12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
10-21-2015, 04:49 PM #263
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
THANK YOU! I have used this to create my eboot on my threads. Thanks Chris. :yes:
10-26-2015, 04:58 PM #264
will this eboot builder let me play zombies with anouther modder that has antiban eboot also
10-26-2015, 05:02 PM #265
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by nutz View Post
will this eboot builder let me play zombies with anouther modder that has antiban eboot also

The eboot builder won't, but maybe a eboot will.
10-26-2015, 05:04 PM #266
Originally posted by DEXBLUD23 View Post
The eboot builder won't, but maybe a eboot will.

do you have a eboot with antiban that will. i built one with this builder but wont be able to test them till my buddy gets home
10-27-2015, 06:14 PM #267
Krayyy
Haxor!
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar"]Download[/URL] - You must login or register to view this content.

Sexy Tool. Are You Gonna Make A Second Version For You Too Put Aimbot On The EBOOT Tool??
I Like It! Keep It Up! Upside Down Happy HappyDancing:fout::homer:
10-27-2015, 08:51 PM #268
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Krayyy View Post
Sexy Tool. Are You Gonna Make A Second Version For You Too Put Aimbot On The EBOOT Tool??
I Like It! Keep It Up! Upside Down Happy HappyDancing:fout::homer:

I've been thinking about it. But if I were to do that i'd have to compile another tool in C++ which isn't my forte'.
10-28-2015, 01:03 AM #269
Krayyy
Haxor!
Originally posted by Chris View Post
I've been thinking about it. But if I were to do that i'd have to compile another tool in C++ which isn't my forte'.

Ohh... Alright!
11-01-2015, 11:45 PM #270
yoo is their any way you could help me
11-03-2015, 04:19 PM #271
trnxz
Keeper
god thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo