Post: [RELEASE] ScaRzModZ [1.18/DEX] RCXD Racing Custom Gamemode
10-04-2014, 05:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I was in the making of my custom game mode for BO2, which is RCXD Racing. I thought I would explain the game mode and explain all about it before its OFFICIAL RELEASE. So its just in the creating soon to be done. This is a exciting project which I am in the making of for all them people who love custom game modes to have fun with friends. < That was from the preview, but now its made Smile

So this game modes first update will be Nuketown only, soon to progress through all the fan favorite maps first.

The gamemode, As usually the entities spawn in using the tool, once spawned the player will be teleported to the beginning of the race course with kill streaks (The RCXD ofcourse). I am in the making of some of the most thrilling tracks which will have to take some skill to complete also, this will include, tunnels, ramps, wall boundaries and soon to be more.

The two ways to play, the first way is by racing the oponent to the end of the racecourse with the rcxd, the second way which will be completed in soon updates is death match racing, basically you can only use 5 RCXD's in total with in a ring type area to destroy all other RCXD's, the point is you need to eliminate other players and only have 5 lives basically. It is your tactic to find out how to do this when you play Winky Winky

This is a fan based game mode so if you have an interesting idea or new way to play just leave a comment on what you want to see.

Gamemode Gameplay:

Tool Pic:

You must login or register to view this content.

Tool Download:

Virus Scan:

[url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/cda1183f10a392073d243853ca5fbd1df5974e928e29d93a67 9e0ecf5a555150/analysis/1412948329/[/url]
3/54 Because of Encryption

Credits:

ScaRzModZ -Main Maker of this tool Coding/Design
Son of a Beach -A Lot of help with the tool and coding
Beast Mods -A Lot of help with the menu testing
Shark -Adresses and Offsets in his NGU Thread
Raz0rmind -Helping think of new ideas for the game
iMSCx - PS3Lib

How to play:

1. Firstly only 8 players can play this game mode so that means anymore and the game mode won't work. I will add more clients in the next update.
2. Connect via TMAPI API To your PS3 then once in the game select your map and press start game mode.
3. Once started the game mode should start and all clients playing should be teleported to the beginning with a RCXD to use of course.
4. There will be 3 tracks on this first update on Nuketown 2025. This means that you will spawn in the Nuketown 2025 Truck and there should be 3 tracks which will be accessible.
5. You do the tracks one by one until you have completed them all.

Have fun and more greater tracks and more maps will be added in the next update :p

Any bugs please contact my Skype and if you have any good ideas for this gamemode I could possibly add please tell me and I might consider it.

NOTE: The Gain Co-ordinates is only to get your Origin of where you are in the map, you do not need this unless you want to Dump your location in the DevDumps > .txt file made. This is mainly for tool developers.

Known bugs/How to fix them:

You will freeze if you move at the beginning, make sure everyone is spawned in and then press "Start Gamemode" you will get teleported then wait until entities spawn in 30-60 seconds and you will be teleported to the main track. IF YOU MOVE ON THE FIRS TELEPORTATION YOU WILL FREEZE!
SOMETIMES FREEZES IF 4+ PLAYERS JOIN!

Unfortunate Discontinued gamemode by me..

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO EDIT THIS SOURCE SINCE IT GOT DECOMPILED! DO NOT REMAKE THIS TOOL OR ENHANCE IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Some who has edited my tool and leached it:

Person:

Proof:

What the leaching rand made:
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 10-19-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: RELEASE OF TOOL!!!!

The following 16 users say thank you to ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

!MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, One, canadiancaper, Geo, iHaxel, iifire, Welsh, John, PureGoldMod, RM|T Lerks, saadasa, Laser, xEGz_TalezZ, ZerthekModz

The following user groaned ScaRzModZ for this awful post:

Confusing
10-05-2014, 05:04 AM #20
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
lolkwot ill give you credits for the idea :|

starei better be the biggest damn credit XD
10-05-2014, 05:12 AM #21
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
starei better be the biggest damn credit XD

its an idea of a race course. i made way more after that, b*tch pls.
10-05-2014, 07:53 AM #22
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
its an idea of a race course. i made way more after that, b*tch pls.

....sure you have Badass
10-05-2014, 08:39 AM #23
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
....sure you have Badass

okthen, release your game mode. go ahead.
10-10-2014, 01:48 PM #24
Tool released < 3
10-10-2014, 02:22 PM #25
One
At least I can fight
looks cool Smile
10-10-2014, 02:35 PM #26
Originally posted by AstekZ View Post
looks cool Smile

thanks
10-10-2014, 06:41 PM #27
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Not BadWheres The LOOP EVERY TRACK HAS TO HAVE A LOOPNeeda
10-10-2014, 10:15 PM #28
KIRONSUDA
Save Point
Help me, bro! : S You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo