Post: [1.18] Black Ops 2 MP Stats Editor + Non Host Mods [CEX/DEX]
07-25-2014, 03:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Black Ops 2 Stats Editor + Non Host Mods [1.18] [CEX][DEX]

*v1.0.0*

Hello guys, today I'll be releasing my stats tool for Black ops 2 MP. Added simple non host mods for the fun of it. Hope you guys enjoy this simple tool! If you spot any bugs please report them to me.

Screenshots:
You must login or register to view this content.

Features:
- Stats Editor
- Non-Host Mods (Wallhack, No Recoil, VSAT etc..)

Credits:
Within the Tool.

You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content.
07-25-2014, 07:01 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
mmmm IDK Man, last time I bypassed that You must login or register to view this content. I got a rat, my security system didn't even have to get involved, don't seem to have an issue with any other tool on here so whatever bs is in there is flagging up
07-25-2014, 07:55 PM #3
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by GeoSe7enModding View Post
mmmm IDK Man, last time I bypassed that You must login or register to view this content. I got a rat, my security system didn't even have to get involved, don't seem to have an issue with any other tool on here so whatever bs is in there is flagging up

Bro, use SandBoxie Happy

The following user thanked Boliberrys for this useful post:

iRoyal // MoDz
07-25-2014, 08:03 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
Bro, use SandBoxie Happy

lol i dont need to i trust my pc

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

iRoyal // MoDz
07-25-2014, 08:15 PM #5
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
lol i dont need to i trust my pc

Ok Happy
07-25-2014, 08:52 PM #6

It's all clean bro, don't know why you're having that issue. You can scan the tool yourself if you feel that it contains something fishy.
07-25-2014, 09:28 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by iRoyal
It's all clean bro, don't know why you're having that issue. You can scan the tool yourself if you feel that it contains something fishy.

may do bro, not pointing fingers or accusing but after getting ratted yesterday and getting rid of that i am just playing safe Winky Winky

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

iRoyal // MoDz
07-27-2014, 02:35 AM #8
may do bro, not pointing fingers or accusing but after getting ratted yesterday and getting rid of that i am just playing safe Winky Winky

Alright bro Winky Winky
12-19-2014, 12:51 AM #9
how do you get lvl to stick?
04-20-2015, 01:09 AM #10
Is this only for ps3? It won't work for pc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo