11-10-2012, 10:12 AM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, some of you may have seen my livestream last night, in it I played modded zombies with a few well known mods such as God mode and infinite ammo. Some people asked how I did it, so I'm going to tell you right now! I in no way take credit for making these mods, I'm just teaching you how to use them!

Requirements:

• These files - You must login or register to view this content.
  • a USB
  • a JTAG xbox
  • Black Ops 2 ISO installed

So let's begin!

1. Download the attached files.
2. Unrar the files (extract them)
3. Move the extracted Folder to your XBOX 360 HDD (with a USB drive, you should put it in your "games" folder with black ops 2)
4. Before doing anything you have to unload your dashboard, if you have every played Black Ops 2 on the JTAG you will know how to do this, because you have to do it in order to play the game without it freezing upon launch!
5. Launch the trainer_launcher.xex - This will load the trainer into the memory
6. Start the game (however you would usually start it, I would do it by selecting the default.xex under my ISO)
7. Start up the Campaign or Zombies
6. Press Start+Back (select) while in the game and follow the on-screen instructions
7. Press a Number to activate a CheatCode.

Here are the list of cheatcodes (they are shown on-screen anyway):

1 - GOD Solo (Inf Health in Campaign)
2 - Inf Ammo Solo (Inf Ammo/No Reload in Campaign)
3 - GOD Zombie (Inf Health in Zombie Mode)
4 - Inf Ammo Zombie (Inf Ammo/No Reload in Zombie Mode)
5 - Max Money Zombie (Start with 100000 Cash)
6 - Enable Codes (1,2) -
66 - Disable Codes (1,2)
7 - Enable Codes (3,4,5)
77 - Disable Codes (3,4,5)
9 - Disable All Codes

And you're done! have fun getting to high rounds/exploring the new maps and completeing the campaign mode quickly! If you have any questions, please let me know! I am unaware if these have been released for PS3, I highly doubt it though,

Thanks,

-LFC

The following 2 users say thank you to Mudkip for this useful post:

rincoglionito, Sicarius

The following user groaned Mudkip for this awful post:

Dope.
11-10-2012, 01:55 PM #2
rincoglionito
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LFC View Post
Hello everyone, some of you may have seen my livestream last night, in it I played modded zombies with a few well known mods such as God mode and infinite ammo. Some people asked how I did it, so I'm going to tell you right now! I in no way take credit for making these mods, I'm just teaching you how to use them!

Requirements:

• a USB
  • a JTAG xbox

So let's begin!

3. Move the extracted Folder to your XBOX 360 HDD (with a USB drive, you should put it in your "games" folder with black ops 2)
4. Before doing anything you have to unload your dashboard, if you have every played Black Ops 2 on the JTAG you will know how to do this, because you have to do it in order to play the game without it freezing upon launch!
6. Start the game (however you would usually start it, I would do it by selecting the default.xex under my ISO)
6. Press Start+Back (select) while in the game and follow the on-screen instructions

6 - Enable Codes (1,2) -
66 - Disable Codes (1,2)
7 - Enable Codes (3,4,5)
9 - Disable All Codes

And you're done! have fun getting to high rounds/exploring the new maps and completeing the campaign mode quickly! If you have any questions, please let me know! I am unaware if these have been released for PS3, I highly doubt it though,

Thanks,

-LFC

very nice LFC Smile
11-10-2012, 08:31 PM #3
sniper-4Eye
Gym leader
nice
is there Mods for PS3 ?

The following 3 users groaned at sniper-4Eye for this awful post:

BornGodz, imD, Zack.
11-21-2012, 06:15 PM #4
i have installed but for some reason the only one that works is infinite health the inf ammo and money for zombies wont work am i doing something wrong
12-02-2012, 12:32 PM #5
Laney
Ex-Staff
Hello everyone, some of you may have seen my livestream last night, in it I played modded zombies with a few well known mods such as God mode and infinite ammo. Some people asked how I did it, so I'm going to tell you right now! I in no way take credit for making these mods, I'm just teaching you how to use them!

Requirements:

• a USB
  • a JTAG xbox

So let's begin!

6 - Enable Codes (1,2) -
66 - Disable Codes (1,2)
7 - Enable Codes (3,4,5)
9 - Disable All Codes

Thanks,

-LFC

we need svg or gpd mods for regular xbox
12-02-2012, 01:51 PM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
Why Xbox always gets the hacks first. You must login or register to view this content.

No they don't:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by 4Eye View Post
nice
is there Mods for PS3 ?

There is, just not released.

The following 3 users groaned at Taylor for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Dr. Mayham, xTc
12-02-2012, 02:25 PM #7
19kylegreer96
[move] hey dude can i get thu menu i sub [/move]
damnn, Id sure love to test them out, JB ps3 has a layer of dust :P
12-02-2012, 02:31 PM #8

Requirements:

• a USB
  • a JTAG xbox

So let's begin!

6 - Enable Codes (1,2) -
66 - Disable Codes (1,2)
7 - Enable Codes (3,4,5)
9 - Disable All Codes

Thanks,

-LFC

would you be to let me play a few modded games with you?
12-03-2012, 06:32 AM #9
jamzyb
☺ Fuk U Sony ☺
link dead man...
12-03-2012, 04:37 PM #10

Requirements:

• a USB
  • a JTAG xbox

So let's begin!

6 - Enable Codes (1,2) -
66 - Disable Codes (1,2)
7 - Enable Codes (3,4,5)
9 - Disable All Codes

Thanks,

-LFC

yo this has already been posted in this section for xbox ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo