Post: [RELEASE] Black Flame CEX&DEX Tool | Multiplayer | Zombies | Single Player | League |
08-02-2014, 11:04 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Black Enzo Flame CEX&Awesome faceEX Modding Tool
by Natsu

You must login or register to view this content.

Current Version: Version 1.1

You must login or register to view this content. ( 2 / 54 False Positives due to encryption ) - You must login or register to view this content.

Release Version: Everything mentioned
Version 1.1: Zombie Client List Added

Credits

Natsu - Creating and Managing Tool
MegaMister - A lot of help starting C#
IDontLeech - Testing
Citadel - Testing
Raz0rMind - IP Grabbing Help
Shark - .cs Classes
SC58 - Single Player Mods
B777x - Unlock All and Class Editing
Enstone - Control Console API
iMCSx - PS3Lib
Geo7enModding - Checkbox Name
Dakota. - Stat Help and Typewriter
YouViolateMe - CIDLib Creation and Updating
If I forgot you, please contact me with what you helped me with and i'll get you added otherwise, you probably didn't help a lot.

[/CENTER]
Last edited by Chris ; 08-04-2014 at 12:19 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

Hammy, AMCMODDING, Bichote, cyberghosts, Franky, IDontLeech, Julien, mohamed0007, Rezqaazify, Taylors Bish, tedibrozi, xKrazy SicknesS
08-03-2014, 12:27 AM #11
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
Black Enzo Flame CEX&Awesome faceEX Modding Tool
by Natsu

You must login or register to view this content.

Current Version: Version 1.1

You must login or register to view this content. ( 2 / 54 False Positives due to encryption ) - You must login or register to view this content.

Release Version: Everything mentioned
Version 1.1: Zombie Client List Added

Credits

Natsu - Creating and Managing Tool
MegaMister - A lot of help starting C#
IDontLeech - Testing
Citadel - Testing
Raz0rMind - IP Grabbing Help
Shark - .cs Classes
SC58 - Single Player Mods
B777x - Unlock All and Class Editing
Enstone - Control Console API
iMCSx - PS3Lib
Geo7enModding - Checkbox Name
Dakota. - Stat Help and Typewriter
If I forgot you, please contact me with what you helped me with and i'll get you added otherwise, you probably didn't help a lot.

[/CENTER]

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so I might not be able to fix CIDLib tears
08-03-2014, 06:58 AM #12
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Looks Amazing natsuSmile
08-03-2014, 10:21 AM #13
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
I want to groan cause u said you was going to give it to me right before you release but you didnt Crying Looks good though fgt
08-03-2014, 01:19 PM #14
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
I want to groan cause u said you was going to give it to me right before you release but you didnt Crying Looks good though fgt

Sorry buddy, enjoy the tool. Has a lot of neat features i'm sure you can mess around with. More things going to be added soon. For now i'm working on a nice Black Ops tool since I didn't see many in that section.

Originally posted by SNIPER View Post
Looks Amazing natsuSmile

Thanks for the feedback buddy! If you happen to need anything or find any bugs in the tool, you can shoot me a Private Message.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Franky
08-03-2014, 09:16 PM #15
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
Sorry buddy, enjoy the tool. Has a lot of neat features i'm sure you can mess around with. More things going to be added soon. For now i'm working on a nice Black Ops tool since I didn't see many in that section.

I want credits for motivation for release Winky Winky
08-04-2014, 12:05 AM #16
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
I have problems with league in everyone's tool. It sets it to 16,700 million or something for every single stat and won't change..? The league prestige doesn't stick either, now I'm top of silver with like 16,700 million ladder points or something
08-04-2014, 12:21 AM #17
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
I have problems with league in everyone's tool. It sets it to 16,700 million or something for every single stat and won't change..? The league prestige doesn't stick either, now I'm top of silver with like 16,700 million ladder points or something

About the stats, I don't know how to fix that. I've never had that problem. But as far as the rank not sticking in league play, it's not a changer; it's a rank spoofer. Which means it's a one time deal. Only to appear as that rank.

Franky
08-04-2014, 12:23 AM #18
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
About the stats, I don't know how to fix that. I've never had that problem. But as far as the rank not sticking in league play, it's not a changer; it's a rank spoofer. Which means it's a one time deal. Only to appear as that rank.

My ladder points are like 98765445890987543456897543489876543 now :( and it wont go away
08-04-2014, 12:39 AM #19
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
My ladder points are like 98765445890987543456897543489876543 now :( and it wont go away

Ohh. Here's how you edit league stats..

Go to the ladder. Set your stats on the tool. Exit Ladder and play a game then it will work.

Franky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo