12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-04-2014, 04:24 AM #2
Originally posted by Saint
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Holy Shit! Looks Nice!
12-04-2014, 04:26 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frosty
Holy Shit! Looks Nice!

Thanks, I've been working on this for this week. It's a nice project especially if it's your first time making an EBOOT Builder. Hopefully it's useful to the community and the design, let's just say a little Tustin gave me the idea. Smile
12-04-2014, 04:55 AM #4
Thanks, I've been working on this for this week. It's a nice project especially if it's your first time making an EBOOT Builder. Hopefully it's useful to the community and the design, let's just say a little Tustin gave me the idea. Smile

The tool is impressive and quick! Can't wait to play some BO2 Happy
12-04-2014, 05:32 AM #5
LBP1906
Little One
I love you <3 :embarrassed:
12-04-2014, 06:45 AM #6
Franky
Big Daddy

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Negged.
12-04-2014, 07:04 AM #7
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
hey bro im having this problem when i create the eboot it says program cant start because zlib1.dll is missing from ur computer any help or if someone could upload an eboot with vsat, redboxes and all the antibans for bles 01717 please thanks
12-04-2014, 08:32 AM #8
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
hey bro im having this problem when i create the eboot it says program cant start because zlib1.dll is missing from ur computer any help or if someone could upload an eboot with vsat, redboxes and all the antibans for bles 01717 please thanks

Here you go bro, wasnt made with this builder but i get the same error so You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Zambie for this useful post:

ComgeniesModz, MrNewbie
12-04-2014, 09:30 AM #9
Nice job, I like the layout, its clean, working I even tested it nicely. good on ya.
12-04-2014, 11:01 AM #10
RTE
Keep it real!

Instructions

pretty sexy Enzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo