10-09-2015, 01:51 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone!

I see there is other force host released on this site like (super force host, normal force host etc) but with xpartygo once you execute the command it starts the match right then and there and is my favorite way of doing force host as there no waiting around for a count down or waiting for player to come into the lobby for it to start.

How to use
Click execute on the program(to enable a normal force host) then go find a gametype you wanna play and wait until it stops searching for matches to join then click execute again and it will start the game right then and there and Click reset dvars to remove the normal force host.

You must login or register to view this content.

You need PS3Lib(latest) to use this program.
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:31 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

<Brad>, Boliberrys, EncepT, Full-Evil, G-NeR, ImPiffHD, itsSorrow, Patrick, AFG, Terrorize 420, Tustin, user_714, Vondy Supreme, Vote, WeHostModdedXP
10-09-2015, 02:24 AM #2
AFG
The One and Only
Nice release SC, this will definitely help out a lot of people.
10-09-2015, 02:28 AM #3
<Brad>
Do a barrel roll!
Nice release bro Smile
10-09-2015, 03:13 AM #4
itsSorrow
In my man cave
This is hotter than my mixtape!

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

SC58
10-09-2015, 03:38 AM #5
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hello Everyone!

I see there is other force host released on this site like (super force host, normal force host etc) but with xpartygo once you execute the command it starts the match right then and there and is my favorite way of doing force host as there no waiting around for a count down or waiting for player to come into the lobby for it to start.

How to use
Click execute on the program(to enable a normal force host) then go find a gametype you wanna play and wait until it stops searching for matches to join then click execute again and it will start the game right then and there and Click reset dvars to remove the normal force host.

I don't care if my code is poop don't care much for c# anymore lol

H ey I know you are a trusted guy and this looks cool but is there any reason my computer is telling me this could harm my computer if I run it?
10-09-2015, 06:39 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by results View Post
H ey I know you are a trusted guy and this looks cool but is there any reason my computer is telling me this could harm my computer if I run it?

He's very trustworthy it might be compiled for some reason? Who knows.

On a side note, thank you very much Stone_Cold58 Cool Troll
I loved using this back on MW3 so i'll definitely love it on bo2.
10-09-2015, 06:44 AM #7
Originally posted by Chris View Post
He's very trustworthy it might be compiled for some reason? Who knows.

On a side note, thank you very much Stone_Cold58 Cool Troll
I loved using this back on MW3 so i'll definitely love it on bo2.
Yeah I know he is a good guy I just wanted to know what I should do to use this tool with my computer saying dumb stuff
10-09-2015, 04:31 PM #8
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by results View Post
Yeah I know he is a good guy I just wanted to know what I should do to use this tool with my computer saying dumb stuff

sometime when u download stuff you browser will say it not wanted or virus shit etc, download a c# decompiler and look at the source, i never pack my programs anyone can view every program i have made in c# easily

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

vicious_results
10-09-2015, 04:33 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hello Everyone!

How to use

I don't care if my code is poop don't care much for c# anymore lol

Great to see you release something. I hope to see you release some dope stuff for BO3.
10-09-2015, 04:38 PM #10
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Great to see you release something. I hope to see you release some dope stuff for BO3.

Yeah, i don't know will have to see xD lol

Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
This is hotter than my mixtape!

lmao

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

itsSorrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo