02-04-2016, 06:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have recently jailbroke my ps3 slim i have everything installed and working ccapi all that stuff but im having troubles with blackops 2 gsc studio im running ccapi 2.70 can anyone help me please?
02-04-2016, 07:36 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by brandon1527 View Post
i have recently jailbroke my ps3 slim i have everything installed and working ccapi all that stuff but im having troubles with blackops 2 gsc studio im running ccapi 2.70 can anyone help me please?

Im no expert when it comes too COD but a similar issue pops up for alot of people. Make sure the CCAPI version you have is compatible with your PS3 system. Its possible the tool on your PS3 has a incompatable PS3lib.dll. Check your versions and make sure its compatible.
02-17-2016, 05:41 PM #3
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
i have recently jailbroke my ps3 slim i have everything installed and working ccapi all that stuff but im having troubles with blackops 2 gsc studio im running ccapi 2.70 can anyone help me please?

whats your ps3 firmware? some of the newer cfw are not compatible yet with ccapi i believe =x
02-18-2016, 03:00 AM #4
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >

GSC studio didn't support CCAPI 2.70 until a few days ago. That's what your problem probably was.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo