Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: nuketown zombies BLUS31011 pkg


  1. jwm614 NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 429

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 2818

    12-02-2012 12:21 AM #1 nuketown zombies BLUS31011 pkg

    blus31011 for you guys enjoy

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    too big for mediafire

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jwm614 For This Useful Post:


  3. Ace Hood's Avatar

    Ace Hood Vault dweller

    Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 560

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 1463

    12-02-2012 01:05 AM #2

    Quote Originally Posted by jwm614 View Post
    blus31011 for you guys enjoy

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    too big for mediafire
    Much appreciated, did you data transfer from OFW to CFW? Meaning that you downloaded this on your OFW and transferred this to CFW and uploaded, just making sure I can use it with my OFW

    Works once you transfer to OFW
    Last edited by Ace Hood; 12-02-2012 at 01:55 AM.

  4. Join Date Nov 2012

    Posts 12

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    12-02-2012 04:18 AM #3

    Do you have to have a certain system update?

  5. Join Date Dec 2012

    Posts 15

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    12-02-2012 04:20 AM #4 thanks

    Thanks for sharing mate

  6. Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    12-02-2012 07:10 AM #5

    This was posted about 10 times... there's also a duplex release.

  7. xRequiKz's Avatar

    xRequiKz Are you high?

    Join Date Jan 2012

    Posts 434

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 7242

    12-02-2012 04:14 PM #6

    Quote Originally Posted by jwm614 View Post
    blus31011 for you guys enjoy

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    too big for mediafire
    i <3 You NO HOMO
    Setup: Ps3 on OFW By Sony -.-,
    4.50 DEX PS3 On CFW Ps3ita.
    Acer ASPIRE Win 8.
    I only play minecraft now so yea Join IP: mc.dabestcrafters.net
    Xbox One GT: RequiKz

  8. jwm614 NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 429

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 2818

    12-02-2012 08:14 PM #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hood View Post
    Much appreciated, did you data transfer from OFW to CFW? Meaning that you downloaded this on your OFW and transferred this to CFW and uploaded, just making sure I can use it with my OFW

    Works once you transfer to OFW
    no i downloaded everythiing here just edited the param.sfo region i wanted. i was having problems using 30717 or watever it was..
    yea you can use it on your ofw just get the 1.03 no fix and this and trantsfer but i warn you the banned me in the second round banned my console from playing bo2



    ---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xRaGodElite- View Post
    Do you have to have a certain system update?
    no works on all
    Last edited by jwm614; 12-02-2012 at 08:21 PM.

  9. jwm614 NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 429

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 2818

    12-02-2012 08:23 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by xRaGodElite- View Post
    Do you have to have a certain system update?
    no works on all

    ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xSonoro View Post
    This was posted about 10 times... there's also a duplex release.

    not in this region there isnt

  10. Ace Hood's Avatar

    Ace Hood Vault dweller

    Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 560

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 1463

    12-02-2012 08:57 PM #9

    Quote Originally Posted by jwm614 View Post
    no i downloaded everythiing here just edited the param.sfo region i wanted. i was having problems using 30717 or watever it was..
    yea you can use it on your ofw just get the 1.03 no fix and this and trantsfer but i warn you the banned me in the second round banned my console from playing bo2



    ---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------



    no works on all
    So if you use this on your ofw, you will get console banned from black ops 2?

  11. USAB's Avatar

    USAB Are you high?

    Join Date Apr 2010

    Posts 430

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 2491

    12-02-2012 09:04 PM #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hood View Post
    So if you use this on your ofw, you will get console banned from black ops 2?
    There is always a chance of that. Just use 4.30 CFW and PSIDpatcher. Does anyone know if they can ban game discs?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •