Post: [RELEASE] Reincarnation Zombies Mod Menu [SPRX / C++]
08-13-2014, 06:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, Today Im Releasing My Zombies Sprx Mod Menu Enjoy!!

Video:

Menu Controls:

Dpad Up - Open Menu & Scroll Up
Dpad Down - Scroll Down
X - Select
Square - Go Back / Close

Credits:

Shark - Huds
OLDSCHOOLMODZHD - Help Box
NGU people - Offsets
Anyone else i Forgot

How To Use:

Step 1: Put the EBOOT on inside dev_hdd0/game/REGION/USRDIR/
Step 2: Put the sprx file in dev_hdd0/tmp/
Step 3: Load Up Black Ops 2 Enjoy!

Anti - Ban?

Yes There is Anti - Ban Inside The Eboot

Bugs:

There are No Bugs that i know of i havent froze or anything during the making or testing of the menu so comment below if u find anything

Download:
Removed Dead 404 link

Thanks Peace!!
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 02-18-2017 at 07:59 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

_Antonio96_, !MixerxHD!, ???was???, /SneakerStreet/, 1reyalp, A Friend, CuddlyPandaBear, dandeekiller, DEradicator, DirtyDinosaur, djkillabassline, EnforcEIVIoDz, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, HighModzz, hs92796, IcyDose, iifire, iJosh, iRoyal // MoDz, Welsh, ItsFrzky, K32Mods, KingSavagee, koekiemonstarr2, ksa_7ooo7, Deleted-User0000000012210, LaRip8, lcy, Maty360414, mohamed0007, Mui_G, network10, OmegleModz, puffindaherb, PureGoldMod, racecarxx, Tristan, ResistTheJamsha, RTE, Saul Soria, ShutTheCrunchUp, Skonafid, Skykiller, Smoky420, TekGlitcherHD, The Kosmic, Ciri, Vanz, Venorai, WESTside321, WEx_Modz123, x5150xiZombie, xDebugKiller, xKasper, xKrazy SicknesS, xROccOx, xSevenModz_, zshred, zSunriseModz

The following 2 users groaned at oStankyModz for this awful post:

Leo, xSynthmodz
08-13-2014, 06:18 PM #2
Leo
Are you high?
The menu doesn't work online public only works on private matches
08-13-2014, 06:22 PM #3
Originally posted by BAREFACEHOST View Post

ok Dude i dont know what your problem with me is but groaning my other post and posting lies about my menu ? whats with you? this menu works 100% online

The following 6 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

Hola, iTzzTrojan, koekiemonstarr2, Pure NV, TheRichSlut
08-13-2014, 06:24 PM #4
Originally posted by BAREFACEHOST View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
Proof You Didnt even test it yet ^ now get off my thread

The following 20 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ApexModdz, BaSs_HaXoR, BlueSkyMods, HackersForRent, HaX-Stylin, IcyDose, Welsh, K32Mods, Pure NV, Pwnaggge, Saul Soria, Silent Assassin, TheRichSlut, TrickZzHD613, tuto100, WeJailbreakYou, WEx_Modz123, xPAQz, Zlare
08-13-2014, 06:26 PM #5
M8 if you post anymore sprx menus I'm going to have an orgasm ps why is it that there are only sprx menus on bo2
08-13-2014, 06:31 PM #6
Originally posted by leagand786 View Post
M8 if you post anymore sprx menus I'm going to have an orgasm ps why is it that there are only sprx menus on bo2

lol i just released my bo2 ones i also have a mw2 and mw3 one on their way Smile serach oStankyModz on youtube and u should find my channel and check out some of my sprx menus

The following 2 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend
08-13-2014, 06:32 PM #7
lol it look very good keep up the great work.

don't let anyskids that post on your thread get you mad because that what it look like he is trying to do and most of the people that are on ngu ether make tools/menus and don't play online or don't even play on console so don't be mad if you guys get a menu that only works in private match. another thing is the sprx method is just released and may need work find out things that are already able to be done in c#.

i haven't test the menu out so i don't know if it does or doesn't work online but it look like a great menu so give it time.
08-13-2014, 06:35 PM #8
Lol I'm a subscriber your inception menu is amazing but it has too many bugs like stealth aimbot not working
08-13-2014, 06:38 PM #9
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
lol it look very good keep up the great work.

don't let anyskids that post on your thread get you mad because that what it look like he is trying to do and most of the people that are on ngu ether make tools/menus and don't play online or don't even play on console so don't be mad if you guys get a menu that only works in private match. another thing is the sprx method is just released and may need work find out things that are already able to be done in c#.

i haven't test the menu out so i don't know if it does or doesn't work online but it look like a great menu so give it time.

Im Playing online with it right now lmfao
08-13-2014, 06:39 PM #10
Revoked
Do a barrel roll!
hey oStankyModz do you think you could add me on psn : joehill039

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo