12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-04-2014, 11:19 PM #20
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
Here you go bro, wasnt made with this builder but i get the same error so You must login or register to view this content.

thanks bud
12-05-2014, 12:25 AM #21
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Saint
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Nice, good work, and this resigns eboots regions if I get one from someone else n different regions code, (cex :( )
12-05-2014, 12:40 AM #22
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Good job, keep it up!
12-05-2014, 03:25 AM #23
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
What a splendid job here Natsu. I remember when you were a little fgt but not anymore. But in all seriousness, good job! I remember when you were a noob but I can see you're getting better. Keep it up buddy.

The following 2 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Chris, Jewels
12-05-2014, 03:29 AM #24
Very nice.
12-05-2014, 04:02 AM #25
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
this is dope Smile
12-05-2014, 05:42 AM #26
FozeQuickFap
Do a barrel roll!

Instructions

Debug Eboot dont work on DEX ita :(
12-05-2014, 05:51 AM #27
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
You sexy natsu you.. :p
12-05-2014, 06:19 AM #28
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
i get an error something about the scetool.exe and doesnt create the eboot.here is the picture of the issue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo