Place the EBOOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLXXXXXXX/USRDIR
Go to black ops 2 offline, then wait till you get to multiplayer
then press the PS button and sign in
then wait 30 sec or when the lag stops
then play online

ChangeLog:

- Fresh Start, Recreated to 1.19

- Dex VSAT and Lazer EBOOT Ready

- Dex Blinking Bodies EBOOT ready (contains no mods)

- CEX Blinking Bodies EBOOT ready (contains no mods)

- CEX AntiBan EBOOT ready (contains no mods)

- Added DEX Zombie

- Added CEX Zombie

- Fixed Antiban Offsets

- added Eboot builder for your needs

I made a debugged eboot for 1.19 patch!!! this Eboot works on Dex :P

MULTIPLAYER

Download DEX EBOOT's:

NOTE: Does Include (Cheat Protection, Perk Check Removed, Color Classes, Disable profanity clan, and probation bypass) Enjoy

Probation Bypass, Perk Check Removed, Diabled Clan Profanity, Color Class, and AntiBan: You must login or register to view this content.

Antiban + Blinking Bodies: You must login or register to view this content.

AntiBan + Lazer + VSAT: You must login or register to view this content.

Everything But Wallhack: You must login or register to view this content.

Everything With Wallhack: You must login or register to view this content.

Download CEX EBOOT's:

NOTE: Does Include (Cheat Protection, Perk Check Removed, Color Classes, Disable profanity clan, and probation bypass) Enjoy

Probation Bypass, Perk Check Removed, Diabled Clan Profanity, Color Class, and AntiBan: You must login or register to view this content.

AntiBan + Lazer + VSAT: You must login or register to view this content.

Everything But Wallhack: You must login or register to view this content.

Everything With Wallhack: You must login or register to view this content.

Download DEX SELF's:

Just AntiBan: You must login or register to view this content.

Download CEX SELFs:

Just AntiBan: You must login or register to view this content.

ZOMBIES

Download DEX EBOOT's:

NOTE: Does Include AntiBan Enjoy

DEX AntiBan For Zombies:You must login or register to view this content.

Download CEX EBOOT's:

NOTE: Does Include Antiban Enjoy

CEX AntiBan For Zombies: You must login or register to view this content.

Requested EBOOT's

Download DEX EBOOT's:

NOTE: Does Include AntiBan Enjoy

DEX AntiBan For Multiplayer:You must login or register to view this content.

Download CEX EBOOT's:

NOTE: Does Include Antiban Enjoy

CEX AntiBan For Multiplayer: You must login or register to view this content.

[u][SIZE=4]Credits[/SIZE][/u][B][SIZE=3]
- SC58
- Mango_Knife
- Shark
- Tustin
- D3cH
- TheSaltCracka
- A FRIEND
- Eddie Mac
- 1austin112-BIGGEST HELP
- justinster - for helping me convert it to PSN version
- jwm614 - showing me how to code eboot builder.. *made me teach myself Winky Winky*
- Natsu[/SIZE][/B]
Last edited by Jewels ; 12-31-2014 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Added program

The following 235 users say thank you to Jewels for this useful post:

-Numb, {H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, جنرال سطام, One, ⓙω мσ∂z, 0zersub, 3331, 3baady, A Friend, A_Gen_Fiasco, AA-AerialOnDex, AcnxMods, alexcubano, ALI ALHILFI, APW, ArchedRapid, AussieRTM, Baby Cakes, BamaGoodfella, Bansheestealer, BaSs_HaXoR, BeatzYo, BeeMovie, bhoot-iq, Bigmoneyhustlin, bmob10189, Bradosty, brizzo12345, BVBdede, cali123, carma66, cdman34, Cenetic, checkpoint209, Chris, cicco123, clark1226, cocoba, CODHoster1337_, Crazii0710, Creepzoid 0___0, cse69, dah, DenModding, DEradicator, DirtyDinosaur, Dj_iD, Donmaka, Drop_SlayeR-, DrZepto, EB-_-MoDz, EDU6859, eminemdod, endoemodz, ENterDAzee, EquakeCSharp, Ezoh, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, Franky, Full-Evil, gοd, popcornmods, Geo, hackerfield, Happy Holidays, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, homeedog, Hori_By_Nature, HuHu_MoDz-, hydrazcfw, HYPNOZE, Callumeleyy, ikiiiubumss, iModAltezza, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, iNDMx, Insult, IntarPops, iRnZ, ishangiri2014, iTCGz, zL_j8hnb, jack20, JacobModz2015, Jaredm09, Jay NaStY, Jerryhsu94, Jimmy, jordan70460, juant12 and 135 other users.
05-21-2014, 02:56 AM #2
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by William12334 View Post
Hello, NGU

I made a debugged eboot for 1.18 patch!!! this is a universal Eboot so it works for Cex and Dex :P

I used Sticky/Shark/SC58 Anti-ban from 1.17! I actually didn't think it'll work since it was from 1.17 but turns out it does work Smile

[B][SIZE=4]Anti-ban:[/SIZE][/B] 
NOP= 60 00 00 00

0x5207B4
0x530248
0x530254
0x50A728
0x50A738
0x50A74C
0x50A754
0x50A75C
0x50A778
0x507B58
0x50C52C
0x50C594
0x50C5B8
0x50C5C4

[B][SIZE=4]Laser[/SIZE][/B]
0xEF68C

[B][SIZE=4]VSAT[/SIZE][/B]
0x00033C60

[B][SIZE=4]WallHack[/SIZE][/B]
0x000834D0

[B][SIZE=4]Red Boxes[/SIZE][/B]

0x000783E0
0x00078604

[B][SIZE=4]Steady Aim[/SIZE][/B]
0x005F0BB0

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

[B][SIZE=4]Credits: [/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=3]SC58,Mango_Knife, Shark, Sticky,Tustin,D3cH[/SIZE][/B]

Few things wrong. A debugged EBOOT is universal in the since that it'll work with all regions. It will not work with CEX however, It will work with CCAPI on DEX but you simply can't use it on a CEX console. Second the anti ban offsets aren't the same from 1.17 you had to add 10 in HEX to each offset for the new ones. Don't believe me get a default elf for 1.17 and one for 1.18 and look at those offsets and you'll notice the bytes are different.

The following 5 users say thank you to TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

EzBoi, Callumeleyy, Jewels, TwistedModzV3
05-21-2014, 02:57 AM #3
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Few things wrong. A debugged EBOOT is universal in the since that it'll work with all regions. It will not work with CEX however, It will work with CCAPI on DEX but you simply can't use it on a CEX console. Second the anti ban offsets aren't the same from 1.17 you had to add 10 in HEX to each offset for the new ones. Don't believe me get a default elf for 1.17 and one for 1.18 and look at those offsets and you'll notice the bytes are different.

Aye thank you very much Smile I'll talked a look at them Smile oh I'll add you as a credit too, after all you did help :P

The following 5 users say thank you to Jewels for this useful post:

05-21-2014, 02:59 AM #4
Jewels
I’m too L33T

Also do you mean -10000 in hex and then add 10?

The following 3 users say thank you to Jewels for this useful post:

05-21-2014, 02:59 AM #5
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Aye thank you very much Smile I'll talked a look at them Smile oh I'll add you as a credit too, after all you did help :P

Ok and there's really no point to having this EBOOT when there's no differences from the others. Add some stuff and make yours unique Smile
05-21-2014, 03:00 AM #6
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Also do you mean -10000 in hex and then add 10?

Well yeah you have to subtract the 10000 in hex anyways if your doing the mods in an EBOOT.
05-21-2014, 03:02 AM #7
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Well yeah you have to subtract the 10000 in hex anyways if your doing the mods in an EBOOT.

Right, but then add 10 right? Also your right I didn't have to do this EBOOT but I just figured this out and getting better as I go :P with your help also Smile

05-21-2014, 03:13 AM #8
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Right, but then add 10 right? Also your right I didn't have to do this EBOOT but I just figured this out and getting better as I go :P with your help also Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the 1.17 default elf and the 1.18 default elf both at the same 1.17 antiban offset. 1.18 is on top and 1.17 is on bottom. If you look the bytes are different, but if you look down 1 line in the 1.18 bytes you'll notice that the 1.17 and 1.18 bytes are the same but you just have to add 10 to the offset in HEX. Hope that made since basically just go to the 1.17 offset in the 1.18 ELF then go down a line.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

smoochy1993
05-21-2014, 03:23 AM #9
Jewels
I’m too L33T
You must login or register to view this content.

This is the 1.17 default elf and the 1.18 default elf both at the same 1.17 antiban offset. 1.18 is on top and 1.17 is on bottom. If you look the bytes are different, but if you look down 1 line in the 1.18 bytes you'll notice that the 1.17 and 1.18 bytes are the same but you just have to add 10 to the offset in HEX. Hope that made since basically just go to the 1.17 offset in the 1.18 ELF then go down a line.

That's helpful Smile okay so if I go to the calculator and put the offset there, then subtract 10,000, and then add 10 correct? Btw thanks Smile

05-21-2014, 03:30 AM #10
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
That's helpful Smile okay so if I go to the calculator and put the offset there, then subtract 10,000, and then add 10 correct? Btw thanks Smile

Yep basically here is one of the 1.17 antiban offsets- "0x5207B4" so waht you would normally do is subtract 10000 in HEX and you would get- "5107B4" then you would go to that in HxD then go down a line to- "5107C4" and now your at the right place to NOP it. So the new 1.18 offset is- "0x5207C4" and in the EBOOT it is- "5107C4"

The following 5 users say thank you to TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

AlecKeaneDUB, Sabotage, smoochy1993

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo