06-07-2016, 07:16 AM #1
Rocket League <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (Mods if this is in the wrong section/not allowed feel free to move/delete/close but i thought i should let everyone know BO2 is going to be fucked now, even more then it already is for getting DDoS'd.)

Paradox v2 update just came out the 6th and it has a working Show IP's, In-Lobby and in a Pre-Game.

So now any skid online can grab everyones IP's on BO2 and see who's is who's...for free.

I'm throwing BO2 away now...

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

Frosty
06-07-2016, 07:21 AM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Like View Post
(Mods if this is in the wrong section/not allowed feel free to move/delete/close but i thought i should let everyone know BO2 is going to be fucked now, even more then it already is for getting DDoS'd.)

Paradox v2 update just came out the 6th and it has a working Show IP's, In-Lobby and in a Pre-Game.

So now any skid online can grab everyones IP's on BO2 and see who's is who's...for free.

I'm throwing BO2 away now...

Dude even with the tool Call of DDOS people used to grab others IP and start ddosing that is why i quit BO2 long time ago because i kept getting hit offline by other idiots. BO2 is just rubbish now too many kids modding and hit you offline annoying.

The following user thanked Jarzh for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
06-07-2016, 07:22 AM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Dude even with the tool Call of DDOS people used to grab others IP and start ddosing that is why i quit BO2 long time ago because i kept getting hit offline by other idiots. BO2 is just rubbish now too many kids modding and hit you offline annoying.

Yeah but now they can do what CoD does but free so anyone and everyone can use it lol.
06-07-2016, 07:24 AM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
Bo2 has been fucked.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

The FlyingAK47
06-07-2016, 07:24 AM #5
Jarzh
Hurah!
Yeah but now they can do what CoD does but free so anyone and everyone can use it lol.

The developer/creator whatever who created that, should remove this feature to be honest there are some people out there who play completely legit and love the game so it wouldn't be fair for them even if they get ddosed for no reason.
06-07-2016, 07:26 AM #6
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
The developer/creator whatever who created that, should remove this feature to be honest there are some people out there who play completely legit and love the game so it wouldn't be fair for them even if they get ddosed for no reason.

Yeah i don't know why he would put such a unique feature in a free sprx. He just wants to break BO2 i guess.
06-07-2016, 07:29 AM #7
Jarzh
Hurah!
Yeah i don't know why he would put such a unique feature in a free sprx. He just wants to break BO2 i guess.

BO2 was broken since last year lol and now every match you go into or a lobby u'll end up with modders and then they start freezing your console -.-
If BO2 had a ban wave like AW & BO3 it would be much better but since that game is old I hope it dies fast and players move on to play AW or BO3.
06-07-2016, 09:40 PM #8
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Bo2 is dead on ps3. It better on xbox360.

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97
06-07-2016, 10:27 PM #9
People have had a verify of IP snatching programs from the start for gaming. Many RTM tools do the same thing. If you're really that worried, buy a VPN and connect though that. Its not a problem only in BO2, every COD has that problem.
06-07-2016, 11:36 PM #10
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
People have had a verify of IP snatching programs from the start for gaming. Many RTM tools do the same thing. If you're really that worried, buy a VPN and connect though that. Its not a problem only in BO2, every COD has that problem.

Not every COD the tools people use to pull IPs is through a rtm tool you join their party then grab your IP but with call of ddos you don't have to, in game it tells you the persons psn id and IP. But now that paradox v2 might have the same feature BO2 will be more fucked as usual.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo