Post: [1.19] Black Ops II RTM Tool (includes working League play) open source.
12-24-2014, 03:33 AM #1
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
My first RTM tool release. Updated!

I've decided to release the source. You must login or register to view this content.

Changelog:

V2:
  • Added a client panel.
  • Added recovery options.
  • Changed the design a bit.
  • Bug fixes.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Screenshots: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content. [/COLOR]

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Notes: The tool gives you the desired amount of league points that you enter. Read the instructions on how to make the stats stick.(No need for playing a game, takes a few seconds) First tool release, no hate pl0x.
Last edited by Pwnaggge ; 03-19-2015 at 07:31 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Pwnaggge for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, gοd, iHaxel, Milo-
12-24-2014, 07:25 AM #2
Milo-
I am error
Nice tool bro! looks so clean and gives the exact amount of points you type! Smile keep the work up <3

The following user thanked Milo- for this useful post:

Pwnaggge
12-24-2014, 07:26 AM #3
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Thanks man Smile
12-24-2014, 07:29 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Pretty nice man, next time you should work on the organization and/or GUI. Just some constructive criticism. :p
12-24-2014, 07:38 AM #5
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Saint
Pretty nice man, next time you should work on the organization and/or GUI. Just some constructive criticism. :p

If I added more things then maybe. Nevertheless, thanks.
01-13-2015, 08:46 AM #6
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
updated.
01-13-2015, 09:29 AM #7
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Natsu View Post

I Disagree. >.>

when your starting out gui isn't even relevant, creating nice GUIs will come with time, you should just be concentrating on understanding the basics and pure code.

next time use some loops and switch statements to play around with the name changer, you can make some pretty cool stuff,
and if we are talking about gui i rather the default controls over metroframework.

thats just my two cents ^.^
01-13-2015, 10:14 AM #8
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by One. View Post
I Disagree. >.>

when your starting out gui isn't even relevant, creating nice GUIs will come with time, you should just be concentrating on understanding the basics and pure code.

next time use some loops and switch statements to play around with the name changer, you can make some pretty cool stuff,
and if we are talking about gui i rather the default controls over metroframework.

That's a pretty cool opinion of yours you got there.

The following user thanked Pwnaggge for this useful post:

oTakenTokes
01-13-2015, 10:30 AM #9
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pwnaggge View Post
That's a pretty cool opinion of yours you got there.

well, i was just trying to give you some advice, i can't tell if you're being a smart ass or not.
01-13-2015, 10:55 AM #10
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by One. View Post
well, i was just trying to give you some advice, i can't tell if you're being a smart ass or not.

awesome advice dude, im gonna play with my name changer and add some loops fuck yehhhh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo