07-02-2014, 01:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the new method that works to copy emblems on Black Ops 2.
This does work on the latest update

To first be able to do the glitch the player whose emblem you are trying to copy has to have atleast one screenshotted picture on their player channel for the glitch to be able to work. When you goto their player channel go to the emblems section and hover over the emblem you want to copy. This is the tricky part....

Buttons for Xbox:
X + B (SAME TIME) + Up + X + X + Down + X

Buttons for PS3:
Square + Circle (SAME TIME) + Up + Square + Square + Down + Square

__________________________________________________ _

Some Issues people been having which is no big deal is if an rank icon appears you just have to go into the emblem editor and clear out the layer that has the emblem you didnt unlock.
Last edited by Glittery Penis Skittle ; 08-18-2014 at 04:29 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Glittery Penis Skittle for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BeatzYo, Piegroup22, Sean5505, tenerifekid2
07-04-2014, 02:35 AM #2
Ty man. I copied so many emblems Happy
07-13-2014, 11:13 PM #3
Buttah
Banned
It's really complicated to do but I've managed to get lucky a couple of times.
07-23-2014, 06:50 PM #4
Dixvn
Gym leader
Originally posted by X View Post
This is the new method that works to copy emblems on Black Ops 2.
This does work on the latest update

To first be able to do the glitch the player whose emblem you are trying to copy has to have atleast one screenshotted picture on their player channel for the glitch to be able to work. When you goto their player channel go to the emblems section and hover over the emblem you want to copy. This is the tricky part....

Buttons for Xbox:
X + B (SAME TIME) + Up + X + X + Down + X

Buttons for PS3:
Square + Circle (SAME TIME) + Up + Square + Square + Down + Square

Some Issues people been having which is no big deal is if an rank icon appears you just have to go into the emblem editor and clear out the layer that has the emblem you didnt unlock.

I'm trying so hard to copy the emblem in PS3, it's just not working, i ended up saving the screenshot lol, any tips??
07-23-2014, 07:48 PM #5
Originally posted by My
I'm trying so hard to copy the emblem in PS3, it's just not working, i ended up saving the screenshot lol, any tips??

It took me about 20 tries to get it.
Just take it slow don't rush too fast but don't go too slow

The following user thanked Glittery Penis Skittle for this useful post:

Dixvn
07-25-2014, 11:33 PM #6
Buttah
Banned
Originally posted by My

It's a matter of timing.

Sometimes it can take only one try and you'll get it, but sometimes it can take over 20 tries and you still won't get it.

I recommend copying emblems off the players on the leaderboards. That way you won't have to worry about losing that person from your Recent Players or etc. and you'll have all the time to copy their emblem. Plus the players on the top leaderboards have sick ass emblems anyways.

The following user thanked Buttah for this useful post:

Dixvn
07-31-2014, 11:18 AM #7
thanx m8 it works tested awesome find
07-31-2014, 11:13 PM #8
LorenzoC
Do a barrel roll!
Works
06-09-2016, 11:00 PM #9
For some reason once I equip the emblem I copied it turns to rank emblem how do I fix this so that I can keep the emblem I copied forever
10-18-2016, 07:34 PM #10
Originally posted by Deathtalee View Post
For some reason once I equip the emblem I copied it turns to rank emblem how do I fix this so that I can keep the emblem I copied forever

do you have the emblem you are trying to change unlocked ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo