3 .
08-27-2014, 03:53 AM #145
EaZyMoDzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by crazy
guys whenever I try to freeze someone's ps3 my ps3 freeze's and I tried to suicide a player my ps3 got freezed , and some buttons work and my ps3 doesn't freeze and sometime the same button freezes my ps3 .

Ill Fix ALL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo