09-27-2014, 06:53 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since some people are confused with how HUD colors work in GSC I decided to make this little tool which converts the RGB into the correct format, it can also just keep it as normal RGB but its just something small and useful and saves you having to open the calculator up all the time :P!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Pictures

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Gobble
Last edited by Adrian ; 11-20-2015 at 02:33 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

0zersub, blakryder1, Confusing, dandeekiller, Full-Evil, GFM, H-A-X-O, Im_YouViolateMe, ImAzazel, iRnZ, LBK, MegaMister, NMT_VadRe, Nothingbutbread, ProfoundModz, Adrian, Script Kiddie, Kronos, basshead4ever, star2000, VeX_RayZz, Vote, WeightlessMods, xBlackModder, xJessex, xReaperv3
04-20-2015, 09:24 AM #20
I created something like this in C++ last year, but you didn't use that Color Dialog bs. All colors where inside a drop down box, then their default color was retrieved and stored inside a picture box (I called it a preview box) and then it displayed the RGBA of the value in both packed byte form and unpacked single form. (Btw, the float in your output needs to be put down to one decimal only (0.3 ect))
04-20-2015, 09:48 AM #21
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
I created something like this in C++ last year, but you didn't use that Color Dialog bs. All colors where inside a drop down box, then their default color was retrieved and stored inside a picture box (I called it a preview box) and then it displayed the RGBA of the value in both packed byte form and unpacked single form. (Btw, the float in your output needs to be put down to one decimal only (0.3 ect))

nah idc about this anymore, I made it ages ago but it works fine so yea
08-13-2015, 05:28 AM #22
itsSorrow
In my man cave
ik this is old thread but link is down again
09-22-2015, 09:32 AM #23
link is down :/
09-27-2015, 12:20 AM #24
great starter tool man
10-07-2015, 11:32 PM #25
Helpful thanks!
11-10-2015, 06:16 PM #26
Link is down...
11-11-2015, 03:23 PM #27
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Since some people are confused with how HUD colors work in GSC I decided to make this little tool which converts the RGB into the correct format, it can also just keep it as normal RGB but its just something small and useful and saves you having to open the calculator up all the time :P!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Pictures

Enjoy Gobble

download is down
11-14-2015, 09:21 AM #28
Vote
I am error
would you be able to update thhe link? its down as being dangerous :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo