10-01-2015, 05:15 PM #1
Humble
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Dear NGU Users,
I normally hate ranting and shit but fuck this I need to get this off my back. It's just getting out of hand.
As most of you know bo2 is partly FUCKED just fucked
but it's not fully fucked.
First off can everyone stop using Non-Host aimbot against OFW users as I personally don't as I find it boring and there is really no point plus it's fucking annoying versing a person with aimbot when you don't have it

Second: Dossing
can people stop Dossing over the game there is completely no point in dossing over cod I don't mind if you do it off the game if some kids being a little bitch
but seriously taking away someones access to the internet is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE
I absolutely despise dossing.

Third: Freezing
Freezing OFWs how is this fun going into a pregame lobby and just freezing kids for NO REASON it's just straight cancer.

Fourth: Leeching
Please come up with you're own shit and stop releasing the same thing I completely understand that it's your first tool and I am extremely happy that you are getting into coding but when you're like some people and just copy and paste shit and then release it you may think you're "sneaky" but you really aren't you just look like a imbecile.

Fifth: Ending the game
I hate it when kids just jump in the hill and end the game straight away like whats the point of even playing?

Sixth: Crushal the fucking cancer of CoD
This little bitch of a fucking child does all of the above he is litterally the definition of cancer he leeches shit, goes into games and just freezes kids consoles, he dossers everyone offline when he loses because his a little bitch and he uses non host and ends games.

Summary of this is pretty much Crushal is a cancer living among us I think he should stop leeching and releasing other peoples hard work under a new name and anyone else that does the above please stop.

Kind Regards,
Humble.

The following user thanked Humble for this useful post:

PSNServices

The following user groaned Humble for this awful post:

Frosty
10-01-2015, 05:46 PM #2
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by Vince
Black Ops 2 has been fucked for a long time. CoD itself has been fucked for a long time. Your point is?

My point is the rant that if everyone stops being a little bitch and play League properly or a few percentage there will be less bs moddin wise.
It just gets irratating after a while Them feels
10-01-2015, 05:57 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Humble View Post
Dear NGU Users,
I normally hate ranting and shit but fuck this I need to get this off my back. It's just getting out of hand.
First off can everyone stop using Non-Host aimbot against OFW users as I personally don't as I find it boring and there is really no point plus it's fucking annoying versing a person with aimbot when you don't have it

can people stop Dossing over the game there is completely no point in dossing over cod I don't mind if you do it off the game if some kids being a little bitch
but seriously taking away someones access to the internet is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

Freezing OFWs how is this fun going into a pregame lobby and just freezing kids for NO REASON it's just straight cancer.

Please come up with you're own shit and stop releasing the same thing I completely understand that it's your first tool and I am extremely happy that you are getting into coding but when you're like some people and just copy and paste shit and then release it you may think you're "sneaky" but you really aren't you just look like a imbecile.

I hate it when kids just jump in the hill and end the game straight away like whats the point of even playing?

This little bitch of a fucking child does all of the above he is litterally the definition of cancer he leeches shit, goes into games and just freezes kids consoles, he dossers everyone offline when he loses because his a little bitch and he uses non host and ends games.

Summary of this is pretty much Crushal is a cancer living among us I think he should stop leeching and releasing other peoples hard work under a new name and anyone else that does the above please stop.

Kind Regards,
Humble.

PS3 is gonna get shutdown next year or 2017. :(

This never happen to me thought. Played a lot of ghost and bo2
10-01-2015, 05:58 PM #4
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
PS3 is ganned get shutdown next year or 2017. :(

really? :( what about bo2?
10-01-2015, 06:10 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Ahh thank god I own a PS4 and I don't run into any people 'modding'.
10-01-2015, 06:11 PM #6
Humble
Little One
No, don't spread misinformation. Their servers are staying up, but the console itself will no longer be supported.

I'm one of those tryhards and I also own a cfw only for private match tho
BBo2 needs to be on next gen
10-01-2015, 06:40 PM #7
Samurai Poster
No, don't spread misinformation. Their servers are staying up, but the console itself will no longer be supported.

Well I mean they might stop makeing ps3 games. It's been almost 4 years Since ps4 came out
10-01-2015, 07:01 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Salty....
10-01-2015, 07:56 PM #9
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by F View Post
Salty....

:salty:
10-01-2015, 08:14 PM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Humble View Post
Dear NGU Users,

Kind Regards,
Humble.

oh look another butthurt ps3 phaggot
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

Danny, DoraTheKiller97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo